PDA

View Full Version : Elite Southern Seas

jlinder2003
03-04-2013, 10:12 AM
I am having problems with the elite southern seas. If I go there and no one is there, the pirates will start coming after me (after a little time) so I have to leave before I die.

The other issue is when I try going to elite southern seas, the pirates are already there even though no players are there. I usually die twice before I can get out of there without even fighting. Seems pretty crappy to die twice just for going to a map.

It would be a big improvement if there was a way for the players to trigger the pirates fighting (like every other map) instead of using a timer. Also, the pirates should reset as soon as all players have left.

SkyDagger
03-04-2013, 10:45 AM
yep.. i experienced that too.. i hope theres a vulnerability like 2 sec or 1 sec after the free revive for your own character.. Because geez after you revive a full attack again -.-

ishyrionek
03-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Yeah, hard to make all party join in same time... Without party, nobody will join cause of it....
From other hand... Nobody control pirates... They breaking all rules i guess...

Genuinous
03-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Seconded, would be nice if at least until you didnt move (or move outside of a small area) pirates wouldn't attack, at least on elite...

Vystirch
03-05-2013, 02:27 PM
I think that lvl is kinda a story and the people get into position and then they run right on que as their ages arrive, yes it is hard to get a party in there. I guess that makes the easiest farmed map a bit harder to farm :p

-Vys