PDA

View Full Version : Banning Accounts?

Madstar
03-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Hey I heard you guys were banning accounts permanently for farming kills in PvP.
As you know, before the expansion I did farm around 20 - 25k kills.
I did stop, it was before the update that I did.
I remember Sam, stating that they were currently not banning accounts for that and it was that time where I did farm. Few of my friends did get banned.
Am I next? I don't get it, since you guys did mention you won't? Should I prepare my luggage and my adios thread? :(
Aww...

Bless
03-02-2013, 12:16 PM
They (most likely) got banned for sharing accounts. So if you farm kills for like 12 hours, and then decide to go to sleep. And if your friend farms for the other 12 hours (obv on ur account) then that's called sharing.

razerfingers
03-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Wow thats sad you farmed kills. Jk i dont care and those friends probably did something else to get banned. I dont see how they should care about kill farming. Its your reputation for being known like that. They could careless i bet.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

TEOKILLO
03-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Pssst, i think lilbless is a kill farmer <3

razerfingers
03-02-2013, 12:21 PM
They (most likely) got banned for sharing accounts. So if you farm kills for like 12 hours, and then decide to go to sleep. And if your friend farms for the other 12 hours (obv on ur account) then that's called sharing.

This^^

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

yoho
03-02-2013, 12:22 PM
banning would be harsh, if you didn't share accounts or used scripts (is there any? i doubt); thus you haven't done nothing against ToS -> relax n play

P.S. such threads are meant to be mailed @customersupport

Mysticaleagle
03-02-2013, 12:30 PM
banning would be harsh, if you didn't share accounts or used scripts (is there any? i doubt); thus you haven't done nothing against ToS -> relax n play

P.S. such threads are meant to be mailed @customersupport

Relax and play = best, sentence, ever.

+1 on this post mate.

Bless
03-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Pssst, i think lilbless is a kill farmer <3 Idk how to farm kills lmao i dont even have 2 devices. and all my irl friends (bet they dont even know what it is) dont play AL.

ps. go back to pl noob! i quit cuz i got my demonic dagger set <3

D-:
03-02-2013, 01:36 PM
LOL mad, yet you said all your kills were "Legit" to gun?

Chili
03-02-2013, 01:45 PM
and all my irl friends (bet they dont even know what it is) dont play AL.

Same! haha.... I have been tempted to get them to play with me.... but not tempted enough to let them know i play.

And they did state that they wont be banning for that. There are plenty of other reasons to ban people for... If they were reported for kill farming, then most likely the devs looked into their accounts and found something else not kosher.....

just comment
03-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Maybe your friend scamming, hacking, or say something inappropriate or other reason...
because as i know, dev can not get any proof to people who use macro or share account..
Even if they get proof on sharing account, how about if my good friend or family need to do something outside farming that require them to borrow my account???
Will sts check people one by one??? I don't think so..
And for macro user, supposed to be banned, but i read other game forum about using macro ..
Developer have difficulties on banning, because some people use macro because they're disable or injured..
Will developer check physical condition of their player one by one???
I don't think so ..
And developer can not gain any prove to jugde this char using macro or not..

Szangheili
03-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Well, 25 kills isn't as much as other ppl, most likely you'll stay around. :) There are ppl farming hundreds in less than 12 hours.

Raxin
03-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Well, 25 kills isn't as much as other ppl, most likely you'll stay around. :) There are ppl farming hundreds in less than 12 hours.
25000 dude lol

Bebsi
03-12-2013, 06:41 AM
20-25k in a few days it is lol

JaytB
03-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Funny how you just labeled yourself as a kill booster while it could've silently be resolved by simply PM'ing a dev :)

Dreuefesie
03-12-2013, 07:06 AM
Funny how you just labeled yourself as a kill booster while it could've silently be resolved by simply PM'ing a dev :)
Hahah

And if it was account sharing: I've always thought how cool it'd be if a real life friend I had lived on the other side of the world and could play when I sleep? Lol didn't know it was banable. Glad I don't have friends on the other side of the globe? :)

TheBedtBird
03-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Dont you need 10 devices to be able to kill farm. But anyways I dont think you”d get banned for that=)