PDA

View Full Version : EOA

magepro
03-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Hello fellow pocket legends players.Today i will be telling you that my new guild elite of altrea is looking for loyal,active players.To join you will need to ask me of some officers.Our whole guild agreed on lvl 65+ but if you can show me that you have played for a while we can make some exceptions that me and the officers will chat about it.We also tier3 which you can get discount exliers and pots and assess to stash.We also have guild parties and contest one coming up is the St. Patricks day wear all green :)Some rules on joing we have no tolerances for rude players and scammers or people that beg all the time if you need gear we help only if your loyal back,Also keep in mind that officers are voted your not just given unless the i know you or trust & murkmage knows you.Finally bye haveing most of your toons in the guild will make you more knowned.So come on out and join EOA. HAVE FUN CYA SOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Roberto077
03-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Hmmmm... Did you look at AEO and simply rearrange the letters? Oh well, good luck

magepro
03-05-2013, 06:07 PM
um no this guild was made a while ago bye my friend.Would you like to join

Spyce
03-05-2013, 07:29 PM

By*

Roberto077
03-06-2013, 11:56 AM

I was just joking with the letter arrangement thing xD Sorry, I've already got a guild but I wish you luck on the guilds further endeavours

Yich
03-06-2013, 12:17 PM
By*

Be careful...

Roberto077
03-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Be careful...

I have trouble resisting the force that wants me to correct grammar mistakes. Sometimes it just slips out.