PDA

View Full Version : Elite Party Hunters

SkyDagger
03-05-2013, 01:57 AM
I made this thread for those people who want to hunt elite either for achievement or hunt chest that doesn't have fix party or cant find people who wants to run a elite in your guild or friends maybe this thread will help. I know sometimes you don't need fix party for going on elite and good strategies is solved this, but yet its hard too find those people who doesn't quit after one death. and yep your lucky if you find a determined player to finish the run.

So those people:

Who wants to find members:
Need Member
(The one to PM in game) IGN:
What type of character your looking for:

Who are always active in hunting:
Active Hunter
IGN:
Character Type:

Who wants to help:
Helping
IGN:
Character Type:

Just please.. do not spam the thread and no forcing of people in game to join
I know not all of us are available to hunt even you post her .

HOPE THIS THREAD HELPS YOU OUT THERE GUYS :)

GOOD LUCK HUNTERS ^_^

Pulkeren
03-05-2013, 04:28 AM
i want to help im a sorcerer level 26!! Im a good support freezing stuning and healing!! iGN nevermoree pm me on game!!

Limsi
03-05-2013, 04:35 AM
pls gold.....

Prototypedwar
03-05-2013, 05:46 AM
Dolan pls

Ruejade
03-05-2013, 07:41 AM
IGN: Ruejade
Guild: Arcane Fellowship
Class: Rogue
Skills: Aimed Shot, Trap, Razor Shield, Shadow Veil
Prefered Maps: Elite Jarl/Elite Southern Seas

Ps: please, no sudden invites without stating what map is farmed. I apologize in advance if I had to reject your invitations if I'm not free or I am already in a party. By the way, if I do not reply to your pm almost immediately, I am most probably occupied and busy.

jlinder2003
03-05-2013, 10:01 AM
I need the last Bloodhammer ach so I would love to do Skull Cove, plus I like to do elite southern seas.

IGN: thekraken

I would have time around 9-10 pm CST most nights.

I need the achievement!

fetttt
03-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Im always interested doing elite runs, so feel free to tell if u are missing a spot! i am a lvl 25 rogue.

IGN: Fetttt

Im online most of the time!

Lalarie
03-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Looking for someone to do elite skull cove and elite grog beach with me, I'm a lvl 25 mage, focus on damage and healing those rogues little mana! PS: If my oracles push proc annoys Ill switch to my flamestrike lol

ING: ialarie

Caiahar
03-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Lvl 25 sorcerer: Mythicstar
I almost never find members...i use fire ball knockdown and freeze. Shield and heal with mana restore for survivability. Oracle rifle. feel free to shoot me a pm in game when im free.

Vilified
03-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Oops didn't see this thread when I created mine

I'm lvl 26 rogue I use maxed AS maxed Shadow veil razor shield and noxious bolt with all DoT maxed for epic single target damage and support

Looking for party to run elite harbor for the elite rogue blades

Uicheusa
03-05-2013, 11:06 PM
IGN: Uicheusa
Class: Lv26 tank
Type: Looking for high dps rogues with trap or mages who know how to use their push gun for group control, coz I am mainly targeting Southern Seas now, for chest or Kraken special helm for my toon. Also we like to do elite grounds sometimes.

SkyDagger
03-07-2013, 09:55 AM
bump

Azepeiete
03-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Always active in farming.

Ign:Azepeiete, Warriorname
Type: 26 rogue, almost top gear, have alfs 25 instead of alps, and no mythic but that's it. 26 Tank. Have all out tank build and dps/aggro&pot-chugging build. Only thing I'm missing is ring and mythic.

If you random party invite, please state what map, and how long til starting as soon as I join, don't just invite then say join.

Want the achievements on a few odd elites on both of them.

Drizzt Lee
03-07-2013, 10:45 AM
IGN: Drizzshadow
Skills: Aimed Shot, Trap, Razor Shield, Shadow Veil

Ps: please, no sudden invites without stating what map is farmed. I apologize in advance if I had to reject your invitations if I'm not free or I am already in a party. By the way, if I do not reply to your pm almost immediately, I am most occupied or busy.

Thank you, Rue for this template... Rofl.

OofunkoO
03-07-2013, 11:45 AM
IGN: Shardkill
Prefered Maps: Elite KI

I need a GOOD party and by good I mean DECENT running !!!!!!!
I am tired of drinking pots in such quantities and its not even beer !!

Missovo
03-07-2013, 03:54 PM
IGN: Missovo
Guild: Gods of chaos

pm in game and let me no what we are running , i have top gear in my class lookin to farm , im a high dps rogue lookin to kill

automagically
03-07-2013, 06:48 PM
1.automagically
2. Dirty Magic
3.sorc

Whatevers fine with me just like to play. 12 am est till when ever.

TheStoic
03-07-2013, 08:07 PM
IGN: Timewizard
Class: Sorcerer
Skills: I have frost, fireball and time, which are highly needed for a sorc in pve. I dont have heal, because I'm offensive type, we use pots together.

Please no random invites, and do pm me beforehand. Thanks

Azepeiete
03-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Bit of a bump....anyone on?

Wowsome
03-10-2013, 07:49 AM
Often farming .. PM Wowsome - 26 warrior.

I may not join if I am in a party, or I'm about to go afk, or if I have high lag. Please PM before invite :)

Evny
03-10-2013, 11:57 AM
IGN Princesspink
Guild AF
26 rogue

PM me anytime I'm happy to help and farm.