PDA

View Full Version : ELITE ring.

Caiahar
03-03-2013, 01:32 PM
As you guys know, when you you equip two old cap vanities or an old cap vanity with 76 shield you get a quest the Fallen Prince for those two rings. And if you wear a full dragon vanity set with the right dragon (or Mitas) you get a ring to that set (Black,red,blue,green,golden). And you can craft that ring to one if the rings from the fallen prince. (Not sure which ring). So if that person equips the crafted ring, wont he/she get an advantage in PvP! Dont say that "Get it yourself". Some ppl, including myself, hasnt been able to get the monarch helm, CoP, etc. sure you can get dragon vanity, but you wont be able to craft it! So wont this give people who have the crafted ring an advantage over the people who dont have it? And people, like myself, cant buy the dragons!

NotYoCookiez
03-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Yes they will have an advantage.

You can only combine dragon with elite ring if the elite ring is the 3 piece one. Which means you needed to cap 3 times plus have a dragon ring to combine it into one.

It's a reward, may not be fair to you but those who have it earned it.

Oskitopee
03-03-2013, 02:22 PM
sorry to ask another question, but for the next expansion, will we need to have the ELITE vanity (kill dragon 76 times) or just the lvl cap one to craft 2 piece?

Suentous PO
03-03-2013, 02:25 PM
^just cap vanities, elite quest is extraneous.

dudetus
03-03-2013, 06:04 PM
I roamed my way through Nuri's while getting tombstoned mercilessly for countless of hours.

I fought my way through vampires and getting one-shotted from bosses for countless of hours.

I spent lots and lots of dollars for a grind which seemed eternal.

I farmed during every single cap for even more countless hours and I could afford a black drag set

We have more than earned our bonuses. It's not our fault that we were playing this game before u and have an advantage over u. Snivelling about it won't help u.

Kixxler
03-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Ya, just suck it up who cares.

Zeus
03-03-2013, 10:35 PM
I roamed my way through Nuri's while getting tombstoned mercilessly for countless of hours.

I fought my way through vampires and getting one-shotted from bosses for countless of hours.

I spent lots and lots of dollars for a grind which seemed eternal.

I farmed during every single cap for even more countless hours and I could afford a black drag set

We have more than earned our bonuses. It's not our fault that we were playing this game before u and have an advantage over u. Snivelling about it won't help u.

This game is now about putting in the effort. If you want to become elite, you can put in the effort to do so. That's what I love about the elite vanity change. No more whining about elite vanities. If you do, you're just pointing out your own laziness.

Griffinfan
03-06-2013, 08:05 AM
omigosh, not another one of these threads.

Look,just because you missed a cap doesn't mean STS needs to throw out ways for it to be even with those who grinded for hours to get those special vanities (fang wasn't too bad, humania was horrid)

Life isn't fair.

Griffinfan
03-06-2013, 08:41 AM
You either necroed or Infraction Bait struck again. No worries, I believe it's my second theory.

thread was started 3 days ago, lmao

Oldcoot
03-06-2013, 08:46 AM
At what point does it become a " necro" 3 days, 7, 10? Just so I know

Roberto077
03-06-2013, 08:54 AM
thread was started 3 days ago, lmao

Darn IPod error! Sorry!
Sometimes the date gets randomly changed. This includes the time on the IPod, date of posts, and the order of apps being opened. It's really annoying and has only happened when I've been using my 5th gen IPod.

Roberto077
03-06-2013, 08:56 AM

Twas a date error. My bad.

Oldcoot
03-06-2013, 09:02 AM

Twas a date error. My bad.
I'm not pointing any fingers, I just want to know how long is to long.

Roberto077
03-06-2013, 09:04 AM
I'm not pointing any fingers, I just want to know how long is to long.

I usually say between 2 weeks and 2 months at least.

Griffinfan
03-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Darn IPod error! Sorry!
Sometimes the date gets randomly changed. This includes the time on the IPod, date of posts, and the order of apps being opened. It's really annoying and has only happened when I've been using my 5th gen IPod.

np, lol

DocDoBig
03-06-2013, 02:46 PM

When the thread is on page 3+

Caiahar
03-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Hey, I'm not ranting or anything. Just actually want to know if there's a way other that doing the cap vanities to get the elite ring.

dudetus
03-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Hey, I'm not ranting or anything. Just actually want to know if there's a way other that doing the cap vanities to get the elite ring.

It's an elite ring. If there was an easier way, would that kinda ruin the purpose don't u think?

Zeus
03-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Why am I reminded of Skeletonlord in his early days...?

Note: Skeleton, I didn't mean offense to you. You're not like that any more as far as I can tell and have definitely matured.

Caiahar
03-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Why am I reminded of Skeletonlord in his early days...?

Note: Skeleton, I didn't mean offense to you. You're not like that any more as far as I can tell and have definitely matured.

Im confused, most people would agree that i get confused alot. so youre saying, Im NOT matured?

Zeus
03-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Im confused, most people would agree that i get confused alot. so youre saying, Im NOT matured?

I was talking about Skeletonlord, not you.

Caiahar
03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
You made me more confused then ever.

Deadbite
03-06-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm just downright lazy I've been here since sewers never capped but I just don't have that much time dedication or the money for the mega maze runs. The elite ring gives an advantage but its well worked for. Honestly I believe the first 3 elite vanities should create a more elite ring or Maybe even combine them with the shield of grat, the founders or the useless ugly helm we got for the skeller crunch frozen nightmares ect. maps.

Deadbite
03-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Going back to ^^^ post they should make a lesser weaker elite ring with the shield of gratitude founders and the frozen helm like thing
For extra maps. Cause they are just sitting in my inventory right now...

Edit: don't want to triple post so:

Apollo while I agree that it takes effort at times there are plenty of easy ways out... Such as mega maze with 500 plat and 8hours. Compared to the sewers with 86k and elix that disappeared when you died.
This isn't the sewers any more...

Zeus
03-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Going back to ^^^ post they should make a lesser weaker elite ring with the shield of gratitude founders and the frozen helm like thing

Apollo while I agree that it takes effort at times there are plenty of easy ways out... Such as mega maze with 500 plat and 8hours. Compared to the sewers with 86k and elix that disappeared when you died.

Dudetus wrote that, not me. O_o

dudetus
03-07-2013, 02:06 AM
Dudetus wrote that, not me. O_o

Liar! It wasn't me I swear!

Seminole
03-07-2013, 07:22 AM
For all you newcomers, Have fun spending the next three years of your life to break even with other players.

dudetus
03-07-2013, 07:28 AM

We use real money to achieve our goal faster.

Isn't that a bit more devoted?

Deadbite
03-07-2013, 07:40 AM
I see where you all are coming from I support the elite ring and I like them. Not an owner btw...
But still it's more of pay 50$ and cap or spend countless hours grinding to cap. The first not so much elite as the second but still I get that you put the money foward for it. Nothing should change IMO just maybe add a weaker version that can be made with SoG founders and the other helm thing.

Griffinfan
03-07-2013, 08:03 AM
For all you newcomers, Have fun spending the next three years of your life to break even with other players.

3 yrs? really?.

free plat lix and elite ring sts plox ktybai

Zeus
03-07-2013, 08:04 AM

You're acting like everybody PvPs, lmao.

angeldawn
03-07-2013, 08:31 AM

Stop exaggerating. It doesn't take 3years. It takes 3 caps and if someone starts right now and hits 76 cap, they one need to wait for two caps.

Seminole
03-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Stop exaggerating. It doesn't take 3years. It takes 3 caps and if someone starts right now and hits 76 cap, they one need to wait for two caps.

Okay but thats IF devs keep making level caps. Imho they are overwhelmed with AL and all their new games that are soon to be released. Also not sure if you know or not but PL population is steadily declining. So what makes you think level caps will keep coming up for a dying game?

Griffinfan
03-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Okay but thats IF devs keep making level caps. Imho they are overwhelmed with AL and all their new games that are soon to be released. Also not sure if you know or not but PL population is steadily declining. So what makes you think level caps will keep coming up for a dying game?

dying? lol

This happened when DL came out, they set PL's caps aside for awhile, but they did keep the content up to date and after DL was established they released a new cap on PL, I wouldn't say that just cause there is AL that means PL is dying lol. Also each game has their own developers team.

check your facts bud

Zeus
03-07-2013, 04:45 PM
dying? lol

This happened when DL came out, they set PL's caps aside for awhile, but they did keep the content up to date and after DL was established they released a new cap on PL, I wouldn't say that just cause there is AL that means PL is dying lol. Also each game has their own developers team.

check your facts bud

He cries doomsday on everything, it's no biggie.

Seminole
03-07-2013, 05:05 PM
dying? lol

check your facts bud

Okay bud thanks, but only time will tell. I am hoping for many caps just like you are. We shall see.

Seminole
03-07-2013, 05:06 PM
He cries doomsday on everything, it's no biggie.

Hi apollo hows the college life treating you? Glad to see you still have plenty of time for us:)

Chopper
03-07-2013, 05:54 PM
LOL, because caps make a LOT of money for STS.

Each time they raise it, players flock back and spend tons of plat to cap and get new goodies, especially with those "cap in four days" challenges.
IF PL is not making as much money, it's in STS' interest to keep releasing caps.

Swords
03-07-2013, 07:17 PM
As you guys know, when you you equip two old cap vanities or an old cap vanity with 76 shield you get a quest the Fallen Prince for those two rings. And if you wear a full dragon vanity set with the right dragon (or Mitas) you get a ring to that set (Black,red,blue,green,golden). And you can craft that ring to one if the rings from the fallen prince. (Not sure which ring). So if that person equips the crafted ring, wont he/she get an advantage in PvP! Dont say that "Get it yourself". Some ppl, including myself, hasnt been able to get the monarch helm, CoP, etc. sure you can get dragon vanity, but you wont be able to craft it! So wont this give people who have the crafted ring an advantage over the people who dont have it? And people, like myself, cant buy the dragons!

Earn it like the other

Deadbite
03-07-2013, 07:28 PM
i realized I replied to the wrong thing i edited and deleted ignore this post.

Zeus
03-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Hi apollo hows the college life treating you? Glad to see you still have plenty of time for us:)

I'm glad to see you haven't left. :) I've missed you dearly, Semin. ;)