PDA

View Full Version : Cannot access any map in game incl Townes

Vixenite
03-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Game was working fine this morning up until just before 9am GMT.
I was afk for a moment and returned to the game to find I get stuck on the loading screen of any map!
I can access my character page and any of the links to inventory etc..
But on occasion it also refuses to launch game when I've closed app and restarted.

I've also noticed that at 9.07am the forum died for a couple minutes, and when I reloaded forum a couple times looks like it's been rolled back to old posts as early as 2011/2010

Dirtymonkey_666
03-03-2013, 04:17 AM
This has happend to me aswel. That's why I'm on the forums. I was farming when this happend....

Vixenite
03-03-2013, 04:17 AM
Game was working fine this morning up until just before 9am GMT.
I was afk for a moment and returned to the game to find I get stuck on the loading screen of any map!
I can access my character page and any of the links to inventory etc..
But on occasion it also refuses to launch game when I've closed app and restarted.

I've also noticed that at 9.07am the forum died for a couple minutes, and when I reloaded forum a couple times looks like it's been rolled back to old posts as early as 2011/2010

*edit* I also notice when I check social tab that people are stuck in maps, or also on character page. So I know it's not just me.

Shiqan
03-03-2013, 04:20 AM
The same issue for me, probably a server bug cause on both my devices it won't work.
Unfortunately, I just received a combo elixer for daily blessing :P

Vixenite
03-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Then instead of letting me edit my original post here it reposts -_-

Dirtymonkey_666
03-03-2013, 04:23 AM
I had just looted a dreamer's onyx robe and went to remake and BAM........ loading.............. no other games to play :(

Vixenite
03-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Well I guess I was lucky my 3xcombo from yesterday finished and I only got a vanity today