PDA

View Full Version : Please turn off pet feeding in PvP.

Infrico
03-01-2013, 06:46 AM
It's just so bad! seriously... I can't even enjoy PvP having to carefully look at my feed meter constantly paying G. I'm broke. PvP should be a place to have fun, not to pay gold. Please change it -_- I've got to be honest, you devs ruined PvP by requiring pets to be fed during PvP. Just turn it off...keep it for PvE only. I dont want this issue to go way :(

gundamsone
03-01-2013, 11:33 AM
It's just so bad! seriously... I can't even enjoy PvP having to carefully look at my feed meter constantly paying G. I'm broke. PvP should be a place to have fun, not to pay gold. Please change it -_- I've got to be honest, you devs ruined PvP by requiring pets to be fed during PvP. Just turn it off...keep it for PvE only. I dont want this issue to go way :(
If you want them to change it make this into a constructive post with your suggestion instead of whining and ranting.
No one's forcing you to use pets, so if you're too poor to feed your pets then dismiss them.

Infrico
03-01-2013, 12:06 PM
If you want them to change it make this into a constructive post with your suggestion instead of whining and ranting.
No one's forcing you to use pets, so if you're too poor to feed your pets then dismiss them.

looool, you mad bro? :D

drewcapu
03-01-2013, 12:32 PM
stash your gold?

mafiainc42
03-01-2013, 12:38 PM
i agree with op. I have all the gold i need. pvp is suppose to be freeee. ppl that cant whip out ccs have absolutly zero chance at pve or pvp yur cost to feed pets and constantly pot up does not make this game free to play by any means. Eventually yur gonna run outta gold. Unlike dl u can actually farm kills in pve for gold Al u cant. and the ppl with mass amount gold have it cuz at one time or another they used there cc. Dont kid yourself!!!

Fluffysox
03-01-2013, 02:13 PM
You're pretty much going to every hotel and restaurant demanding free stuff because youre poor...just don't do it. Look at all those twinks, and a 25 war. Stop being lazy and do some elites.

Samhayne
03-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Closing thread up as argumentative and non-constructive.