PDA

View Full Version : A lil help needed here..

damienneo
09-30-2010, 04:55 AM
I am kinda confused with regards to the differences in equipment. I currently have problems choosing which equipment to use.

For example,
1) A bow and a xbow - Bow's deal higher damage and higher critical and also better blast shot damage. But whereas the xbow deal higher DPS and have longer range. So which would be better for PvE & PvP?

2) Thoth and Isis Armour - As i have maxed out the mana regen skill, i think its kinda useless to use thoth. but when i dont use any thoth items, just relying on the mana regen skill is like not sufficient. What can you all advise me?

3) Talon and Bows - I think talons deals pretty good damage and with the shield, my armour would increase. So which do you all recommend?

Arjun
09-30-2010, 05:05 AM
Hmmm. . . tough questions tht need answering.

Roughly speaking -
1) bow or xbow or even talon - wht you equip has got to depend on what you were able to get. Also I think there is a diff in speed or rate of fire between most bows and xbows. not too sure on talons cause never looted one worth equipping. . . .and I been playing since it first came out on the ipod/iphone. . . alright so mebbe not as much as i should have.

2) Re the armor and the fact tht ur mana regen is good without thoth. more or less. but could be better. You could always try and mix it up. A thoth helm perhaps. . . .or wingshield if you chooses to go the talon route.

3) Bow or talon ay. . . .not too sure. But if we add tht element of PvE or PvP then it's clear you oughts to go for whtever gives you superior damage dealing abilities as you count on the team for tanking and such - PvE

Not the authority on the numbers aspect of the game. . .wht to equip wht not to equip. Think Royce is the guy u gotta check with on tht front. Among others for sure.

Xviperr
09-30-2010, 05:58 AM
Normally the higher DPS is calculated due the to speed of the weapon. (but dont be so lame to the extend of telling me a lvl 3 dagger DPS vs a lvl 45 bow DPS)
xbow 0.7- bow 1.0- talon 0.6- dagger 0.3-

On PvE, i feel that talon at mobbing while bow at bossing. just my opinion.
On PvP, alot goes Talon and Wing build. or else at least a scarab bow(red or yellow)

regarding ur ISIS or THOTH equip. if ur going PvP i assume Horus would be the choice as usually people drop dead on 1st wave. so u gotto deal the fastest and most amount of damage. Horus adds dex = more dmg + crit + dodge + skill damage.

for PvE, 3horus 1thoth. else 2horus 1isis 1thoth.
for PvP, 4horus?? not too sure on this.

Available equips
Thoth: Helm, Armor, Wing, Weapon
Isis: Helm, Armor, Wing
Horus: Armor, Wing, Weapon

damienneo
09-30-2010, 12:15 PM
But if i remove the thoth and isis, my regen rate would be v low and would be v dependent on pots. so if i hunt bosses, wouldnt it be a waste of pots and money in maps like plasma pyramid?

And on top of that, if i remove regen items, in pvp i wouldnt get any regen and i wouldnt get to use pots. if so, i can only last for 1 wave. whereas if i have thoth and isis equipped, i would be able to last more waves, isnt that better?

Just my 2cents worth though.

damienneo
09-30-2010, 02:47 PM
and also.. what about weapons like the ryylox alien blaster? they deal good damage also..

Xviperr
10-01-2010, 08:00 AM
But if i remove the thoth and isis, my regen rate would be v low and would be v dependent on pots. so if i hunt bosses, wouldnt it be a waste of pots and money in maps like plasma pyramid?

And on top of that, if i remove regen items, in pvp i wouldnt get any regen and i wouldnt get to use pots. if so, i can only last for 1 wave. whereas if i have thoth and isis equipped, i would be able to last more waves, isnt that better?

Just my 2cents worth though.

Perhaps that is why i did state

for PvE, 3horus 1thoth. else 2horus 1isis 1thoth.
for PvP, 4horus?? not too sure on this.

Available equips
Thoth: Helm, Armor, Wing, Weapon
Isis: Helm, Armor, Wing
Horus: Armor, Wing, Weapon

so feel free to mix and match to ur desire.
u can go all different mixture to ur liking-
eg: 4horus? 3horus 1thoth? 3horus 1isis? 2horus 1thoth 1 isis? 1horus 2thoth 1isis? 1horus 1thoth 2isis? 3thoth 1isis? 2thoth 2isis? 1thoth 3isis?
just some example(:

and also.. what about weapons like the ryylox alien blaster? they deal good damage also..
just my opinion, as i seen usually talon+wing else red scarab. perhaps i didnt yet encounter with AB pker ):