PDA

View Full Version : Which class dominates in PVP?

Atashi Dubz
03-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Which character dominates in PVP.

Warrior - has high HP, high def, OP windmill, high regen HP and mana but low damage
Rogue - has a high crit chance, highest DPS, can 1 hit kill but low mana and HP
Sorcerer - has lock stun, has lots of nukes, invulnerable shield, instant heal of hp and mana, but low HP and def

Which one do you prefer and why?

Jcyee
03-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Warrior because that's the only class that I've ever tried to use...

Last time I played though, rogues were the best. However, lately I've been hearing more people saying that warriors are OP these days. I really don't know though because I haven't pvp'd in a while

earhole
03-03-2013, 01:04 AM
glitch warrior dominates

gundamsone
03-03-2013, 02:52 AM
mage ofc

SouLBlizzard
03-03-2013, 03:07 AM
warrior got low damage??? Seems like one wrong observation.Warrior only got low DPS not damage.And btw mages CANT stun lock.That just a myth.
Back to your question.In percentage: 5% for sorcerer,15% for rogue,80% for warrior.Need proof ??? Most of the games that I entered,the winner team is the team that have more warrior in it...

MrFoster
03-03-2013, 03:37 AM
Warriors with 1 hit KO windmill. Now they cut our damage (rogues) so even sorc can kill us. Hard time for rogues with last patch :/

Genuinous
03-03-2013, 03:42 AM
mage ofc

Is this a twink or endgame account? Just because I know you favor twinking... However mages are known to be strong at lower lvls while getting weaker higher up, for one reason, 500 hp is a lot at lvl 10, considerably less at lvl 26.

All that said, warriors

Destructible
03-03-2013, 03:44 AM
Warriors. Even without the Windmill crit, Warriors can still own.

ishyrionek
03-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Warriors with 1 hit KO windmill. Now they cut our damage (rogues) so even sorc can kill us. Hard time for rogues with last patch :/

Even sorc can kill you now? :-D lolololo
Warriors arent OP, only this noob glitch ones, and ofc unveriability heal warrior pt. They should make somethink, like they did with stunlock rogues. Use healing pack, and you can win.... Ofc not vs glitch lol
For me warriors, cause i dont like die in 1-2 hits, and with other warriors, its just impossible to kill u lol.