PDA

View Full Version : First PK tournament

Duel
03-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Alot of discussion have ben made on who is the best pvpers in Star Legends. Who is mentioned are often of personal opinion or good pvpers with many good friends. Now it is time for the challenge we have all been waiting for. Who are the best pvpers in Star Legends?

First PK tournament
Guild PK arranges pvp duels for all to compete in. You are welcome at any level, any build and any style you have as a pvper. The competition will this time be held in the following branches.
- 1v1 all classes
One and one fight at a time. The winner of the duel goes further to the next duel.
- FFA mode
3 vs 3 team duel mode, find your team. Mix it with any of the 3 classes, any builds and styles any tactics. First team to 10 wins. Any who leaves are not allowed to continue (the team loses one player)
- CTF
Capture the flag, smash and grab 3 vs 3. Mix it with any of the 3 classes, any builds and styles any tactics. First team to 3 flag captures win. Any who leaves are not allowed to continue (the team loses one player)

FOR PARTICIPATION IT IS ADVICED TO BE MEMBER OF PK (GUILD). Arrangements will happen trough the guild chat.

SIGN UP YOURSELF OR YOUR TEAM BY MARKING 1V1 (competing toon) , FFA OR CTF (3 x competing toon names). YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR MULTIPLE COMPETITIONS

This competition is arranged for the following levels ( any higher level will be rounded to the highest level, level 11 fights with level 15 , level 17 fights with level 20 etc.)

Level 10
Level 15
Level 20

More levels will be introduced with a bigger administration in PK and greater awareness of the tournaments

Soon coming
Level 25
Level 30
Level 35
Level 40
Top levels ( 41 to 46)

Future duel branches at introduction
1v1 first to 10
1v1 first to 5
1v1 special weapon duels (ginger guns, hellraisers etc)
Eng vs eng
Com vs com
Op vs op

Drxx
03-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Alot of discussion have ben made on who is the best pvpers in Star Legends. Who is mentioned are often of personal opinion or good pvpers with many good friends. Now it is time for the challenge we have all been waiting for. Who are the best pvpers in Star Legends?

First PK tournament
Guild PK arranges pvp duels for all to compete in. You are welcome at any level, any build and any style you have as a pvper. The competition will this time be held in the following branches.
- 1v1 all classes
One and one fight at a time. The winner of the duel goes further to the next duel.
- FFA mode
3 vs 3 team duel mode, find your team. Mix it with any of the 3 classes, any builds and styles any tactics. First team to 10 wins. Any who leaves are not allowed to continue (the team loses one player)
- CTF
Capture the flag, smash and grab 3 vs 3. Mix it with any of the 3 classes, any builds and styles any tactics. First team to 3 flag captures win. Any who leaves are not allowed to continue (the team loses one player)

PARTICIPATION IS ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF PK (GUILD). Arrangements will happen trough the guild chat.

SIGN UP YOURSELF OR YOUR TEAM BY MARKING 1V1 (competing toon) , FFA OR CTF (3 x competing toon names). YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR MULTIPLE COMPETITIONS

This competition is arranged for the following levels ( any higher level will be rounded to the highest level, level 11 fights with level 15 , level 17 fights with level 20 etc.)

Level 10
Level 15
Level 20

More levels will be introduced with a bigger administration in PK and greater awareness of the tournaments

Soon coming
Level 25
Level 30
Level 35
Level 40
Top levels ( 41 to 46)

Future duel branches at introduction
1v1 first to 10
1v1 first to 5
1v1 special weapon duels (ginger guns, hellraisers etc)
Eng vs eng
Com vs com
Op vs op
This is great and all but.. I think you are in the wrong category please use the guild category. I may be wrong but I think this is more of a guild thing.. And will this competition include rushing. *hint* pk r well- known for that! :P

quanebo
03-04-2013, 03:22 PM
lol i heard about this in game...a whole pk tournament...xD this should be funny. i already have some ppl im rooting for lol. i still say most of the real pros quit and the new gen is cocky..

ArtofWar
03-04-2013, 03:41 PM
why are you posting this if it is only for pk members? just tell it every member n write the teams n such down..

Duel
03-04-2013, 04:05 PM
lol i heard about this in game...a whole pk tournament...xD this should be funny. i already have some ppl im rooting for lol. i still say most of the real pros quit and the new gen is cocky..

Great :) you seem to be motivated for the tournament. I see from your signature you have 4 characters in the level range of the tournament :)

Duel
03-04-2013, 04:08 PM
why are you posting this if it is only for pk members? just tell it every member n write the teams n such down..

It is not only for pk members, but a membership in pk is adviced during the short time of the tournament. he guild chat can be a practical tool. Or for those who want to be part of the officer or recruiter team who will help arrange. Pk is more of a pvp platform :)

quanebo
03-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Great :) you seem to be motivated for the tournament. I see from your signature you have 4 characters in the level range of the tournament :)

yeps but they not for pvping or twink :rolleyes: sigh* i remember wen i would hunt every single pk member i could find n kill em lol

Duel
03-04-2013, 04:45 PM
yeps but they not for pvping or twink :rolleyes: sigh* i remember wen i would hunt every single pk member i could find n kill em lol

Oh they under leveling ? :) so ur not a great fan of the old pk? hehe, those days past :)

quanebo
03-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Oh they under leveling ? :) so ur not a great fan of the old pk? hehe, those days past :)

eh i hated pk so much at first. harrassed new players, trash talking, ect but now idc anymore, some freinds of mine joined it so idc wut happens to pk now

gison
03-04-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm the best. No Q's asked.

Duel
03-05-2013, 05:57 AM
Noone signed up trought the forum yet, but many signed up by telling guild master and officers they wish to join.

First list of individuals and teams signed up will be posted soon.

ArtofWar
03-05-2013, 10:09 AM
It is not only for pk members, but a membership in pk is adviced during the short time of the tournament. he guild chat can be a practical tool. Or for those who want to be part of the officer or recruiter team who will help arrange. Pk is more of a pvp platform :)

Yeah.. change the rules n tell me this lol

Duel
03-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Yeah.. change the rules n tell me this lol

The tread has been edited, non members are adviced to pay greater atention on rounds. And have someone standing by from Pk to tell them when it is anounced that its their round. Those not showing for battle within the time sat between each rounds, will automaticaly lose the match on "walkover".

Duel
03-27-2013, 11:10 AM
Turnament 28th march (Beast of twink). few l15s and 10 signed up. so we do only 20 for now.

I am sorry for the delay in the Turnament. Someone granted officer position in Pk deleted all its members. Guild leadership have anounced that they will be more restrictive with officer titles from now on.

We will work hard to gather the guild back together again untill tomorrow.

The event will take place 14.00 (2pm) London time zone. show up in guild or pvp arenas. b sure to follow ur turns. or u automatically lose by walkover.

Combatants: It has been great interest inside game of the turnaments, and i get very confusing information of who joins, but ill list up the feedback of those joining that I have recieved. This is the most pro pvpers there is for these levels

l20: petebackatwar, lewismc, areene, anaweeba, onadreaza, abciod, kaucaje, sinotwink, acestriker, anaweeeba, dragonseeker, fiiiask, friuzidre, immortaldroid, kissmeh, pacosvengeanc, phantomrusher, skeitsue, softier, anaweebs twinkone, xdualx, xnightfalenx, elusion, flametwink, mrbunny, staropster, sadest, scented, anoweebo nightfallen, abaweasi, abekazids, taisie, angleassasin, azabibar, barbar, bebxpro, benedetta, chromosomes, demonicos, burninglamb, furycommando, ghstrushen, groazame, hunnybuns, kittybubufrost, lionengi, safetytorch, skillets, theoldme, trail, ufartopncrx, xlmlegendszx, xprometheusx,

Later added combatants.

Softune,anabolics

please sign up more those who join within the day. Rules are already described.

for 3v3 and cft we have some teams, but would be nice if more people form teams.

Combats will happend in a nomal piramide form, 1v1 or team vs team, winner goes further to compete to other winers. Until quarterfinal, semifinal and finals.

Prices: Unfortunately there will be no prices at this event, since it is the first one. We will see how it will go. Aims for next turnament is to have prices from donations. Rich players from PK has anounced they will donate for the purpose if it is a sucessfull event.

For now and for the future. Honor and credits is the prices. Winners will be anounced and pasted for every following event. Making it possible to become a pvp legend.

lithiumion
04-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Add me ---- lithiumion, xscorpiusx

quanebo
04-06-2013, 04:28 PM
oh yeah forgot bout this thread..who won again..?

Itoopeo
04-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Only for twinks????? Endgame PvP is so much more fun

quanebo
04-06-2013, 07:09 PM
it says that this tournament already past... no winners..? ik a lot may of quit cuz no prize.