PDA

View Full Version : New Vanity Looks Available for Your Arcane Legends Character

Samhayne
03-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Check out the new Vanity looks that are now available for your Arcane Legends Character!

Warrior:

Rogue

Sorcerer

Check them out now in the in-game Store!

For those who might want some different vanity sets, fear not! We regularly change out what is available in the vanity section.

Limsi
03-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Ahh, fresh and poppin'. gotta love em' all! ;)

Vystirch
03-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Already added to my my guide, my guides link is in my signature.

yoho
03-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Rogue's ninja vanity is worth it: +16 to your friend requests, +31 ninjaness +3.0 to 'where did you loot it, trade me!'

Energizeric
03-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Sam: Has there been any consideration of making an in-game NPC who can craft vanity items from the original founders or forerunner gear? I don't know about others, but I'd be willing to pay plat for the crafting process just to have a vanity set that is a little more exclusive than the other more common vanities sold in the plat store. Maybe charge us plat for the crafting recipe. I do realize that there are currently founders vanities available in the store, but they are different colors (green & red) than the original founders (blue & orange). Same goes for the forerunner gear which is gold, rather than the silver vanity currently available.

The main reason myself and most others spent plat on those founders chests was because we wanted the founders gear for future possibilities. As you know, the stats were not good on those items and I never even used them and just saved them in the stash. It would be nice for them to have some use.

Energizeric
03-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Rogue's ninja vanity is worth it: +16 to your friend requests, +31 ninjaness +3.0 to 'where did you loot it, trade me!'

I must have gotten 10 PMs last night all asking if they could buy my armor (I was wearing the new red & black sorcerer vanity set). In every case I told them it could not be traded and they must buy from the plat store. And in just about every case, their response was to say "PLEASE!!!!". Do people understand what it means when you say something is not tradable? LOL

Samhayne
03-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Sam: Has there been any consideration of making an in-game NPC who can craft vanity items from the original founders or forerunner gear? I don't know about others, but I'd be willing to pay plat for the crafting process just to have a vanity set that is a little more exclusive than the other more common vanities sold in the plat store. Maybe charge us plat for the crafting recipe. I do realize that there are currently founders vanities available in the store, but they are different colors (green & red) than the original founders (blue & orange). Same goes for the forerunner gear which is gold, rather than the silver vanity currently available.

The main reason myself and most others spent plat on those founders chests was because we wanted the founders gear for future possibilities. As you know, the stats were not good on those items and I never even used them and just saved them in the stash. It would be nice for them to have some use.

We have talked about having a process (be it via an NPC or just something you do in the UI) to allow any item you have become a vanity. I don't know where that is currently ranked in the "get 'er done" list. I know it isn't currently at the top of said list.

Raxin
03-01-2013, 05:18 PM

We have talked about having a process (be it via an NPC or just something you do in the UI) to allow any item you have become a vanity. I don't know where that is currently ranked in the "get 'er done" list. I know it isn't currently at the top of said list.
Please please please please and incase i didnt mention it... Please

Aniscater
03-02-2013, 04:16 AM

Nice idea:) But I hope that's not a plat thing. If you just could add something like buying plat with paysafe then it wouldn't be a problem;)

Vystirch
03-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Nice idea:) But I hope that's not a plat thing. If you just could add something like buying plat with paysafe then it wouldn't be a problem;)

I would probably end up being covert into vanity for plat, or a large sum of gold.

Energizeric
03-02-2013, 02:55 PM
I suggested plat because I doubt STS will add something that allows vanities to be made for free when they charge for the vanities in the store. You would be asking them to do a lot of work to add something that results in lost revenue -- that's not gonna happen. Instead, for them to do this it would have to result in an increase in revenue. So since they charge 15 plat for the store vanities, maybe this should cost 15 plat per item (30 plat for a set) to convert to vanity. Then they would make some extra money from it. I know I would pay to convert a few of my nicer looking sets.

ShadowGunX
03-04-2013, 07:33 AM
this is going to b like sl recolouring vanity policy

Deadbite
03-04-2013, 07:38 AM
this is going to b like sl recolouring vanity policy

Yup white forerunner gear is the new gold right?

Haligali
03-04-2013, 08:40 AM

Blue founders vanity would be nice on pvp, if i join the blue team.

Energizeric
03-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I already got 4 sets of items I would convert to vanity if this happens. I can't wait!