PDA

View Full Version : need a new experienced mature guild

darthdlo
03-03-2013, 11:02 AM
I made my own guild at game start and had a lot of members but not not a single one logs on and I'm going to disband. I'm almost 29 and would like to b in a more mature group not really full of old people, just people who aren't acting like 8 year olds on a sugar high and needs there adhd meds lol. I'm and experienced pl and al player and starting to realize al is becoming more and more pug. I'm used to chatting and if ur not in a guild it gets pretty quite. I currently have a 21 mage, 21 rogue and 24 warrior who all have hit all the caps so far. My ign is azaguidr, azadlo, azaloren.

Kazillo
03-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Knights of The North would love to have you! Check out our thread!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87106-lt-Knights-of-The-North-gt-Friendly-and-Ambitious-Guild!

Lalarie
03-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Arcane Pirates would love to have you too! Check out our thread!

Irons<Xerred Demm>
03-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Check out Xerred Demm's thread. Sounds like you'll fit in perfect.

Kazillo
03-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Arcane Pirates would love to have you too! Check out our thread!

Want to take this "outside" buddy....

Kazillo
03-04-2013, 09:55 PM
I posted first BTW, just saying...

Lalarie
03-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Lol

Vystirch
03-04-2013, 10:35 PM
<Arcane Fellowship> is a well founded guild and is always welcoming mature players.

Message me ig or on forums for more info.
Click my sig pic to link to the AF guild thread.

-Vys

P.s. and yes lala and kazi I posted after both of u :p

darthdlo
03-06-2013, 02:19 PM
thank all of u for ur replies. Im going to scout all the guilds who offered and see which one fits the best. I have currently been really busy so my ig time is very low at moment but i will contalct u guys when i go on and again thanx :)

Vystirch
03-06-2013, 02:33 PM
thank all of u for ur replies. Im going to scout all the guilds who offered and see which one fits the best. I have currently been really busy so my ig time is very low at moment but i will contalct u guys when i go on and again thanx :)

Np, if you have any questions either post them in my guild thread or message me here on the forums.

Disko
03-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Hi Darth, and fellow GMs!

<Eclipse> was founded exactly on the principles you mentioned! Well, maturity level and remembering to relax and have fun, no elitists here. We are primarily PVE and endgame farming focused. Admittedly, we are quiet lately as most of our players do have careers, etc to look after, but we have made a focused effort to recruit and our numbers are strengthening daily!

Link to our guild thread can be found below my sig.

Hope you will find a guild thats a perfect fit for your style of play, whichever you end up choosing. Take care and GL!

rishpro
03-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Hello I recommend darksiders as a guild Its a spectacular guild that has lots of active ppl and many other cool things. Guild master is jackyll who s on the leaderboard. I ll tell u what, send a.request to Rishpro and introduce yourself and I ll brief u through the guild:)!