PDA

View Full Version : Balance between str and int

Fluffysox
03-01-2013, 10:59 PM
I'm gunna respec and I need a good ratio between base str and base int. Thanks.

Edit: this is for pvp

Valsacar
03-01-2013, 11:10 PM
0 str

Energizeric
03-01-2013, 11:33 PM
In my opinion a better move would be to go full INT and then add STR from your gear. But yes, you will want a decent amount of strength as you will be too squishy if your health is very low.

CosmoxKramer
03-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Yep. Easy to have 2 sets of gear
PVP set has predominately STR and int secondary
PVE is vice versa
All int specced then

drgrimmy
03-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Full int, 5/5 int passive, points in str passive if left over. This keeps your int and therefore
your damage and mana maximized, but you get 50 health for every point you put in passive
str. I found this helpful for survival in PvP, although really the key is killing as fast as possible :)

uzidredar
03-02-2013, 12:34 PM
From my pvp xp on DL I think that it's worth throwing some 20% of your points on health as in the messy middle fights you are going to need lots of survivability.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Striderevil
12-19-2013, 04:13 PM
I run 10 points in str, and the rest in Int.. With full passive gives close to 3000 hp with legendary armor. This is approximately needed to withstand crits from bosses to a certain point. Other passive include full Knowledge and full damage. Use leftover in raising dexterity (Agility). This is because it increase Hp, dmg as well as give dodge and helps with crits as well. Very useful points for just raising 1 stat. Shield is also based on hp and int so again useful to have hp. Most endgame sorcerers either run shield or Heal. Not both. THe extra slot is used to run an additional dmg skill for more AoE dmg and faster clearance

Skeokateva
12-27-2013, 10:20 PM
I would look @ the arcane shield post if you are looking to improve defense:
Link:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=96812

I use as a reference point usually have less str than this post recommend so i can still have decent dam w/ skills.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Valsacar
12-27-2013, 11:01 PM
From my pvp xp on DL I think that it's worth throwing some 20% of your points on health as in the messy middle fights you are going to need lots of survivability.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My experience in Monopoly says you just need all DEX.

bhutkeyur
12-28-2013, 12:22 AM
in PvE 3k+ hp and 1k+ armor recommended for mage. Otherwise be ready to one shot by many mobs and boss in PuG.