PDA

View Full Version : pets gaining xp in pvp

bloodyneo
03-01-2013, 07:39 AM
players are paying gold to feed their pets in pvp.. should at least gain xp each kill they do like pve

ishyrionek
03-01-2013, 04:08 PM
You dont need too feed them. You dont need too pley pvp. Its ok how it is now imho. Get more pets to change, or feed.

Mysticaleagle
03-01-2013, 04:23 PM
You dont need too feed them. You dont need too pley pvp. Its ok how it is now imho. Get more pets to change, or feed.

I don't like this type of comments.

Not everyone has the funds nor time for these. Some wants to enjoy PvP like everyone does, but doesn't have the money.

If you do, that's awesome but don't reply ''then don't play PvP'' cause I know and you can't deny, that you would suggest the exact same thing if you were in the same situation.

ishyrionek
03-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Same situation? None from my pet got max lvl, but i dont care. If he dont have funds, then why he feed them. If he dont have time, then why his pets are tired?
I dont have funds for hammerjaw, or ripmaw, and they are way the best for pvp... So dont tell me im rich.
And i didnt told 'dont play', just chose...

Mysticaleagle
03-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Same situation? None from my pet got max lvl, but i dont care. If he dont have funds, then why he feed them. If he dont have time, then why his pets are tired?
I dont have funds for hammerjaw, or ripmaw, and they are way the best for pvp... So dont tell me im rich.

You did say ''then don't play PvP'' and I never said that you were rich.

You're view on the situation is unfair towards him.

Matutd
03-02-2013, 06:29 AM

You're view on the situation is unfair towards him.
Wow really? Unfair? So what you're saying is that we all need to agree with him or we're bad people?

Thegrimreaper
03-02-2013, 07:21 AM

Hammer jaw and ripmaw? Seriously? What PvP do u play? Ripmaw sucks in PvP..... colton for mage, malison or Horton for rogue and hazel or malison for warrior.....plz do research into pets before you post on here...comments like that will get you no where and as for your max lvl pets....max Lvl pets don't really make any difference from a lvl 10 pet....none of your post has any validation and make you sound like a troll. Good day sir!

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Mysticaleagle
03-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Wow really? Unfair? So what you're saying is that we all need to agree with him or we're bad people?

Nope. Just a little more consideration in posting a little bit nicer would help a lot. Ya know? being nice?

ishyrionek
03-02-2013, 08:16 AM

You're view on the situation is unfair towards him. seriously? Then quote me.

Nope. Just a little more consideration in posting a little bit nicer would help a lot. Ya know? being nice?

I think that i heard that word once or twice... Still dunno what it means.
I dont like being false nice. I chose facts.
Nobody likes me here, i think im gona go to corner and cry. This is out of topic, so its my last post. Gl, hf :-)

Mysticaleagle
03-02-2013, 08:50 AM
seriously? Then quote me.

There you go (read it like if you were in the same situation as him).

You don't need too play pvp.

Matutd
03-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Pets levelling would only worsen the problem, then they'd cost even more to feed. The simple solution is happiness per kill. You play better, you are rewarded.

gundamsone
03-03-2013, 08:16 PM
A l25 pet costs around 600 gold per 15minutes of play.
Farm 1 gold elite pirate chest and that gives you 166 feeds which equates to 2490 minutes or 41 hours of play

So seriously? all this complaining about pet feeding is overated and it's really not that expensive to use pets in CTF

bloodyneo
03-04-2013, 06:52 AM
players are paying gold to feed their pets in pvp.. should at least gain xp each kill they do like pve (GAIN XP) im not asking for free pet feed ok !!!

Bless
03-04-2013, 04:15 PM
All of you got it wrong, not at all is he complaining about pet feeding but in fact giving a suggestion that pets should level up in pvp.

Dont hate me - just clearing things up