PDA

View Full Version : Bring back old-style plat weapons

Battlegrinder
03-05-2013, 11:02 AM
When I first started playing PL, the plat store had a huge number of weapons with unique effects and procs. Weapons like the flaming sword, ice block hammer, and mage blades were some of my favorite weapons, and when the new levels came out, I eagerly awaited getting new and stronger versions of these weapons.....and was disappointed. Please, bring back these unique item types. They were fun to use, looked awesome, and I really miss the days when I could use them seriously. The current trend of creating plat versions of level cap gear is ok, but when you stopping producing the fun plat weapons, something awesome was lost.

MightyMicah
03-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Amen! This is what they need to invest in:

Fun

People will pay to have fun! Weapons like those unique ones were very fun! They don't have to be op. in fact, they should be slightly under powered. But fun is the key word here! That's why I made a 35 voodoo bird. Not because it's good, but because it's fun.

Awesome thread. :)

Ks_Leon
03-05-2013, 12:16 PM
nah...i want some procs on elite weapon. :E

Battlegrinder
03-05-2013, 12:23 PM
nah...i want some procs on elite weapon. :E

The old platform ones did have procs. Fire damage, freezing, nightmare, that kind of thing.

OverkillED
03-05-2013, 12:24 PM
I totally agree with you, Battlegrinder. TBH, I want the old tutorials back. Back then, it gave me a sense of adventure and having a storyline, taking it slow in general. Now it's just "Gotta get to level A to level B as fast as possible with elixirs."

Ks_Leon
03-05-2013, 12:31 PM
The old platform ones did have procs. Fire damage, freezing, nightmare, that kind of thing.

Haha...ik but still wanna search some awesome procs like flaming sword with the procs lava burn....Lol....@_@
Sorry.Over imagination...xD

OverkillED
03-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Haha...ik but still wanna search some awesome procs like flaming sword with the procs lava burn....Lol....@_@
Sorry.Over imagination...xD

Over imagination is not something to be sorry about. Let your mind flow free and pour your suggestions (as long as they're not ridiculous) into the forum!

Ks_Leon
03-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Over imagination is not something to be sorry about. Let your mind flow free and pour your suggestions (as long as they're not ridiculous) into the forum!

still dev never see our imagination about pl....too bad...:[

Chickenwinu2
03-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Imagine some new unique procs!? I would definitely buy plat to get one of those weird proc'ed weapons, just for the hell of it.

Extreme
03-15-2013, 08:33 AM
We wish.

lakersrockftw
03-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Attention is all arcane :( we aren't seeing anything new .Once in a month a plat vanity or something.