PDA

View Full Version : to all STS staff members

Jackyll
03-04-2013, 02:15 AM
I want you guys to tell what to draw next. Either a weapon, armor, bad guy ANYTHING related to Arcane Legends. You guys tell me what you would like to see. Once it's done I'll sign and mail to you guys to use as a dart board or something lol. So let me know either here or in PM and if I will be able to share it with the forum community through the process, as I've done in my last peice.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!!

Vystirch
03-04-2013, 04:56 AM
I'm not sure what the STS employees will tell u but if I were to say something I'd say:

Another alternate weapon type for each class, such as:
For rogue - Crossbows
For Warrior - Two Heavy Weapons (like two battle hammers or something)
For Sorcerer - Spell Books

If they don't say anything to you that ^^ is what I'd love to see :)

-Vys

Jackyll
03-04-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm not sure what the STS employees will tell u but if I were to say something I'd say:

Another alternate weapon type for each class, such as:
For rogue - Crossbows
For Warrior - Two Heavy Weapons (like two battle hammers or something)
For Sorcerer - Spell Books

If they don't say anything to you that ^^ is what I'd love to see :)

-Vys

Vys, I can always count on you for ideas. I will start doing those i have a TON of ideas for weapons both dual weild, single handed, two handed, bows, staffs, pets TONS. I'll start on those soon, I just want to see what (if anything) STS would give me the opportunity to work on.

Lalarie
03-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Psssh you said member, I'm a member, anyone that plays the game is xD (P.S. a squid pet would be nice....)

EDIT: Never mind saw "staff" lol...

Vystirch
03-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Vys, I can always count on you for ideas. I will start doing those i have a TON of ideas for weapons both dual weild, single handed, two handed, bows, staffs, pets TONS. I'll start on those soon, I just want to see what (if anything) STS would give me the opportunity to work on.

I try :)
I can't wait to see what you come up with! Your last one was sooooo good.

-Vys