PDA

View Full Version : Question about vanity....

Shankur
03-01-2013, 09:06 AM
How come I can never seem to find any for sale in the cs? Same with arcane and mythic items too?
Tq

Mysticaleagle
03-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Vanities are not tradeable. Mythic are helmets only. Arcane weapon only.

KillaSkillz
03-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Yup, but the category on the CS suggests some vanities will be tradeable at some point :)

Rare
03-01-2013, 09:52 AM
In other games like SL/DL/PL generally lootable vanities are tradeable. Perhaps we'll see some of these in the future in AL.

Arcane/Mythics items can be bought/sold... but are VERY rare.

Shankur
03-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Oh okay, thanks guys!

digitalbot
03-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Yup, but the category on the CS suggests some vanities will be tradeable at some point :)

the category you speak of is the chest? i see no category for vanities. and if you are speaking of the chest 'category' its for eggs, chests, ...........................

show me te vanity button please lol
cause really.. vanities not going to be tradeable.

::editt:: i get it now, on the right the arrow type.. anyways maybe some vanities? prolly not flags cause be o'd expensive? and not earned? i dont see this happening anytime soon

Rare
03-01-2013, 11:10 AM
the category you speak of is the chest? i see no category for vanities. and if you are speaking of the chest 'category' its for eggs, chests, ...........................

show me te vanity button please lol
cause really.. vanities not going to be tradeable.

::editt:: i get it now, on the right the arrow type.. anyways maybe some vanities? prolly not flags cause be o'd expensive? and not earned? i dont see this happening anytime soon

It is one of the item rarity categories... for example: rare, epic, legendary, vanity, mythic, arcane

EDIT: Oops should have read the whole post.

digitalbot
03-01-2013, 11:13 AM
still confused but thanks lol

Rare
03-01-2013, 11:18 AM
still confused but thanks lol

What are you confused about? If you look in CS...

In the top right area you can select the rarity of the item you are searching for. If you click past legendary you will see "vanity" then "mythic" then "arcane". So, basically, what it means is that cs is already set up to accommodate selling vanity.

digitalbot
03-01-2013, 11:23 AM
honestly i couldnt find that section for a long while

::editt:: thanks