PDA

View Full Version : new elite weps questions

LwMark
03-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Ok so i havent done any elites runs at all.
I tried reading announcements thread about it ,but still got questions.
1. Anyone got pics?
2. Will these weapons ALWAYS be available in elite map?

lovestriker
03-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Hey FallenPrince! :)

1. I believe STS is working on them. Don't know if any other player has screens.
2. I believe they will always be available, albeit extremely rare.

Prototypedwar
03-04-2013, 01:06 AM
I have a warrior elite weapon (abyssal flamberge of lethality) I'll post pics when I get on PC.

yoho
03-04-2013, 01:18 AM
1. They are all over AH
0. It's another Elite trash

Prototypedwar
03-04-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes, they are definitely not the best weapons in game (sadly)

LwMark
03-04-2013, 01:23 AM
If they are always guna be ingame they idc, i just like gettin stuff that will be disc, no point in buyin other stuff, always be here

And hey lovestriker!

Fyi i will be changin my main to lwmark an my l5 twink to fallenprince, so ul see that name pop up on ur friend list now more

lovestriker
03-04-2013, 01:34 AM
If they are always guna be ingame they idc, i just like gettin stuff that will be disc, no point in buyin other stuff, always be here

And hey lovestriker!

Fyi i will be changin my main to lwmark an my l5 twink to fallenprince, so ul see that name pop up on ur friend list now more

Ok. wait what's twink? hahaha

LwMark
03-04-2013, 03:27 AM

And hey lovestriker!

Ok. wait what's twink? hahaha

A low level toon with maxed gear on for thar level, example a level 6 rogue with best l6 gear on to pvp with

lovestriker
03-04-2013, 03:30 AM
A low level toon with maxed gear on for thar level, example a level 6 rogue with best l6 gear on to pvp with

Oooooh. Okay lol thanks for that! Goodluck! See you around! haha add me on your LwMark account! :)