PDA

View Full Version : Easter Wish List

wammm
03-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Wassssup wasssssup !!!
Easter is obviously coming our waay !

So, instead of having a "bird's eye view" on the L81 cap, let's discuss first the next coming event which is the EASTER! Yay !

I think it would be nice if we players formulate random ideas to make this particular event full of colors. Post your wishes here and Devs might choose some of them and add it on the event! Here's mine.

-Egg hunt for vanity egg shiled
-Bunny Vanity Armor
-Free vanity Egg yolk helm
-Double XP weekend
-Cake items (Vanity Helm,Armor,Shiled)
-Bunny pet

What's yours?

------------------------------
PS: I posted here instead on suggestion section for easy vison.

Twink
03-03-2013, 10:47 AM
I wish they'd give everyone a temporary ban during the Easter holidays, so people would spend more time with their families instead of playing some games locked up in their rooms.

wammm
03-03-2013, 10:52 AM
I wish they'd give everyone a temporary ban during the Easter holidays, so people would spend more time with their families instead of playing some games locked up in their rooms.

Im forever alone and doesn't have a family.

cookiez
03-03-2013, 11:41 AM

+1

And my suggestion is don't be lazy and bring past items/same challenges back:) Awesome dotds plz!

Bunnyshoota
03-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Wassssup wasssssup !!!
Easter is obviously coming our waay !

So, instead of having a "bird's eye view" on the L81 cap, let's discuss first the next coming event which is the EASTER! Yay !

I think it would be nice if we players formulate random ideas to make this particular event full of colors. Post your wishes here and Devs might choose some of them and add it on the event! Here's mine.

-Bunny Vanity Armor
-Double XP weekend
-Cake items (Vanity Helm,Armor,Shiled)
-Bunny pet

What's yours?

------------------------------
PS: I posted here instead on suggestion section for easy vison.

bunny stuff means hunting gf

CrimsonTider
03-03-2013, 11:49 AM

I 100% agree with you. Last time I made a statement like this, I was given an infraction. Like that's gonna change my views. Good to see we have some forumers whose hearts are in the right place.

Dragonrider023
03-03-2013, 11:51 AM
We should have double xp every holidays or events.

floats
03-03-2013, 12:00 PM
-Bunny Vanity Armor

What wammm mentioned, all for free :D

25thninja
03-03-2013, 01:05 PM
I like the bunny hats and ears!
I also think there should be the Easter Egg hunt, there should be like 5 eggs in each town and you have to find them then when you find them all, you get a sweet vanity

Caiahar
03-03-2013, 01:08 PM

I 100% agree with you. Last time I made a statement like this, I was given an infraction. Like that's gonna change my views. Good to see we have some forumers whose hearts are in the right place.
If I was a normal person I would agree, but sadly, I dont. Lets just say many times a day ive wanted to commit suicide.

NotYoCookiez
03-03-2013, 01:13 PM

Unfortunately not everyone believes in "Easter" so it wouldn't be fair to ban everyone...

I wish they would make a bunny mask available in store, like the frost nog so it covers all the face

Zeus
03-03-2013, 03:34 PM
+1

And my suggestion is don't be lazy and bring past items/same challenges back:) Awesome dotds plz!

Pls don't make another thread when even the DOTD item is determined to be too expensive for you, kk?

razerfingers
03-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Pls don't make another thread when even the DOTD item is determined to be too expensive for you, kk?

Kk

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Otahaibab
03-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Bunnaiii Armuuuurrrrrr plox

Zeus
03-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Kk

Lol, watch me be the one to make it. :D

WarTornBird
03-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Kk

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. :p

Caiahar
03-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. :p

Wait a minute... I thought you quit!

razerfingers
03-03-2013, 04:25 PM

Haha hey, life goal complete. Get apollo to quote me xP

Caiahar
03-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Lol razer you make Apollo sound like a reealllyyy special person...

Zeus
03-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Lol razer you make Apollo sound like a reealllyyy special person...

He was kidding. >_< Although, I know once upon a time, you weren't. :p

razerfingers
03-03-2013, 09:40 PM
He was kidding. >_< Although, I know once upon a time, you weren't. :p

Lmao the days. Apollo remeber that one time of a scenerio i cant really talk about because i may get introuble but apollo knows what im talking about same with fluffnstuff and maybe mysticaldream. Of course fyrce knows but remeber the days?

Zeus
03-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Lmao the days. Apollo remeber that one time of a scenerio i cant really talk about because i may get introuble but apollo knows what im talking about same with fluffnstuff and maybe mysticaldream. Of course fyrce knows but remeber the days?

Yeah, I know that thing about that thing you're talking about. You know what thing I'm talking about, right? Pretty sure we have our mind on the same thing. ;)

But in all seriousness, ya I do. :)

bglir
03-03-2013, 11:05 PM

Hook
03-04-2013, 01:09 AM
>__<

razerfingers
03-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Yeah, I know that thing about that thing you're talking about. You know what thing I'm talking about, right? Pretty sure we have our mind on the same thing. ;)

But in all seriousness, ya I do. :)

Yes! So nieve back then. Did i spell that right? Lulz. But on a serious note 50 cap = pro

OverkillED
03-05-2013, 04:57 AM
+1

Bringing past items is being lazy, for it is not developing new models or quests or anything. Your two statements "don't be lazy" and "bring past items/same challenges back" are contradicting each other. I'd say make totally new vanities and challenges. :)

Urqui
03-05-2013, 05:28 AM
Some posts were really sweet(you know which)

I'd just like to see new content. Not just same ears with the flappy ear mirrored to the other side, but I think this is what we'll get anyways.

Zeus
03-05-2013, 07:28 PM

Some people have messed up families and lives and this game is their escape.

Suentous PO
03-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Some people have messed up families and lives and this game is their escape.

Don't forget I'm legally insane also.
Wait
You weren't talking about me huh

Zeus
03-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Don't forget I'm legally insane also.
Wait
You weren't talking about me huh

Bahahaha, wasn't talking about everyone in particular.

Caiahar
03-05-2013, 11:51 PM
You and razer are.talking like im not here >;(