View Full Version : Pure PvPr seeking class advice ^^

Messiyah
09-30-2010, 06:20 AM
Heya guys,

I have played lots of MMO's on the PC over the years, and recently got myself an Iphone 4 ^^

I read about this game, and it caught my interest.

I have always played 'casting' classes, mainly Mages, although in WoW i went Shadow Priest. I love the whole gaming style of distance dps.

However, my main emphasis in gaming is PvP. So in this game, having read a bit about the differing classes, builds, gear etc... I am still unsure what is best suited for PvP purposes.

Any tips would be most appreciated.

Archer ? Enchantress ? Dex ? Str ? Int ? etc etc

tks

~M~

Raxie
09-30-2010, 06:38 AM
depends what level. the two most popular levels are level 19 and 45. for level 19, int-bears and pure archers are the best. however, it's very hard to get good int gear and is very dear. archer gear is a bit easier to get.
for level 45, str bears, paladins and pure archers are the way to go. gear is a bit easier to find but good weapons are quite expensive. i don't suggest you get level 45 gear though because there is going to be an increase in level cap with the arrival of ao3.

Messiyah
09-30-2010, 06:40 AM
depends what level. the two most popular levels are level 19 and 45. for level 19, int-bears and pure archers are the best. however, it's very hard to get good int gear and is very dear. archer gear is a bit easier to get.
for level 45, str bears, paladins and pure archers are the way to go. gear is a bit easier to find but good weapons are quite expensive. i don't suggest you get level 45 gear though because there is going to be an increase in level cap with the arrival of ao3.

i am aiming to get to lvl 45 ( or whatever the highest lvl is )

tks for the quick reply...but... what is a 'bear' ?? And is a palladin an enchantress with a dex build ?

~M~

Raxie
09-30-2010, 07:09 AM
a bear is one of the three characters that you can choose from. the three characters are warriors, archers and enchantresses. also, a paladin is an enchantress with str.

Messiyah
09-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Tks Raxie,

i'll be trying to play as a Pally of sorts for a bit. Lets see how it goes.

Depends on how my gaming experience goes, i might try to become a healbot and skip PvP altogether ^^

~M~

Protank
09-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Yes i say bear. Int bear will pawn most at low lvls & lvls really. How good u are also has alot to do with what skills u put your points into & how u use your skills..

TheLaw
09-30-2010, 09:25 PM
IMO all classes ar equal, thats what makes PvP fun anyway. If all classes arent equal, it would be boring and unfair. (one main reason why Bears have No combos). It really depends which class you like and how you use your skills.

Xviperr
10-03-2010, 08:54 AM
IMO, for a more detailed information on each Build, head to each individual Class Forum.
Bear comes in a few forms, Zeaker(142str#dex) PureStr(all str) Int(142int#dex) TankInt(142int#str) PureDex(all dex) TankDex(142dex#str)
Enchantress different forms, PaladinDex(142str#dex) PaladinInt(142str#int) PureInt(all int) PureDex(all dex) IntDex(142int#dex) IntTank(142int#str)
Bird different Forms, Paladin(142str#dex) DexTank(142dex#str) IntBird(142int#dex) IntTank(142int#str) PureDex(all dex)

Thanks what i think of atm. Each has its own advantage and such.

And Skilling plays a big part in the game.