PDA

View Full Version : lifegiver upgrades

Matutd
03-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Just wondering on lifegiver whether I should upgrade +5 regen or the instant mana boost? Any suggestions please?

oakietr
03-03-2013, 10:25 AM
"If your lifesaver has health mana regen buffs, then healing your party will result in aggro for you. The buffs on them will aggro the mobs to you so I purposely spec my lifesaver without the regen buffs (the amt is pathetic IMO)

Even when your lifesaver doesn't have the health and mana regen buffs, you should only heal your party when they are not surrounded by mobs unless the warrior or rogue are doing their aoe skills to aggro all the mobs to them over your heal.

When fighting boss though, feel free to heal your party because half the time the boss will be very occupied by the high damage dealing rogues to bother you, that is unless your party's warriors or rogues' dps are too pathetic." quote (with grammatical fixes) from the lifegiver agro page. I found it to be true and helpful as a sorc class I would suggest instant mana. It gives somewhere around 600 clicks of mana so it helps a little. +5 regen is minuscule in comparison.

Matutd
03-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks :) I'll thank your post if I manage to get on the full site

CosmoxKramer
03-03-2013, 05:25 PM
The instant mana recovery does 9.5% of your total man
The highest ticks from the mana over time upgrade was 15-17 per tick. So you can do the man on your end to see which is better, but any all INT skill build will be better suited for the instant regen.

Also the worst part is you still pay for the spell cast so you can subtract ~100 mana from you recovery