View Full Version : This....it makes me upset like hell....

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-29-2010, 11:54 PM
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/LighteningGOD/d0b5f595.png

:( makes me sad.

:(

Arjun
09-30-2010, 12:15 AM
Yeah - I used to play COD. . . . USED TO. Have not played a single game on my PS3 ever since the old touch revolution began. See. Beesides who has the time to sit around and start up that big infernal machine these days. And the power consumption. The power consumption I tellz ya - GO GREEN!!!

Black Ops - Meh. . . You mean to say tht i canno touch the screen to tell the game wht I want my avatar thingie to do. . . .why why wld i want to go through the carpel tunnel syndrome inducing routes of clicking those ancient buttons and stuff ?

Blackstar Soon. Blackoops. . . . way behind the times - old and busted - IMO.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Yeah - I used to play COD. . . . USED TO. Have not played a single game on my PS3 ever since the old touch revolution began. See. Beesides who has the time to sit around and start up that big infernal machine these days. And the power consumption. The power consumption I tellz ya - GO GREEN!!!

Black Ops - Meh. . . You mean to say tht i canno touch the screen to tell the game wht I want my avatar thingie to do. . . .why why wld i want to go through the carpel tunnel syndrome inducing routes of clicking those ancient buttons and stuff ?

Blackstar Soon. Blackoops. . . . way behind the times - old and busted - IMO.

Blackstar? Hmm

EDIT: Oh, it's not a first person shooter lol >.>

It's not even a game -_-

Arjun
09-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Dude. . .is wht STS is working on. . . at least-i thinks its called Blackstar . . no?

Either way. . . .done with the old machines. . . .too primitive for us we feel.

Arterra
09-30-2010, 04:38 PM
as soon as Blackstar comes out, Forest haven will slowly empty out... Best thing though would be if you could keep PL Plat for blackstar too.

flaimdude
09-30-2010, 07:30 PM
What they need is Halo for iPhone.

But once Epic Games gets on the scene nothing really matters. Not even Square-Enix, unless they get their act together.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-30-2010, 07:35 PM
yeah man.. they have NOVA which is sick.. but a lot of hackers.. and i think they could make a legit cod for Ipod the had sandstorm.. which was amazing.. and then they had COD zombies for ipod which was sick.. also i dont see why they would not make the legit game it would be sick so sick everyone would probs buy it