PDA

View Full Version : Elite lockouts

Rollo
03-03-2013, 04:53 PM
I spent 1 hour and 3 minutes doing Elite Pirate Cove. Our party makes it too the boss, and I DC from the game. I log back in and I can't get back into the instance. I wanted to throw my phone and smash it into tiny little pieces. Lol. My point is, after 30 minutes there shouldn't be a lock out. Its not like we would have.made it on the leader boards. So frustrated right now.

Bless
03-03-2013, 04:58 PM
It locks you in as soon as the timer starts.

Rollo
03-03-2013, 05:02 PM
It locks you in as soon as the timer starts.
I understand how it works. My question is why. Why don't they just turn off the timer for people who join after. Wasted an hour of my time and money trying to run this elite. I don't even care about leader boards but they dictate dungeon runs.

eugene9707
03-03-2013, 05:14 PM
idk about you , but for me (on chrome), i've DC a couple times in tombs and elites , but when i log back in (right away), it puts me at the beginning of the map i was at b4 i DC (with the same group) and the timer keeps going ...

maybe cuz in chrome it takes less time to log in so im still in the same area ? idk ....

Rare
03-03-2013, 05:54 PM
idk about you , but for me (on chrome), i've DC a couple times in tombs and elites , but when i log back in (right away), it puts me at the beginning of the map i was at b4 i DC (with the same group) and the timer keeps going ...

maybe cuz in chrome it takes less time to log in so im still in the same area ? idk ....

That's happened for me before. Is inconsistent though

Rollo
03-03-2013, 05:59 PM
I'm just frustrated and dissatisfied with this game at the moment.

Energizeric
03-03-2013, 07:15 PM
There is no reason for the lockout if you are in a party. The reason for the lockout is so that new players joining a game don't keep getting put into instances where the dungeon is half finished. But when you are in a party your intention is to join your party members, so if they are half done with the dungeon that would be what you want anyway. So they should make it so. Please fix this STS!!

Rollo
03-04-2013, 02:03 PM
I posted this is the wrong section, this is a complaint, feel free to move it too feedback. Oh, also feel free to explain why I wasted my time doing an elite only to get booted at boss. With no chance of returning.