PDA

View Full Version : didnt get my sack of platinum

swexcist
03-01-2013, 08:36 PM
So just ordered the sack of platinum for around 20 dollar. But i havnt got it yet, how can this happen for a winning mmorpg game? I have send them a message with my order number and character name, will it get fixed or are the dews here slacking on weekends? Really frustrating....

Kind regard.

Lalarie
03-01-2013, 09:06 PM
1. It can take some to get your platinum by the way you got it
2. It can take 2 days to StS to respond to your message
3. StS doesn't work on the weekends

SouLBlizzard
03-01-2013, 09:12 PM
So just ordered the sack of platinum for around 20 dollar. But i havnt got it yet, how can this happen for a winning mmorpg game? I have send them a message with my order number and character name, will it get fixed or are the dews here slacking on weekends? Really frustrating....

Kind regard.

Hope this can help :)
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963728-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet-

Limsi
03-01-2013, 09:47 PM
As long as iTunes or any medium you used honors your purchase, STS would give your plat back!

swexcist
03-02-2013, 02:25 AM
Ty for the replys gents. I bought it with my google plus account - visa card. Hope it gets sortet out, dont really wanto play till i get those platinums, want a new char and gear to my sorc. Oh well, patient i guess.

Kind regards, sorry for lack of proper english.

swexcist
03-02-2013, 05:17 AM
Basicly its stupid buying stuffs on the weekend because it wont arriwe?

Or is it a bug and i have to wate till the dews fix it? ....

I have made a ticket on the suport section.

SouLBlizzard
03-02-2013, 06:43 AM
Patient is the key dude.Dont worry they always help me when I send a support ticket.Even I always have to wait 1-2 days but they always reply it.Btw contacting google checkout support to check the status your order would help too.

swexcist
03-02-2013, 06:54 AM
Patient isnt my strong side but il try :p

When i check my bank online the money for the platinum sack have been withdrawl, i will check with google aswell.. just find it fairly stupid i didnt recive the sack in the 1st place and that i have to contact the developers not vise versa.

Edit: checked with google and its payed

swexcist
03-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Still nothing here or in mail...

Samhayne
03-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi Swexcist,

Our apologies for the delay in getting back with you. Check your email as I believe our Support Team has gotten to your ticket and replied.

Best regards,
Samhayne

anastacious
03-14-2013, 01:27 AM
Hi Swexcist,

Our apologies for the delay in getting back with you. Check your email as I believe our Support Team has gotten to your ticket and replied.

Best regards,
Samhayne

Hi Sam,

I am having the same problem as the thread starter. i have sent email yesterday and went to support.spacetimestudios.com for help as well.

Appreciate if you can see to it. Thanks.

Regards,
Anastacious