PDA

View Full Version : Improve stats for Black-Ice gear :D

Royce
09-30-2010, 01:30 PM
These are some of the hardest to get items in the game. Their stats should reflect that. In the time it took me to collect the 1000 pelts for the Black-Ice staff, I found 5 other Brain Freeze staffs, and a ton of other stuff. Unfortunately, this meant that the black ice staff was no more than a showpiece as soon as I got it since the Ice Blast staff actually has better stats. As is they are mostly identical to the regular Iceberg, Brain-Freeze, and Shivering gear that drops in Frozen Nightmare. The Black-Ice staff is actually inferior, with 1 less armor than the Brain-Freeze Ice Blast Staff. I think the items should be slightly improved to make them more desirable, and the staff should definitely be at least as good as the regular one.

Cascade
09-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Yeah maybe customize them so they look different and not look exactly like the other staff except with black ice...

FluffNStuff
09-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Your image seemed to have a purple smoke glow to them, so I think the best way to improve them would be to add a nightmare proc along with the Ice Proc.

Royce
09-30-2010, 02:01 PM
I think the best way to improve them would be to add a nightmare proc along with the Ice Proc.

Yeah, I agree the best way to go would be a nightmare proc for Black-Ice. I just makes sense :)
But if they don't want to do that for some reason, they should at least improve the stats a bit.