PDA

View Full Version : Feeding pets... Devs please hear me out.

Chili
03-02-2013, 02:39 PM
I know this has been discussed, but I seriously have an issue. I have been leveling and farming and a bit of pvping..... I cant for the life of me even with selling loot seem to start making much of a profit. I do see the idea of keeping the feeding on during pvp, thus making hard pvpers still pve... but.... Is it possible that the price of feeding them be decreased? It is very expensive. I have tried my best to make the current system work, and it is making my game play very very uncomfortable.

If you look at the amount of money you receive during a regular run including junk loots.... It really should be lowered. You get 2 to 3 gold per chest... 5 to 6 gold per junk loot... but pay 500+ to feed the pet.

Maybe cut this amount in half? or as the pet levels, less time between feedings?

Jcyee
03-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Just switch pets every time your pet's happiness is down. It's really not that hard to do...

Lady_Pebbles
03-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Just switch pets every time your pet's happiness is down. It's really not that hard to do...
Its hard during pvp if you're not on Chrome. Its also hard in PvP when your class only benefits from a few pets in the arena... X.x