PDA

View Full Version : Level 20 PvP

Rekful
03-02-2013, 02:35 AM
In my words, the best level to PvP and still have fun. There's a lot of good players in this bracket. Who do you love, and more importantly, who do hate...
Love - Jesseri, BritneyySpear, Jirey (All of Misery)
Hate - Darkmeat ( Nothing personal. Whats PvP without a good grudge. Amirite?)

Chansky
03-02-2013, 04:56 AM
Misery <3 lmfao britneyyspear! Omg whata name hahahaha

Scissorhands
03-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Nothing personal. Whats PvP without a good grudge. Amirite?)

you could play for numbers

Vigiloner
03-06-2013, 10:35 AM
I dont support twink pvp. Yes for numbers and thts all there is to it for me.

Totallymad
03-11-2013, 02:13 AM
Killing low levels can be fun only if you cant score on high levels) And it didnt show real KD thing. IMHO)

sirtibby
03-11-2013, 09:26 AM
It really is a shame about twink pvp, most ppl are only trying to get their feet wet to see what this whole pvp thing is about. Then they get steamrollered by gangs of twinks butchering them and decide pvp is not for them.

Scissorhands
03-11-2013, 09:28 PM
It really is a shame about twink pvp, most ppl are only trying to get their feet wet to see what this whole pvp thing is about. Then they get steamrollered by gangs of twinks butchering them and decide pvp is not for them.

It's not so terribly different from end game pvp most people cant compete with all these players that spend platinum on gems and weapons and use relics. They play for numbers and so do we but at our lvls it takes more skill because there are players that are lvled above yours but at lvl31 you are on top and the only thing limiting you is your gear, I've played with opponents twice my lvl and won despite being outgunned i encourage you to try it if you haven't before you judge us on how we prefer to play. i guess we could say we prepare people for the disappointment of high lvl pvp but i have seen layers that don't care whether of not they are good and still play anyways.

Totallymad
03-12-2013, 12:16 AM
It's not so terribly different from end game pvp most people cant compete with all these players that spend platinum on gems and weapons and use relics.
I am sorry but it seems u dont know this game if you think that plat weapons gives any advances in pvp. ;)

They play for numbers and so do we
Teamplay and win - not numbers))

at our lvls it takes more skill because there are players that are lvled above yours
lolz! coming back to quote #1 (im sorry) it only makes sense on lvl 20 when u get rats and your opponent may be without them from lvl 16 ;) Killing newbies with green crystals even if they are twice bigger level is not a problem for a bit skilled player)

Thank you for your time!)

Totallymad
03-12-2013, 12:20 AM
I only know that most ppl gets interest in pvp after reaching lvl 31 and learning how char should be build. And i really didnt respect ones who after this going back low to kill newbies! IMHO ;) As an example i know one girl who is back to lvl 20 after getting 31 and she never plays with hard to kill ppl, always avoid them hunting only newbies and scoring for KD, she also never caps if she find some newbs. ("great teamplay in team game" lol)

P/S To feel what fair play is ppl should stay on lvl 3 lol

sirtibby
03-12-2013, 10:12 AM

It's not so terribly different from end game pvp most people cant compete with all these players that spend platinum on gems and weapons and use relics. They play for numbers and so do we but at our lvls it takes more skill because there are players that are lvled above yours but at lvl31 you are on top and the only thing limiting you is your gear, I've played with opponents twice my lvl and won despite being outgunned i encourage you to try it if you haven't before you judge us on how we prefer to play. i guess we could say we prepare people for the disappointment of high lvl pvp but i have seen layers that don't care whether of not they are good and still play anyways.

I used to twink at 12 months ago. Got bored of how easy it was and got tired of ppl rage quitting and bitching at me for having no life blah blah all the QQ.

At least in endgame I know I am playing against ppl with skill as there is a strong community there at that level. If you are constantly getting your *** kicked it doesn't hurt to ask for advice or help. I'm usually always willing to dispense advice if I like how someone sticks it out through a game despite getting their butt kicked.

Scissorhands
03-12-2013, 06:41 PM
lolz! coming back to quote #1 (im sorry) it only makes sense on lvl 20 when u get rats and your opponent may be without them from lvl 16 ;) Killing newbies with green crystals even if they are twice bigger level is not a problem for a bit skilled player)

Thank you for your time!)

i was referring to the general concept of twinking,not lvl20 in particular,my highest twink char is currently a lvl16 which is rather challenging and only difference from my lower lvl char it the match wait times,which at lvl5 are quite unbearable,that was the reason i created a higher lvl because i spent more time waiting than playing.

Vigiloner
03-15-2013, 04:12 AM
I personally do not see a competative reason why a lot of players stay in twink pvp. Ive been told by a lot of twinks that it is easier to pollish a good kill death ratio, easy flag captures and no stress. The only competition I see is one counter farming another. Other than that nothing special. Its a bold statement that nobody in twink wants to compete at the toughest level.

Rekful
04-18-2013, 12:22 PM
I compete as a level 36 as well as level 20. I enjoy pvp no matter the level. For most of the people crying about twinks, well you are probably the one I destroyed and now you are mad. You do not pay for my phone or pay my phone bill. That being said, Ill play the game however I enjoy to play no matter how many crybaby trolls there are. Mk. ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Totallymad
04-19-2013, 12:18 AM
I compete as a level 36 as well as level 20. I enjoy pvp no matter the level. For most of the people crying about twinks, well you are probably the one I destroyed and now you are mad. You do not pay for my phone or pay my phone bill. That being said, Ill play the game however I enjoy to play no matter how many crybaby trolls there are. Mk. ;-)

Lol try lvl 10 then (there are alot of twinks with events legendary stones and KD 10/1)

Rekful
04-21-2013, 01:03 AM
A lot of 10/1 KD ratio? Havnt seen more than 1 from what I can remember. On the other hand, that will be my next project. Ill probably make a female named Rekfulsbiatch.

Totallymad
04-22-2013, 12:21 AM
well check efficient data error guild or something like this they all has like 10k kills 1k deaths on lvl 10 ahaha)

Vigiloner
04-23-2013, 11:28 AM
A lot of end game players do play for numbers. Kdr's and such. IMO this is only a side motive of the majority end game players. Ive seen people play it to win it regardless of the kills and deaths. In twink pvp, star players in each team are still pretty essential where one great player can carry a bad team. On the other hand, in endgame pvp, it requires a full team effort to win matches. This is how I both differ in competition. Twinks play for themselves. Endgamers are based on team gaming.

Rekful
04-29-2013, 08:08 PM
I agree, and I enjoy pvp at 36 because of the teamwork that goes into every win. Twink pvp is mostly about having a huge advantage and destroying others. On the otherhand, there are times when a win must be achieved by teamwork.
36 pvp is a very skilled bracket. Indeed a lot more difficult than 20.
But its just so damn fun!

Rek

Minesweeper
04-30-2013, 12:22 PM
eh low lvl easy but higher lvl more fun and triumphit

Rekful
05-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Example of a game requiring strategy. This is a DM match. We were out numbered 3-5 at the start then dropped to 2-5 not long after. We lost but put up a hell of a fight!

Totallymad
05-06-2013, 07:13 AM
Example of a game requiring strategy. This is a DM match. We were out numbered 3-5 at the start then dropped to 2-5 not long after. We lost but put up a hell of a fight!

Who are those people? Never played them... Any pro from this list?

Rekful
05-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Xhunterzz and Bitemevamp are well know skilled players in the 20s bracket. The rest are casual. Edit, casual yet the team, as a whole, was very good. Using line of sight kept us in the game.

Rek

Rekful
05-15-2013, 04:08 PM
My build.

Rek

Rekful
05-20-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm happy to see that our pvp competition is growing fast in Dark Legends. It would be nice to see some competitive pvp guilds that support lvl 20 pvp. I know we at MCG would love a challenge!
Theres a lot of great players out there so lets make it happen.
GUILD VS. GUILD
5 vs 5
DM - Ranked by overall team win.
DM - Set 2v2s or 1v1s while others witness and wait to be matched next
CTF- Ranked by team win.

We could get serious and keep stats or just have friendly competition.

Just throwin that out there

Rek

Vigiloner
05-21-2013, 07:11 AM
Nice to see that. Hopefully one day you'll decide to swing full to our level and take the competition there. We'd love to compete.

Sam_Arah
05-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Good luck with level 20 competition!

Nice to see that. Hopefully one day you'll decide to swing full to our level and take the competition there. We'd love to compete.

Thumbs up for Vigiloner suggestion. Help organize it at endgame level (36) when you get the chance, and everyone will be involved :)

Vigiloner
05-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Im always around hehe. changed IGN to Vigijung take note.

Quannie
06-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Boss u forgot my name lol :(

Quannie
06-15-2013, 09:10 AM
Yo rek i got the lvl 20 again the name is Xtentionlol. Send me a guild invite bro u hardly play now

Rekful
06-15-2013, 09:25 AM
Will do. ^.^

Rek

Quannie
06-15-2013, 02:42 PM
o.o bro i use 0 2 1 1

Quannie
06-15-2013, 02:43 PM
is that good or bad

Rekful
06-15-2013, 02:55 PM
Whatever works for you. I use 0.0.2.2 but from what I can remember, you kicked my butt 1v1 lol

Rek

Rekful
06-25-2013, 02:30 PM
36 here we go!

Rek

Quannie
07-02-2013, 02:51 PM

Quannie
07-02-2013, 04:36 PM
like a boss :/

Rekful
07-10-2013, 10:39 PM