PDA

View Full Version : Auction house, IG mail, more bank NPC, traduction

xemac
09-30-2010, 01:35 PM
1/ It would be great if you could add a mailbox in safe city to send items to offline friends.

2/ A NPC for stash item in each safe place

3/ Same thing for Auction house; spam in Forest Haven are spawning ;)

4/ Traduction in french :p

Great thanks to all dev team, i really love this game, and sorry for my english :p
We'll soon see powerleveler and goldseller spamming like on other MMO ;)

Royce
09-30-2010, 01:39 PM
All of this stuff is planned (except I'm not sure about French). At least the first 3 were planned at one time (though not stash everywhere but at least one more location), but they really need to post an updated roadmap. Asommers and Justg both said to expect one weeks ago, and it still hasn't materialized. I really hope they can get on that soon...

xemac
09-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Thats a good new :)
I did'nt see this points in the suggestion post
Thx

setec
10-04-2010, 01:42 AM
I love the offline mailbox. I can't tell you how many times I told a player I would get an item to them later (after I leveled and didn't need it anymore) and then they are never online anymore the same time as me. Would be great.

slinkster213
01-26-2011, 02:52 AM
Offline mailbox is a great idea! Couldn't agree more setec. Happens a lot when you are trying to get items/gold to other players but you just can't get ahold of them.
Another AH NPC would be nice too. Right now it's easy to get back to BC so not a huge issue IMO. But the offline mailbox....PLEASE DEVS!!! I know your busy tho.