PDA

View Full Version : AO3 story prediction

KingFu
09-30-2010, 09:40 AM
I read what the guy in Stage 5, labeled "...?..." says, and he actually gives a lot to say about AO3.

He says:

"...trapped... in the space between... Find me and you will find the Ok'tal...posses their power...A prison star...an eternity from here...Find me and I will show you their power...masters...of time and space...I am dead in so many places now...Find me on Nuran Fa'Ar...Home star...beneath, above and in-between us...I have died so many times now...Bring the battle to Nuran Fa'Ar! Defeat the Ok'Tal!!"

From that I predict maybe that "they" are trapped on Nuran Fa'Ar, a place in another Galaxy, and I am not sure if he is saying Ok'tal is like their leader that they worship, or if he has stolen "their" powers and is like a dictator. When he says "a prison star" it makes me think that Nuran Fa'Ar is, well, a prison, that Ok'Tal has had them trapped on, and when he says that he has died many times, I think that he is trying to free "them" from the prison star, and from Ok'Tal, but he has failed, so he has called upon us to go defeat him.

Just a prediction from the story line. Anyone have a different insight from what he says?

Thanks!

vulgarstrike
09-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Nuraan Faar Sounds like a world in a different time place and dimension, and seems like a play on words, it sounds like "near and far" which makes sense if you think about it. the apparition is probably someone who knows about the aliens and have been trying to stop them, sort of like in the new star trek where the evil romulan empire was traveling through time to destroy the future. oktal are the evil alien race, and people have probably been trapped in a space and time continuum and that's why we are to save them from the prison star

KingFu
09-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Wow, that sounds pretty accurate ;)

I was thinking Ok'tal was a single person since he said "the Ok'tal" but it could mean they are a race. O.o

AO3 sounds trippy, I can't wait!

Cascade
09-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Whatever AO3 is its gunna be funky :)