View Full Version : elite golden pirate

digitalbot
03-01-2013, 09:06 PM
how many have you opend? and recievd zilch?
reason i ask 'thinking of buying some' try my luck, or better off the locked crate way?

opinions?? i heard somewhere crates are better luck.. lets discuss !

Limsi
03-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Opened 45 in total from day 1 and only got Demonlord Cuirass of Will (dex). i know someone though who opened 200 plus and got the arcane hooks plus some mythic helms, yes - Some!

digitalbot
03-01-2013, 09:51 PM
hmmmm crates than huh 'thank you very much, was thinking gna go plat anyways now might be a deffinite

Takezaki
03-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Opened about a hundred last week.

Last 25 I didn't get a single legendary.

X29798
03-02-2013, 01:23 AM
how many have you opend? and recievd zilch?
reason i ask 'thinking of buying some' try my luck, or better off the locked crate way?

opinions?? i heard somewhere crates are better luck.. lets discuss !

Crates have a guaranteed legendary,arcane or mystic.
Elite gold is really random

I prefer crates, in this game you get better chances with plat for everything, so of course it is much better then elite gold.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

earhole
03-02-2013, 02:09 AM
opened 2 crates this morning and received crap :(

digitalbot
03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
did 16 last night nothing haha

warbluefish
03-02-2013, 06:17 PM
i opened 45 today. a few crap pinks. i think chance r pretty slim with elite golden.

Mysticaleagle
03-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Really want to know? Fine.

Total within the time crates and golden elites exist,

Elite Golden Chests opened: around 150, and only crap in it. Not kidding.
Locked Grand Crates of the Watch, when I tried to get Hammerjaw some weeks ago: 266, around 4000 platinum wasted. Received crappy pinks, no hammerjaw.

Total of me: Millions of gold, thousands of platinums, days and weeks of farming, etc. To receive one single good thing: Flounders!! :D

When some (nearly always the same peeps) are opening just a little few to get hammerjaw, mythics etc and actually do get em!

LOL.. :(

digitalbot
03-02-2013, 06:24 PM
bummer.. just going to sell golds and buy it

warbluefish
03-02-2013, 06:43 PM
u wont get the achievement by buying the mythic and arcane items. lol.

Mysticaleagle
03-02-2013, 06:54 PM
u wont get the achievement by buying the mythic and arcane items. lol.

Yep, and that sucks. Lol.

digitalbot
03-02-2013, 06:55 PM
saw somewhere achievement thru cs when purchased, think thats a really good idea

Mysticaleagle
03-02-2013, 06:57 PM
saw somewhere achievement thru cs when purchased, think thats a really good idea

Or at least grant the achievement when opening hammerjaw's egg. Seems legit since you can't trade it once opened anyways.

digitalbot
03-02-2013, 06:59 PM
yes that should had been already lol

Thegrimreaper
03-02-2013, 10:20 PM
9k plat ish on crates no hammer 760 gold chests and not a thing besides crap pinks that sell for 5k....I quit because of that....around 400 crates? When people get hammer the first couple of tries? Yea I quit its cheaper and more fun to just pay for Xbox live and play a variety of games over essentially working all day and all night and spending hundreds of dollars for gear that is useless in a couple months

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Deadbite
03-02-2013, 10:29 PM
9k plat ish on crates no hammer 760 gold chests and not a thing besides crap pinks that sell for 5k....I quit because of that....around 400 crates? When people get hammer the first couple of tries? Yea I quit its cheaper and more fun to just pay for Xbox live and play a variety of games over essentially working all day and all night and spending hundreds of dollars for gear that is useless in a couple months

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

You quit to?? I can't blame you I just troll forums and play O&C and Xbox.

wowdah
03-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Opened 45 in total from day 1 and only got Demonlord Cuirass of Will (dex). i know someone though who opened 200 plus and got the arcane hooks plus some mythic helms, yes - Some!

dang so pretty much 4,500,000 for the demonlord cuirass. Dang the odds are low haha. Or maybe just luck

Energizeric
03-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I don't open any. Instead I just sell them, save my gold, and then I buy the items I want. I'm not much of a gambler, so this is the safe way IMO.

earhole
03-03-2013, 12:56 PM
opened 3 locked crates and received 3 amulets of riposte. woot, damn lucky of me :)

Mysticaleagle
03-03-2013, 03:24 PM
I don't open any. Instead I just sell them, save my gold, and then I buy the items I want. I'm not much of a gambler, so this is the safe way IMO.

True, and I do the same. But now because of their crappy decision, you need to loot the arcane item yourself such as hammerjaw to get achievement which I really need. Nonsense, hammerjaw isn't tradeable once opened.

Raxin
03-03-2013, 04:32 PM
The egg itself from what i know diesnt give ap/bannr opening it does....

Mysticaleagle
03-03-2013, 05:21 PM
The egg itself from what i know diesnt give ap/bannr opening it does....

No, Delphina did confirm it to me in game since I wasn't sure either, but even opening Hammerjaw's egg does NOT grant you the achievement nor banner.

The ONLY way to get the achievement and banner is to LOOT the egg yourself or the weapon. I know that's lame, but meh, can't do anything about it.

They should put back the achievement and banner once the egg is opened since you cannot trade a pet so there's no scam problems.

Oh wait... less plat sales for them so forget it.... :dispirited:

digitalbot
03-03-2013, 05:24 PM
how about those who alrdy got the achievement? and are on LB? did this mess things up? im not too sure about this..
also im sure sts is working hard they will have a nice update very soon i can feel it (:
either way im opening the crates i loot, so its not very often, this seems to suit meh better

Mysticaleagle
03-03-2013, 05:26 PM
how about those who alrdy got the achievement? and are on LB? did this mess things up? im not too sure about this..

That is why we forumers don't understand their decision. Again, check around if you're not too sure. Opening the egg does NOT grant the achievement nor banner.

digitalbot
03-03-2013, 05:27 PM
but it did before right? so this disrupts balance.. i really planned on going achiev lb this season..

again not sure if it granted before, but am sure it had

Mysticaleagle
03-03-2013, 05:30 PM
but it did before right? so this disrupts balance.. i really planned on going achiev lb this season..

again not sure if it granted before, but am sure it had

Yes! It did! Before the patch, opening the egg did grant the achievement and banner. Now, it doesn't anymore.

How to get the achievement and banner? Loot the egg yourself or loot the arcane weapon.

Why? For more platinum sales. I mean come on, just need to think about it just 4 minutes to realise they just look for more platinum sales with this change.