PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion:Connected Townes.

Cascade
09-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Ok, so we all know that when you got to a different towne the loading menu pops up, (Idk if this is possible with the idevices) but how about that all the townes are connected so you can just walk to whatever towne without the loading popup...Fedback is much appreciated :)

Royce
09-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Ok, so we all know that when you got to a different towne the loading menu pops up, (Idk if this is possible with the idevices) but how about that all the townes are connected so you can just walk to whatever towne without the loading popup...Fedback is much appreciated :)

The problem is they have to load them as separate instances because they have said 25 characters is already pushing the limits of what the devices can handle. I suppose they could make it a bit more fluid, and just load the town in place to you don't have to see the loading screen (it would just sort of load while you stood there. Anyway, it would be cool, but I'm not sure it's possible. Personally I think the roads between towns should be lengthened. How is it that the frost town is covered in ice, and yet is only yards away from For Blackstone's temperate climate? There should be extended roads with minidungeons in caves and abandoned mines, etc. Places you couldn't reach through the host/join method.

Cascade
09-30-2010, 01:59 PM
I love the longer roads with secret passageways of the side and stuff! Maybe they could have like a couple of mobs scattered about on the way to increase the risk of taking it :)

setec
10-04-2010, 01:48 AM
I'd be up for this if there was something to do in between Townes as opposed to only walking.