PDA

View Full Version : This has gone way over the top

Jig
03-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Ok I am just over this and I don't know if it's a bug or something I don't know but my blessing. Seriously I have counted! 6 weeks now going onto my 5th day! 1.25's constantly every single god dam day not a joke! If this is gonna be rewarding then give something useful?? Like what the hell is a 1.25 dmg going to do? Thats sooo helpful.. Been getting everything like 1.25 armour 1.25 dmg 1.5 dmg 1.5 armour 1.25 exp 1.5 exp thTs all but most all 1.25 armours... Never got a 1.5 combo not a x3 not even a 1.25 combo? Incredible 6 weeks almost 7 now just about 2 months straight nothing.. I like the vanities but iv gotten them tripled now its silly.. Has anyone had this problem or what??

NotYoCookiez
03-01-2013, 07:56 PM
I got 3 3x today, non was 5th day blessings so it's going good for me! :3

Suentous PO
03-01-2013, 08:00 PM
That sucks. Personally I made a lot of end game toons to avoid this prob. With 3-76s, 3-75s, and some others I'm pretty much allways good (double xp weekend ftw), that was my solution.

Dragonrider023
03-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Your time will come

Jig
03-01-2013, 08:05 PM
I havent had a x3 in almost 4 months before the 6 weeks i had a 1.5combo but thats it besides thats its been monthhs since iv had an actualy combo.. Im really curious why everyone else is getting x3 every week .. I dont need the exp i just need it for farming.. I havent been able to farm for months now because of this and i cant farm without because obviously I am not able to do nothing because im so weak!

Kixxler
03-01-2013, 08:16 PM
One day...

Oldcoot
03-01-2013, 08:49 PM
@jig,I'm sorry your having a bad luck streak, I've been there and it's very frustrating. Just try to stay positive and when your luck changes for the better it makes it much more worth it

Deathofan
03-01-2013, 08:58 PM
You get a better chance to get a combo elixer in days 1-4 than 5. Day 5 you end up with an ugly vanity and without an elixer.

Ogbuehi
03-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Join the party jig. I've gone days getting xp elixir on all 3 of my capped toons. I'm happy if I even get a combo.

Jcyee
03-02-2013, 12:08 AM
It's all random. Just wait your turn and you will get one eventually.

Waug
03-02-2013, 02:49 AM
Nothing is better than anything, oops -- let me try again,

anything is better than nothing.

1.5X isn't bad, cuz it stacks. If you take 1.5x(gold elix) you getting 1.5+1.5=3x, yay

Jig
03-02-2013, 03:09 AM
Legend. Im capped. Its all useless and with that stuff saying its better then nothing? Ok may help 0.01% I liquodate any of these dmg blessings cause it counts as nothing if its like that you might aswell take out the blessing system.. Im sitting here getting these for weeks just about MONTHS and people are getting x3's 2 tomes a week.. That is why i made this devs should make a better chance of getting 1.25 1.5 or even 2x combos? Why is there no x2 combos?

McBain
03-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Nothing is better than anything, oops -- let me try again,

anything is better than nothing.

1.5X isn't bad, cuz it stacks. If you take 1.5x(gold elix) you getting 1.5+1.5=3x, yay

It would be 2x actually (1, which is the base xp, doesn't stack), but the point is valid. We could not get the blessings at all. Don't think of them as something you've earned or something that's owed to you, because you didn't and they're not. If you just think of them as the free bonuses that they are, you'll never be disappointed.

As much as I like getting them, I feel like giving away combo elixirs for free was a bad move, because it seems like they've now created an environment where people won't play without them.

It would be nice if there were some new vanities or something for day 5 though.

Jig
03-02-2013, 05:21 AM
As much as I like getting them, I feel like giving away combo elixirs for free was a bad move, because it seems like they've now created an environment where people won't play without them.

It would be nice if there were some new vanities or something for day 5 though.

Thing is, devs have made dungeons a lot dam harder to go through dungeons without elixirs so technically you cant really play without them? Of course if we had these blessing before the nuris cap, id be greatful for even a 1.5 dmg or armour even at like sewers.. But now its really hard to even do anything without elixirs .. This is why everyone dont feel greatful cause we kmow its a lot harder these caps without elixirs

Roberto077
03-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Be patient. I've also been waiting a few months, but it's nothing to start a thread over.... Yet

readtitle
03-02-2013, 10:52 AM
I've stopped using the dailies haha. Seemed I had to go through all of my chars for something i don't use anyway. I have about 20 antennas of each kind from these things.. So I just stopped. Don't level anyways anymore

Darkterror
03-02-2013, 01:17 PM
If you are late for the day 5 for at least 2-3hours its more likely that u get elixirs rather than vanities.

Oskitopee
03-02-2013, 01:24 PM
If you are late for the day 5 for at least 2-3hours its more likely that u get elixirs rather than vanities.

I've noticed that if you pretend to forget your blessing, then go back in and get it a couple of hours later, u have a higher chance of getting a good one. Just a theory, however.

Brave Sir Robin
03-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Thing is, devs have made dungeons a lot dam harder to go through dungeons without elixirs so technically you cant really play without them? Of course if we had these blessing before the nuris cap, id be greatful for even a 1.5 dmg or armour even at like sewers.. But now its really hard to even do anything without elixirs .. This is why everyone dont feel greatful cause we kmow its a lot harder these caps without elixirs

You are right about this. Additionally in some maps you can't farm without a luck elixir. What you can do is either

1. Make multiple toons like Sue and *cough cough* some others :)
2. Purchase a 2x combo elixir, this is 7 plat for 30 mins.
3. Farm at lower levels. E.g. in Sewers I don't believe luck elixirs make much of a difference. You can also farm crafting materials at Nuri's (glyphic steels are good but very rare but you do have a realistic chance of getting glyphic wood which is not too bad).
4. Farm elite dragon, chances of getting a pink are decent even without luck elixir.
5. If you need to complete a quest (e.g. elite dragon), you can purchase 2k gold elixirs depending on your needs. E.g. now that 2x damage weekend is on you can get 1.5 armor and you will do fine. Even a 1.25 armor blessing helps because it stacks so your armor will go to 1.25+1.5 = 2.75x.

McBain
03-02-2013, 06:43 PM
The maps aren't hard enough that you need elixirs to play them, but definitely in terms of xp and farming they make a huge difference, since so much xp is needed at the higher levels and the drops are so rare.

Waug
03-02-2013, 09:24 PM
It would be 2x actually (1, which is the base xp, doesn't stack)

what???

wammm
03-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Getting Xp blessing on a cap'd toon is so annoying as well :l

Iphoneington
03-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Same has happened to me...just not that bad. I have to wait till my 5th day to receive the 3X blessing. Sucks but worth the wait.

Ogbuehi
03-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Another day of XP blessings on 2 of my 3 capped toons. Guess I'll be playing Halo 4 for the rest of the weekend.

McBain
03-03-2013, 12:55 AM
what???

How the elixirs stack in PL isn't super intuitive because of how the elixirs are named using multipliers of your base xp gain. Let's say you get 1 xp per kill normally with no elixirs. That's your "base xp." Now let's say you get a 3x blessing, and you're now getting 3 xp per kill. The effects of the elixir are giving you 2 bonus xp for every kill (1 base xp + 2 bonus xp from the elixir). Here's where it gets tricky. When you stack elixirs, only the effects of the elixirs stack, not the base, which remains at 1. So now let's say you buy a plat 3x elixir to stack on the 3x blessing you already have. Your xp gain will now be 1 base xp + 2 bonus xp from the first elixir + 2 bonus xp from the second elixir, which would end up giving you a total of 5 xp per kill, or the equivalent of a 5x if that existed.

With a 1.5x elixir, for every xp point you only get .5 bonus xp. So if you stack them, you're getting 1 base + .5 bonus + .5 bonus, which equals a total of 2, or the equivalent of a 2x.

Jig
03-03-2013, 04:16 AM
You are right about this. Additionally in some maps you can't farm without a luck elixir. What you can do is either

1. Make multiple toons like Sue and *cough cough* some others :)
2. Purchase a 2x combo elixir, this is 7 plat for 30 mins.
3. Farm at lower levels. E.g. in Sewers I don't believe luck elixirs make much of a difference. You can also farm crafting materials at Nuri's (glyphic steels are good but very rare but you do have a realistic chance of getting glyphic wood which is not too bad).
4. Farm elite dragon, chances of getting a pink are decent even without luck elixir.
5. If you need to complete a quest (e.g. elite dragon), you can purchase 2k gold elixirs depending on your needs. E.g. now that 2x damage weekend is on you can get 1.5 armor and you will do fine. Even a 1.25 armor blessing helps because it stacks so your armor will go to 1.25+1.5 = 2.75x.

Yeah makes sense thanks bro

Terententen
03-03-2013, 09:58 AM
I decided to go for cap 2 weeks ago and didn't get any combos the entire time. The day after I capped, and 2 hours after I killed my 76th dragon and Onyx, I got a 3x blessing. For that 24 hours, I got less pinks from the Dragon than I got when I had no elixir at all. It's just bad luck.

mejslll
03-03-2013, 07:00 PM
yea pretty much what im given, my gripe is that when the 5th day comes and your going to get something cool, i get the elixer i have gotten the last few days... so, ill be done with it soon if something cool doesnt pop up.

Jig
03-04-2013, 03:25 AM
Yay a red antenna! Whats tonight another 1.25 dmg blessing?? Woo hoo!

Zeus
03-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Yay a red antenna! Whats tonight another 1.25 dmg blessing?? Woo hoo!

Lol, I feel like it's rigged .-.

I get all my 3x combos on useless twinks...

The Happiness
03-05-2013, 04:17 AM
Yesterday all my capped mains got xp elixirs ...today they all have 1.5 combos. Out of the 12 to 15 toons I do dailies on, today they mainly had 1.25 or 1.5 combos. I got one with x3 and some were on their 5th day and got antennas. So today ...lots of choice but probably tomorrow will be a quiet pl day as they will mostly be on day 5 rewards. Liquidation ftw!

Oskitopee
03-05-2013, 03:14 PM
we need definite elixirs that we can be sure we get, like day 5 we should DEFINITELY get any combo elixir (and 2x combo needs to be added to daily!)

FluffNStuff
03-05-2013, 03:27 PM

I've noticed that if you pretend to forget your blessing, then go back in and get it a couple of hours later, u have a higher chance of getting a good one. Just a theory, however.

That only works once. After that, you have to forget to pretend to forget about it, and get it on time. It gets much more complicated after that, as you have to keep forgetting to forget different things at different times. One work around I have found is to put together a spread sheet of what I need to forget and then forget to update it.

Roberto077
03-05-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but my previous comment about me never getting x3 combos can be revoked. I get three in a row this weekend :)

Oskitopee
03-05-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but my previous comment about me never getting x3 combos can be revoked. I get three in a row this weekend :)

What hacking software did u use?

Suentous PO
03-05-2013, 04:30 PM
tomorrow will be a quiet pl day as they will mostly be on day 5 rewards. Liquidation ftw!
When you get a good one (or two) make one of your toons miss a day and reset. A lil tricky to get done sometimes. Every day I have one or two at five days the rest are staggered so I never have all toons at day five. :)

That only works once. After that, you have to forget to pretend to forget about it, and get it on time. It gets much more complicated after that, as you have to keep forgetting to forget different things at different times. One work around I have found is to put together a spread sheet of what I need to forget and then forget to update it.
I tried to, but forgot, and received a 5x combo O.o

Jig
03-05-2013, 05:28 PM
When you get a good one (or two) make one of your toons miss a day and reset. A lil tricky to get done sometimes. Every day I have one or two at five days the rest are staggered so I never have all toons at day five. :)

Yeah I just did that yesterday I just resetted my mages blessing and see how it goes today :-)

armorcannon
03-05-2013, 08:34 PM
aint nobody got time for that :banana:

Otahaibab
03-05-2013, 11:49 PM
The "Dev-Luck" is weak in this one Obi-Wan-Kanobi

Jig
03-06-2013, 04:56 AM
Lol^^ and still counting 1.5dmg and 1.25..

Roberto077
03-06-2013, 06:35 AM
What hacking software did u use?

It was that double damage weekend! I always have amazing luck during double damage.

Jig
03-08-2013, 08:26 AM
4th day of 7th week 1.5 armor and another 1.5 armor coming onto my 8th week of literally trash.