PDA

View Full Version : Suggesting new class

Njsl1ck
03-03-2013, 02:34 AM
The new update made elite run really hard, players doesn't have decent group and most people don't have the right gear. I did try to group with random people but we'd only get half way to boss or make it to boss with the cost of a hundred potions. I have a really good suggestion to maximise the in game experience of players who have troubles making it to elite, and at the same time it will be awesome. Here it is; Make group cap into 5 players. 2 additional class 1. Healer class - when you're in combat as a warrior or Mage for example, tank should just worry on how to hold aggro and Mage on dealing damage. Now healer class comes in, a priest or inquisitor whatsoever will and should provide healing. 2. Hunter or archer - I think it's better to take bows away from rouges since rouge are actually melee combatants. Change the skills into all melee linked skill or evasive skill.
And it would be great if there is a character slot u can purchase with gold then the third will be platinum. When ever update comes up there will be a free offer for re spec for 3 days or something.

What do guys think?

automagically
03-03-2013, 02:49 AM
Sounds great. Mobile WoW ;)

Njsl1ck
03-03-2013, 04:10 AM
Nyahaha don't you wanna leeroy Jenkins the elite maps

xcainnblecterx
03-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Better idea, stop nurfing us sorcs and let us stop being useless this cap.

colestros
03-03-2013, 11:03 AM
But then what would healers do by themselves without a party?? Wouldnt they exist solely for the purpose of supporting others?? Otherwise, i think this is brilliant

Vystirch
03-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Better idea, just gear up get a good team and breeze through elite.

Dragonrider023
03-03-2013, 12:01 PM

and join endgame guild

Rare
03-03-2013, 12:17 PM

Gear up... Need good drops to get good gear. Need good gear to get good drops.

Good parties are hard to find. Maybe not for people that "roll with all the elite players" :p

Raxin
03-03-2013, 12:30 PM

Gear up... Need good drops to get good gear. Need good gear to get good drops.

Good parties are hard to find. Maybe not for people that "roll with all the elite players" :p
Blame yourself for not surrounding yoyrself with better players

wowdah
03-03-2013, 12:31 PM
true story

Chili
03-03-2013, 12:32 PM
I LOVE my bow lol.... Don't take it! I like the fact that the rogue can act as two classes. This is actually very similar to many other games.

Rollo
03-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Sts needs to fix existing classes before they add a new one into the mix. Warriors can't tank, sorcerers are gimped in almost all aspects of the game.. and rogues.. well I guess they're fine.

LwMark
03-03-2013, 09:42 PM
I suggest a literature class

Njsl1ck
03-03-2013, 10:00 PM
But then what would healers do by themselves without a party?? Wouldnt they exist solely for the purpose of supporting others?? Otherwise, i think this is brilliant
About that, I'll let the people from the company think of any damaging spells, I have played a lot of online games and I've noticed that healer class of each game must have a unique spells or something otherwise they'll say you've copied yours from theirs which I think would be a problem.

Raxin
03-03-2013, 10:28 PM
;-) lol

Vystirch
03-03-2013, 10:31 PM

:) :) :)

SouLBlizzard
03-03-2013, 10:36 PM
No,you need good gear to join a good guild.Need good guild to get good gear.Dont lie to yourself,do you want go elite with a toon geared with blue(epic) items?

Njsl1ck
03-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Sorry for bad English, kindly correct it. Ty

LwMark
03-04-2013, 12:14 AM
Sorry for bad English, kindly correct it. Ty

If thats torwards me i didnt mean YOU need literature class, i didnt even read the thread, i just saw it was just suggestin classes an i thought it was funny
:)

Jcyee
03-04-2013, 12:27 AM
and most people don't have the right gear.

We're not even too far into this new cap. Give it some time and I'm sure you'll find more players with appropriate gear.

fatcharlie
03-04-2013, 03:44 AM
About that, I'll let the people from the company think of any damaging spells, I have played a lot of online games and I've noticed that healer class of each game must have a unique spells or something otherwise they'll say you've copied yours from theirs which I think would be a problem.

A spell like turn Jarl into a floating sheep for 5 seconds...

Jessicazx
03-04-2013, 05:40 AM
More classes yes yes.. and also #nerfwarrior2013

Rare
03-04-2013, 09:36 AM
Blame yourself for not surrounding yoyrself with better players

It has nothing to do with surrounding yourself with better players. I have a looot of pro players in my guild and on my friend list. Unfortunately, they don't all live by my clock to come and run with me when I see fit. Congrats to you if your's do. :)