PDA

View Full Version : The same old questions just another player

Anitablakes
03-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Hi all helpful people ! :-) for those who aren't rolling their eyes at yet a another newbie thread, please read on !

I have some boring and probably really obvious questions. Really struggling with some stuff on DL

1. Have bought weapon packs - didn't get the weapon. Have noticed it said " the chance to win" weapon. What's that about ?!

2. I am dying like a suicidal weakling in capture the flag , I have currently had my *** shopped more time than I care to think about and feel bad for whoever is on my team. I have tried reading the thread on this but tho I have made my health better , I still suck errr I guess any suggestions would be gratefully recieved

3. Does playing in a iPhone effect game play ? I sometimes can't get the power buttons to work and lose my joystick control , is this just because I suck again ?

Why do i care about these things ?!!! Any one got a 12 step programme of how I can wean myself off a serious DL addiction ? It's bad , o it's bad.

Geuneo
03-03-2013, 12:20 PM
I disabled auto leveling and performed a respec of my power points. I was now able to level up on my passive abilities which make your character more powerful in general and more formidable in PvP. Increasing the "Damage" passive ability allows your character to do more damage while using less blood during attacks versus just allowing auto leveling to do it's thing.

Other ideas would be to travel in packs and don't get caught alone against an enemy pack. Try to catch the enemy heading towards the hearts on the map because they are most likely low on blood. Pay attention to who you can and can't beat. Go after the ones you can beat and stay away from the ones you can't. Ultimately, you want your team to win so do what needs to be done to win even if it means losing your life more than you'd like. Hope this helps ;) Good luck!

Rekful
03-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Hey man. Dont feel bad, I had the same questions when I first started.
1. The item packs give a chance at rare items. I once spent 400 platinum for the Fire dual swords and came up empty. This makes the game interesting. Ciuld you imagine if it were 100% chance to get the item? It would take the fun out of it. Also gives spacetime a chance for some well deserved $$$.
2. I need to know what level you are for a pvp build. It also dependson on what kind of player you are. For example. I love to kite my enemy and stay away. There for I use rats and other abilities that allow me to do so.
Stick with it bro. Read are your abilities carefully and select them according to how you play. Also remember that all of your abilities cost blood. So 1 point will be enough in each one. You damage will come from the passive ability.

Anitablakes
03-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Hey man. Dont feel bad, I had the same questions when I first started.
1. The item packs give a chance at rare items. I once spent 400 platinum for the Fire dual swords and came up empty. This makes the game interesting. Ciuld you imagine if it were 100% chance to get the item? It would take the fun out of it. Also gives spacetime a chance for some well deserved $$$.
2. I need to know what level you are for a pvp build. It also dependson on what kind of player you are. For example. I love to kite my enemy and stay away. There for I use rats and other abilities that allow me to do so.
Stick with it bro. Read are your abilities carefully and select them according to how you play. Also remember that all of your abilities cost blood. So 1 point will be enough in each one. You damage will come from the passive ability.
Cost blood ? Ie drain life ? What's rats ? Thanks , it's cool you replied and ill def take your advice. :-) I'm a woman by the way !

Anitablakes
03-03-2013, 02:48 PM
I disabled auto leveling and performed a respec of my power points. I was now able to level up on my passive abilities which make your character more powerful in general and more formidable in PvP. Increasing the "Damage" passive ability allows your character to do more damage while using less blood during attacks versus just allowing auto leveling to do it's thing.

Other ideas would be to travel in packs and don't get caught alone against an enemy pack. Try to catch the enemy heading towards the hearts on the map because they are most likely low on blood. Pay attention to who you can and can't beat. Go after the ones you can beat and stay away from the ones you can't. Ultimately, you want your team to win so do what needs to be done to win even if it means losing your life more than you'd like. Hope this helps ;) Good luck!

Thanks so much. The hearts thing I will def take note of, and take off the auto levelling thing. That will be in options I am assuming. Thanks for taking the time out to reply :-)

Rekful
03-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Blood is your health. Using abilities cost health aka blood. Rats is an ability called Vermin Swarm. It does a knock back and also does damage over time aka d.o.t.

Geuneo
03-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Thanks so much. The hearts thing I will def take note of, and take off the auto levelling thing. That will be in options I am assuming. Thanks for taking the time out to reply :-)

No problem! Yes, you can disable auto leveling and respec your powers at MENU> LAIR> POWERS.

doomdoomdoom
03-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Welcome Anita ^_^

1. Have bought weapon packs - didn't get the weapon. Have noticed it said " the chance to win" weapon. What's that about ?!
There are some bundles where you are guaranteed to get a weapon, some legendary gems, and an outfit. Personally I don't think those weapons are as good as the random chance blades from the winter bundle, but those are a for sure thing and the pink gems will help too.

2. I am dying like a suicidal weakling in capture the flag , I have currently had my *** shopped more time than I care to think about and feel bad for whoever is on my team. I have tried reading the thread on this but tho I have made my health better , I still suck errr I guess any suggestions would be gratefully recieved
Sorry I'm much more of a Death Match kind of girl. You can find me in game if you ever want to try DM (I have a low level character named littledoom).

3. Does playing in a iPhone effect game play ? I sometimes can't get the power buttons to work and lose my joystick control , is this just because I suck again ?
I don't have an iphone, but that doesn't sound normal.

Why do i care about these things ?!!! Any one got a 12 step programme of how I can wean myself off a serious DL addiction ? It's bad , o it's bad.
LOL...good luck with that! If you figure out a way to kick the habit....let me know! ^_^

sirtibby
03-04-2013, 04:40 PM
About the buttons and joystick... Is your phone heating up when you play for prolonged periods? That can affect touchscreen sensitivity I believe. Sometimes I have problems with that as well. Other times I think my touch pad is just wearing out.