PDA

View Full Version : When i got up,i found my account has been banned forever!!!

hybest2005
09-30-2010, 01:53 AM
Hey guys,I brought my iphone 4 to my little bro last night and finally reached lv45.this morning i found my device has been banned!!!Forever!!!WTF he did!!!!!?????Now,when I ready to enjoy my lv 45 journey i found it's has been banned!!!What ever he did or said,that's not my purpose,OK!?You should enable my account and give me another chance!!!I will never lend my iphone to anybody else again!!!!:mad:

Arjun
09-30-2010, 01:58 AM
Banned forever . . . . shudder.
Even I'm curious now. Let this be a lesson to us all. Wht he do?

Vyvin
09-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Support[at]spacetimestudios[dot]com
/Vyvin

hybest2005
09-30-2010, 02:01 AM
I don't want to ask what he did,I even don't want to see him now...

Dax
09-30-2010, 02:07 AM
It would probably be advantageous for you to find out what his actions were that would deem it necessary to permanently disable your device from being able to connect to the server if you wish to make an appeal to the dev team

Arjun
09-30-2010, 02:17 AM
It would probably be advantageous for you to find out what his actions were that would deem it necessary to permanently disable your device from being able to connect to the server if you wish to make an appeal to the dev team

Yeah! Besides. . .

Lifes too harsh - Unless of course ye deserves to walk the plank ye scurvy!!! Arrrrr.

hybest2005
09-30-2010, 02:21 AM
thx guys,I will ask my little bro WTF he did last night

gunnderakk
09-30-2010, 02:44 AM
i know how it feels when ya finally reach lvl 45 and u get banned forever, my old ipod was banned forever too :(.
best thing i can think (if they choose to not unban your account) of is to take your iphone back to where you brought it and say its been really glitchy lately and its not working properly, and i have restored it and its still not working, and it keeps dropping out in calls, and ask for a new one, thats the best thing i can think of if your account isnt unbanned.

Arjun
09-30-2010, 02:49 AM
gunn. . .wld tht work. . or wld he also haf to use a new.. or alternate credit card when he registers his itunes account? jst one of those technicalities tht has been bugging me from when they said there wld be a possibility to ban by device. .. account. . .itunes account. . .. even ip?

So it's like you got to get a whole new identity going to get back in. . . .

jonboy
09-30-2010, 03:12 AM
It's always the little bros fault isn't it.

Arjun
09-30-2010, 03:17 AM
yeah. . . it's always the little guy what is to blame for anything. they r always just ruining things for everybody.

-shakes angry fist at all little brothers everywhere-

Hotndots
09-30-2010, 03:21 AM
It's always the little bros fault isn't it.

It does seem to be that way lately, doesn't it?

KingFu
09-30-2010, 04:21 AM
E-mail support@spacetimestudios.com. We have heard the "I let my little brother/sister/friend play on my account" many times. You are held responsible for what goes on in your account. If you let your little brother play, or he just picked it up and you check the remember password button, it's technically your fault since you're held responsible for what goes on in your account. Sorry.

Justg
09-30-2010, 07:15 AM
Support is the place to discuss this folks.