PDA

View Full Version : Vanity

Pulkeren
03-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Why is it only the rouge has a special vanity while warriors and sorcerer their vanities is just recycled and recolored :'( i think its unfair

Mysticaleagle
03-01-2013, 11:42 AM
But for us Rogues, it's 50 plats. Not 15.

Prack
03-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Well this is sort of a rogue style update. Pirates etc, they are also the only class that can get an arcane weapon. I would guess warrior and sorc will have an "update" as well.

I will say that I am very disappointed that the new vanity did not include the paladin/dark knight looking armor from the locked pink chests. I was so ready to spend my plats on it lol.

ManWithStyle
03-01-2013, 12:05 PM
relax.. next update for sorc with the same aliens in alien oasis at PL

Samhayne
03-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Why is it only the rouge has a special vanity while warriors and sorcerer their vanities is just recycled and recolored :'( i think its unfair

We know that not every vanity will be interesting for everyone. That's just how things are, ya know?

We regularly change up what is available in the Vanity section. Maybe we'll have something more to your liking in the future.

LwMark
03-01-2013, 12:39 PM
relax.. next update for sorc with the same aliens in alien oasis at PL

What about AO aliens?

Vystirch
03-01-2013, 01:51 PM
There are soooo many vanities already in my guide! I am quite certain there are more to come, and there will be a rock awesome 50plat for each other class with coming expansions.

Zanpakuto
03-01-2013, 07:15 PM
We know that not every vanity will be interesting for everyone. That's just how things are, ya know?

We regularly change up what is available in the Vanity section. Maybe we'll have something more to your liking in the future.
I really hope next update will be about the warrior's story. Warriors are getting seriously impossible to play without money after these updates! Rogues were already strong and never take damage, now they're even stronger! I've noticed that it's usually the person who did the most damage takes better loot. GG for warriors :(