PDA

View Full Version : Death Count

Kong Simon
03-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Is there a way to reset your characters death count, other than starting over?

ManWithStyle
03-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Is there a way to reset your characters death count, other than starting over?

n0p3. only starting over.
Does it matter?.. You'll die at some point..

Y O L O
03-03-2013, 06:37 PM
yep it matters, a death looks bad on u if your twinking or going for kd

Aztig
03-03-2013, 07:04 PM
They dont have it anymore like in pocket legends that u can hide your stats.. anyway KD has no bearing in leveling yur toon. I have all the best gear in this game but still my death is almost 59% of what ive killed.. im lvl 26 and i dont remember dying make it a hindrance for my to achieve goal.. if there is a beauty and clean records for platinum maybe i will make another 1 without death

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Raxin
03-03-2013, 10:40 PM
They dont have it anymore like in pocket legends that u can hide your stats.. anyway KD has no bearing in leveling yur toon. I have all the best gear in this game but still my death is almost 59% of what ive killed.. im lvl 26 and i dont remember dying make it a hindrance for my to achieve goal.. if there is a beauty and clean records for platinum maybe i will make another 1 without death

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
59% kd. they have potions bro

Cero
03-03-2013, 10:48 PM

take his word seriously.
and forget about k/d.

Kong Simon
03-04-2013, 01:12 AM
Well, if death doesn't matter, than what's the point of having healing and armor skills such as Horn of renew and Juggernaut?

Jackyll
03-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Your K/D ration in pve really doesn't matter (unless you're dying 10x more than you're killing, then somethings wrong)

Only K/D you need to worry about is PvP.

Matutd
03-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Your K/D ration in pve really doesn't matter (unless you're dying 10x more than you're killing, then somethings wrong)

IMO, pve ratio is more important than PvP unless you solo often. A bad pve ratio affects you AND your team, whereas a bad PvP ratio is only affecting you.

fatcharlie
03-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Well, if death doesn't matter, than what's the point of having healing and armor skills such as Horn of renew and Juggernaut?

You are talking about two things here: Death and Death Count.

In my opinion..

Death: it matters especially when you are Elite Jarling.. the Jarl is .01% health and boom you got hit and die. Not good.
Death count: nah...at the start im tempted to keep it to zero, but along the way you eventually die.

Limsi
03-04-2013, 02:13 AM
With the Kraken Isle's release, death surely becomes inevitable if you head to the elite zones at some point.

lovestriker
03-04-2013, 02:25 AM
With the Kraken Isle's release, death surely becomes inevitable if you head to the elite zones at some point.

So true! Even with max HP. Specially when the game is laggy. You sometimes almost instantly die without knowing what happened. :(

Limsi
03-04-2013, 02:40 AM
So true! Even with max HP. Specially when the game is laggy. You sometimes almost instantly die without knowing what happened. :(

Farming for the best items in game with a low chance of drop rate still has its toll. :) With the issue of occasional lag and caused by your ping's crit - yes crit, the chances of dying escalates.

lovestriker
03-04-2013, 02:51 AM
Farming for the best items in game with a low chance of drop rate still has its toll. :) With the issue of occasional lag and caused by your ping's crit - yes crit, the chances of dying escalates.

IKR. I once reached over 100k ping. T_T

Anyways I stopped farming on elite maps. I'm gonna focus on farming and wt4. haha still have around 18k left to lvl 26. :/

Limsi
03-04-2013, 03:10 AM
IKR. I once reached over 100k ping. T_T

Anyways I stopped farming on elite maps. I'm gonna focus on farming and wt4. haha still have around 18k left to lvl 26. :/

Work your way to cap, goodluck.

lovestriker
03-04-2013, 03:13 AM
Work your way to cap, goodluck.

Thanks alot!

Goodluck to all as well. ;)

Jackyll
03-04-2013, 04:16 AM

IMO, pve ratio is more important than PvP unless you solo often. A bad pve ratio affects you AND your team, whereas a bad PvP ratio is only affecting you.

Well it does and it doesn't. Having a bad K/D for PvE doesn't affect your team persay, it just makes you look weak and makes them think they're either gonna have to carry you, or just leave and join another p.u.g. But who's to say that player went through a very long learning curve? Maybe the wanted to learn everything on there own and not seek guidance and for that they paid with their K/D ratios, BUT now they know, and they're on the up slope. Who knows, just to ME it doesn't really matter.

lovestriker
03-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Well it does and it doesn't. Having a bad K/D for PvE doesn't affect your team persay, it just makes you look weak and makes them think they're either gonna have to carry you, or just leave and join another p.u.g. But who's to say that player went through a very long learning curve? Maybe the wanted to learn everything on there own and not seek guidance and for that they paid with their K/D ratios, BUT now they know, and they're on the up slope. Who knows, just to ME it doesn't really matter.

+1. Totally true for me. :)

EDIT: I have given out to many reps lol. Wait for a while Jackyl. haha!

Jessicazx
03-04-2013, 05:37 AM
I wish there was.. but sadly NIEN... would be lovely if STS could allow us to reset kdr.. for 5 plat or something.