PDA

View Full Version : Shadow storm shot bug

SuRfY
03-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Just came on in the game and went to the tombs to test out damage after levelling to 26 yesterday. To my horror, the shadow storm shot now has a auto targetting system. It was working fine yesterday. Whichever direction i face, it will fire towards that direction. Today, i face a certain direction where a group of 3 mobs were but it fire off sideways to hit a single enemy on the right. I have all 5 points in Shadow storm shot and as i continue testing it, i discovered it only hit aoe 2 enemies despite having 7 enemies in front of me.

Please fix it. I know its a bug because I started using shadow storm shot from Day 1 since its release and I know how its supposed to work.

Edit: i took some screenshots

Aiming for a mob but the arrow prefer the 1 enemy on the left.
Aiming for Jarl but the arrow prefer to shoot sideways

All the screenshots showed I was trying to hit straight while facing straight but the shots just doesnt fly straight. The best pic is pic #2. Aiming for the mob in front but the shot went and hit 1 solitary enemy on the left.

PS: This has not happened before. I tried it before until today. It's changed.

Lojack
03-04-2013, 12:54 PM
I bugged the auto target.

" i discovered it only hit aoe 2 enemies despite having 7 enemies in front of me."

This works. I was able to hit 5+ several times.

SuRfY
03-05-2013, 12:13 AM
I bugged the auto target.

" i discovered it only hit aoe 2 enemies despite having 7 enemies in front of me."

This works. I was able to hit 5+ several times.

so the auto target is bugged in the first place right? so now it's fixed?

Lojack
03-05-2013, 11:17 AM
The targeting for SSS has been changed to auto target like all the other Rogue shots.

wvhills
03-05-2013, 07:12 PM
The targeting for SSS has been changed to auto target like all the other Rogue shots.

Auto target for rogues doesn't work. Arrows shoot in random directions.