PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Pier Locked

Quall
03-01-2013, 02:55 PM
I searched for this online and in this forum, but couldn't locate an answer, so I thought I'd ask here. When I try to click on Paradise Pier in the map, I get a pop-up that says it's locked and I need to complete the previous content before moving on. To my knowledge, I've completed everything though. Is there any way to tell if I haven't? Or should I just submit a support ticket?

Any info/help would be appreciated.

Rollo
03-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Have you ran through the maps leading up too Paradise Pier? That's all ya gotta do..

Quall
03-01-2013, 03:24 PM
I have (or at least I'm pretty sure I have). Maybe I'll try running through them all over again. I have all of the map achievements though, even hauntlet and tombs, etc. I didn't do all the maps on hard-mode though. Maybe I'll try that too, if I still can, now that the new expansion is live.

Marrypoppins
03-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Go right at windmoore and enter the portal and jog through maps till you hit pier :)

Skeletonlord
03-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Go right at windmoore and enter the portal and jog through maps till you hit pier :)

Yep. Go through that gate in Windmoore, complete those maps, and you'll get there.

Rollo
03-01-2013, 04:03 PM
You don't need to do hard mode, just run the first 2 maps. And then walk into paradise pier. A lvl 1 (with help) could walk to paradise pier so its not a matter of what previous content you've completed. Best of luck to you

Quall
03-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks for all the replies! Going to give it a shot.

Fyrce
03-01-2013, 05:56 PM
They probably need to change that message to say enter through Windmoore.

The map makes it look like you go from Windmoore to Paradise Pier to the Kraken Isles areas, when it's not that way. It's the 1st 2 areas of Kraken Isles (Harbor and ship), then the rest of Kraken Isles.

The message should probably be that you need to go through Windmoore to the Harbor, eventually to Paradise Pier, if you are heading to Paradise Pier for the 1st time.

I noticed the interesting map too when I looked at it. I just happen to like walking, so I did it walking from Windmoore to the new areas, after looking at the map. Of course, now that I've walked it, I can teleport everywhere, but initially it would have been confusing.