PDA

View Full Version : NOTIFICATION : in-game name change

Waug
03-04-2013, 02:14 AM
Hello fellow gamers,

This is a common platform to notify your in-game name change, if you want, let the world know about it. It does not matter you did it recently or months ago. You can mention new name of your friends also, but in that case make sure he/she does not have any objection in it.

You can also mention about your new chars.

Not neccesarry, but providing a simple format right below this post.

Waug
03-04-2013, 02:14 AM
Old name : XYZ
New name : ZYX

if wanna use this then, reply with quoto, delete [ quote ] and [ / quote ] and this additioal part, replace xyz and zyx.

dudetus
03-04-2013, 04:43 AM
This itself is a good idea but as STS is kinda against support name changes to more original names due to fact that quite a few abused it for their profit (selling names) not that many want to change their names nowadays.

Glad I was before the mainstream and got name Ninja from Omigodaninja.

NotYoCookiez
03-04-2013, 05:50 AM
Old name : notyomerch

New name: baking!

Haha I didn't email support to get this name... It was available and I love cooking :3

Zeus
03-04-2013, 09:40 AM
This itself is a good idea but as STS is kinda against support name changes to more original names due to fact that quite a few abused it for their profit (selling names) not that many want to change their names nowadays.

Glad I was before the mainstream and got name Ninja from Omigodaninja.

Don't kid yourself, you were in the mainstream. :p

cookiez
03-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Old name : notyomerch

New name: baking!

Haha I didn't email support to get this name... It was available and I love cooking :3

Really??? Niiicec

Zeus
03-04-2013, 10:11 AM
Really??? Niiicec

In the founder times, usually one is early enough to take the good names. You should already know that, right? ;)

Old IGN: Rangepwnsmeel

New IGN: Vvitty

XghostzX
03-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Old name: Xghostzx

Changed to: CosmicXghost

Finally ended up with: Ghost

You've had to play around the sewers/Fang time for STS to give you free name changes.

NotYoCookiez
03-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Old name: Xghostzx

Changed to: CosmicXghost

Finally ended up with: Ghost

You've had to play around the sewers/Fang time for STS to give you free name changes.

Is this serious? Because I've Been playing since before sewers and I never got a free name change :/

WarTornBird
03-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Old name: WarTornBird
New name: WarTornBird

Zeus
03-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Is this serious? Because I've Been playing since before sewers and I never got a free name change :/

I think he worded it wrong. They don't offer you the service, but if you contact them, they may or may not charge you for a name change.

I personally got mine in AoIII, but that was because I kept renaming from Rangepwnsmeel, to Apollosavian, DeathbyApollo, etc. Then I renamed to Eradicate, but I spelled it wrong, so Asommers kindly renamed it to Eradicate even though the name was taken (according to him).

Then I asked him since he freed up that name if he could just rename me to Apollo since that was the name I was going for all along. And that is how it all started .-.

NECROREAPER
03-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Old name: NECROREAPER

New name: NECROREAPER

._.

dudetus
03-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Don't kid yourself, you were in the mainstream. :p

Silence. I have a new sig.

NotYoCookiez
03-04-2013, 05:35 PM
I think he worded it wrong. They don't offer you the service, but if you contact them, they may or may not charge you for a name change.

I personally got mine in AoIII, but that was because I kept renaming from Rangepwnsmeel, to Apollosavian, DeathbyApollo, etc. Then I renamed to Eradicate, but I spelled it wrong, so Asommers kindly renamed it to Eradicate even though the name was taken (according to him).

Then I asked him since he freed up that name if he could just rename me to Apollo since that was the name I was going for all along. And that is how it all started .-.

Oh nicee thanks

MightyMicah
03-04-2013, 05:38 PM

Haha! Out of thanks...that guy told me the same thing once...I remember him.

razerfingers
03-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Old names: razerfingers, razerblades,razerfingerss

New names: razerfingers, razer, razor.

Lol xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

dudetus
03-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Haha! Out of thanks...that guy told me the same thing once...I remember him.

I didn't do anything THAT bad. Just joined pvp games hosted by him and went and "rushed" him and he booted me. Happened only like 5 times.

XghostzX
03-04-2013, 07:45 PM

Oops, I apologize.

I asked for a name change, and the Devs made sure I was accepting to pay 50 plat for the name change. Instead, changed my name, but accidentally gave me 50 plat... I told them, and for the inconvience, they granted one free name change.

The Happiness
03-05-2013, 04:23 AM

Lolololol! Hahaha! This nearly made me choke on my cornflakes!

That's hilarious!

And, just for balance, people like you, Ninja, make this game wonderful <3