PDA

View Full Version : help sts please. getting frustrated.

AGGfuse
03-02-2013, 04:54 AM
Hello anyone that reads this. I currently quit my rouge as now i wish to make a warrior to farm elite levels from now on... so every new cap etc that is my plan. So i started to make a warrior and well i struggled to get level 14 as it is.. (took me hours and hours)... so yes the problem im trying to explain is. I know exp rates changed.. but i was helping my mate run tomb 3 yesterday and he leveldd up from 10-12 before my ribbit leveled up 10-11.. he didnt have exp elixirs either. Also im only gaining 125 exp on watchers tomb4.. i dont see this being normal as training level 25-26 would take weeks at the rate im gaining exp.. i honestly think my account (aggro is bugged from gaining the correct exp rates) please can you look into this sts and check my account ...

Thank you for your time.

Fyrce
03-02-2013, 05:46 AM
Try to email support@spacetimestudios.com, so they can address your particular issue.

I've done a couple WT4 runs tonight and it's normal -- about 300xp a run or something like that. Your xp experience sounds really slow. Do you still have your rogue? Maybe check xp with your rogue? Did you try reading through the warrior guides or the warrior forum?

Mysticaleagle
03-02-2013, 05:47 AM
Same here. Support says there's nothing wrong apparently.

Lalarie
03-02-2013, 10:31 AM
I did a little experiment, I ran wt4 with my mage 100- 150 exp, when I ran it with my rogue I got 200-300, fishy huh?