PDA

View Full Version : Dissolution

Endriksohn
03-02-2013, 05:08 AM
I have become totalling dissolutioned with this game, I have spent quite a lot of time and money on opening looked crates and have yet to receive a single good item I see now it's con to keep you spending money well I wouldn't be bothering anymore!

Fyrce
03-02-2013, 05:41 AM
Good lesson: Spending real or fake money is always a choice. Stand by your choice.

Raxin
03-02-2013, 10:40 AM
You gamble and lose and whine... Try that crap in vegas

Lalarie
03-02-2013, 10:42 AM
Sts forced you to open those crates? I dont think so.... you knew the gamble, you took the risk, you lost, you cant complain because you knew there would be a risk.

Chili
03-02-2013, 02:12 PM
You gamble and lose and whine... Try that crap in vegas

lol no kidding.... Id much rather gamble away my money on the game....

inkredible
03-02-2013, 02:14 PM
lol no kidding.... Id much rather gamble away my money on the game....

if you end up spending $400 on game.. yeah tbh id rather gamble in real life because in real life you have a chance of getting real money back
here on the other hand.. ur winning money is in the game.. stays in the game.. so in reality its always a LOSE LOSE not a WIN AND LOSE lol
youre still losing money
and it is a choice

Chili
03-02-2013, 02:17 PM
if you end up spending $400 on game.. yeah tbh id rather gamble in real life because in real life you have a chance of getting real money back
here on the other hand.. ur winning money is in the game.. stays in the game.. so in reality its always a LOSE LOSE not a WIN AND LOSE lol
youre still losing money
and it is a choice
True, but id say your odds are worse irl.... I mean you do actually get something here.... even if its crap... its worth something....Not to mention the experience........ meh lmao strike that... Vegas is better lol

Im about 6 hours away from Vegas...anyone wanna go with me? :)

inkredible
03-02-2013, 02:26 PM
True, but id say your odds are worse irl.... I mean you do actually get something here.... even if its crap... its worth something....Not to mention the experience........ meh lmao strike that... Vegas is better lol

Im about 6 hours away from Vegas...anyone wanna go with me? :)
ill go with u ;)

and psh.. its not consider something...... when its really nothing ? like its a game.. lol get it?

Chili
03-02-2013, 02:29 PM
ill go with u ;)

and psh.. its not consider something...... when its really nothing ? like its a game.. lol get it?

You say game..... I say experience. Its all in who you roll with....

Oh, and you said you would put the money up for vegas right? :) awesome! lol imagine an STS convention in vegas........... bahaha... Would you go?

Energizeric
03-02-2013, 02:44 PM
I think you just need to have some self control. As for these crates, just like anyone else I would hope to get a good item or two. But I decided I'm not going to buy crates to open. Instead whenever I manage to loot one from a boss, I spend the plat to open it. So far that has only happened 3 or 4 times, so that's the ones I have opened. I have purchased a bunch others to merch, but I simply sell those for the quick profit. If that doesn't work, then another idea is to decide you will open one crate every week, or 5 crates every week, or whatever, but decide on a certain amount and stick to it so you don't waste all your money.

Rollo
03-02-2013, 03:31 PM
I have become totalling dissolutioned with this game, I have spent quite a lot of time and money on opening looked crates and have yet to receive a single good item I see now it's con to keep you spending money well I wouldn't be bothering anymore!

Its gambling, except its legal for children as well as adults.

Raxin
03-02-2013, 04:00 PM
This is false opening crates couldnt possibly take enough time to complain about :cool: