PDA

View Full Version : Guild Hall Customization!?!

Kazillo
03-04-2013, 10:10 PM
No, I don't have any leaked information about Customizable Guild Halls. But what I wanted to do was ask you players what you think about Guild Halls and if they should be Customizable? Also, if they should be customizable, in what ways and with what?

Kazillo
03-04-2013, 10:11 PM
I think they should add custom guild banners...

Raxin
03-04-2013, 10:18 PM
I think they should add custom guild banners...
Itslike you read minds ;-)

Vystirch
03-04-2013, 10:32 PM
I think they should add a lot.... But in my top few.... I'd say......

Custom guild banner,
Guild lvl tiers with guild notice board and hall of fame (as in a recognition center for guildies).

-Vys

Raxin
03-04-2013, 10:37 PM
I think they should add a lot.... But in my top few.... I'd say......

Custom guild banner,
Guild lvl tiers with guild notice board and hall of fame (as in a recognition center for guildies).

-Vys
No guild hall im in will EVER have hall of fame in it .....

Rollo
03-04-2013, 11:44 PM
A guild notice board would be great. They could replace the leader board in the guild hall, and we could view guild rules/upcoming guild events etc. Also in the vein of a guild board something listing guild contribution points for each player. How they would gain points I'm not sure. But something measuring that would be great for guild promotions.

Guild quests or objectives would be great. Something that makes guildies WANT to group together and has an impact on how the guild hall looks or what it.provides would be neat.

I kind of feel like I'm wasting my breath here though. Sts seems to be going in a direction I don't care to follow.

Lady_Pebbles
03-05-2013, 12:20 AM
A guild notice board would be great. They could replace the leader board in the guild hall, and we could view guild rules/upcoming guild events etc. Also in the vein of a guild board something listing guild contribution points for each player. How they would gain points I'm not sure. But something measuring that would be great for guild promotions.

Guild quests or objectives would be great. Something that makes guildies WANT to group together and has an impact on how the guild hall looks or what it.provides would be neat.

I kind of feel like I'm wasting my breath here though. Sts seems to be going in a direction I don't care to follow.

You basicly want what I want... Also made a thread about them in the Suggestions and Feedback forum. :)

Limsi
03-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Category in the L.B. for guilds.

Guilds would be able to compete with each other in terms of achievement points composing of different categories to earn points from. For example, the guild with the most member with their names on the leaderboard merits specific points like 100 for hauntlet, 200 for crypts, 400 for CTF kills plus captures, 300 for elite dungeons, and 500 for Top player achievement. Points can also come from future [Guild Quests] if it ever we see it succeed through implementation.

This would encourage players to work for their guild instead of using it just to get discounts on potions and stuff.

Johnaditya
03-05-2013, 06:31 AM
It must be like that in 10k gold, we can make our own guild hall

Raxin
03-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Category in the L.B. for guilds.

Guilds would be able to compete with each other in terms of achievement points composing of different categories to earn points from. For example, the guild with the most member with their names on the leaderboard merits specific points like 100 for hauntlet, 200 for crypts, 400 for CTF kills plus captures, 300 for elite dungeons, and 500 for Top player achievement. Points can also come from future [Guild Quests] if it ever we see it succeed through implementation.

This would encourage players to work for their guild instead of using it just to get discounts on potions and stuff.
U left me fir discount potions /sadface
Limsybaby

Vystirch
03-05-2013, 10:34 AM
No guild hall im in will EVER have hall of fame in it .....

Lol, the notice board could remove that yes :)

I luvs ya rax :p

Lol,
-Vys

Kazillo
03-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Good ideas!