PDA

View Full Version : Level 50 build

DeserNautsU
03-04-2013, 03:56 AM
I need help with finding a good build for my level 50 enchantress.

KingFu
03-04-2013, 05:01 AM
May want to give some more info than that...

Are you int, str, or dex? Do you mostly PvP or PvE?

OverkillED
03-04-2013, 05:37 AM
Well, it's pretty straightforward for level 50 builds. The only variations I can think of are changes to weakness/nightmare or ice storm.

Max Heal
Max Buffs
Max Drain
Max Frostbite (Or have it at least 3)
Max Lightning
Max Fire
1 Revive
1 Mana Shield
Nightmare, Weakness, and Ice Storm are up to you. If PvE, I prefer using more nightmare to debuff the bosses' dodge and kill them much faster when it hits. If PvP, I recommend having no weakness, and and a balance of ice storm and nightmare.

KingKrooked
03-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Im all intl have like 10-15 in dex and strength I'm all pve so should I go ahead and max all those skills you listed

Battlegrinder
03-28-2013, 10:33 AM
I mostly agree with OverkillED, but there are a few exceptions. I'm not a big fan of Frostbite, since it's single target, and a Frostbite/Firestorm combo will do less net damage than an Ice Storm/Firestorm combo. The difference in damage between the two spells doesn't really matter, since neither one will be your primary combat spell (that would be Lightning and Firestorm). Frost does have a better chance of freezing its target in place, but the practical utility of doing so is suspect, especially when compared to the ability to freeze all of the mobs around you (albeit with a lower chance of doing so). IMO, Ice Storm is more useful since it gives you a moderate AoE stun attack.

I'm also a little bit leery about Life Drain, and would suggest using the points you would have put into it to rank up your debuffs. Drain isn't exactly bad, but in my experience it isn't as useful as Nightmare or Weakness. But if you want to, putting more points into drain is fine.

KingKrooked
03-28-2013, 08:52 PM
Ok should I reset my stats go all Intl? This is my first character just don't want to lvl it up and find out my set up is all wrong also is sewer set of armor good I'm lvl 55

KingKrooked
03-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Could you re post the skills I should max for an all Intl just trying to make the strongest character I don't have platinum to throw around