PDA

View Full Version : 3 Musketeers 3v3 CTF Tournament...

XghostzX
03-05-2013, 01:32 PM
No of Players: 16
Type: Single Elimination

Description:
Hello all, and welcome! Yes, a tournament for end game is finally here! Welcome to the Three Musketeer Showdown!

Tournament Type: Capture the Flag 3v3

Map: Rockwall Forts

Requirements for joining:

-THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEGAN! VIEW THE BRACKET HERE: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=43

-Must be levels 75-76

-No tournament fees required.

-When creating your team, choose one forumers account to join; post your team user below. Look at the first post for more details.

-You must **officially sign up through the forums, here. I will post a link to joining and the brackets momentarily**.

-Post below your team captain (each team captain must be responsible for communication/scheduling), and team members.

-Each team is allowed one sub. A sub cannot be replaced once the team has officially entered- same goes for each individual member.

-Each team is required one of each class relating to STR, DEX, and INT. For example, a team must consist of 1 mage, 1 fox/bird, and 1 bear/rhino.

-Each class can only use it's stat-related gear. A mage can ONLY use INT gear, a fox/bird can ONLY use DEX gear, and a bear/rhino can ONLY use STR gear.

-A class can't use a mixed series of gear. Meaning a bear can't wear an STR helm and an STR armor with a bow. Each piece must be STR.

Tournament Game Rules:

1.) All games are to be scheduled via team captains. Getting each match in within one week keeps the tournament moving.
2.) The game will be played on "Rockwall Forts" 3v3 CTF arena.
3.) The first team to 5 captures wins: only one match is required.
4.) Players who host the game MUST lock it.
5.) Both teams (all players) are to say "go" before the match begins.
6.) If a player leaves during a game due to lag, or some other excuse, the following happens:
A.) The team with the member that quits the game can call its sub to join, or wait for that member to come back.
B.) The opposing team does not have to stop playing (but being courteous goes a long way).
C.) The match can be continued in any form: 3v1, 3v2, 2v2, 1v1, etc.
7.) The winning team MUST post a screenshot of the game to this thread. The losing team can also say their loss via forums. If any team has trouble posting screen shots, PM me.
8.) If a team is breaking any of the rules/requirements, please contact me as soon as possible and I'll try to respond quickly.
9.) No substitutions can be made after the first match has been played.
10.) Have fun, and be respectful!

Prizes:

Once we have all of the slots filled, I'll PM a dev requesting some prizes. Billybob has been very generous donating 5 mill gold to the tournament... I'll definitely be saving this for the winners as well

Donations are gladly accepted too!

*To be announced*

Good luck all, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to catch me in game or send a PM through the forums. My in game names are: Ghost & CosmicXghost.

Teams (Forum names represent players who are captains):

1.) Xghostzx - CosmicXghost, Nun, Shilooo
2.) TrippHazzard - Tripphazzard, Attack, Revital, sub = PvP *Eliminated*
3.) MultiBird - Multibird, Niccanaughty, Die, sub = Shakuma *Eliminated*
4.) Gaunab - Flacs, Jcoultet, onerandomnoob, sub = FFA
5.) Skrapicoco - Skrapicoco, Macute, Jiuecia *Eliminated*
6.) Gnomecide - Gladiator, Saycred, Ace, sub = Neo *Eliminated*
7.) Huskybird - Huskybird, obviiously, Sparkzzz, sub = ywforplaying *Eliminated*
8.) Frioadr - Groasiche, Toshed, Degraded *Eliminated*
9.) Nobounds - Flawless, Kornital, Zeus, sub = Azi
10.) Entertaining - Sir, Protectmyneck, Ayaxl, sub = TBA *Eliminated*
11.) Imxoriginal - Booked, hitmanmage, evilunleashed, sub = Joehoney *Eliminated*
12.) Mrvietnamese - mrvietnames, scopionking, zosoloo sub = khunglao *Eliminated*
13.) instictevly - instinctively, oazearabub, williamarthur, sub = inoperative *Eliminated*
14.) Imcomet - Sexynism, Jjangmh, Gomkun *Eliminated*
15.) Walkhardd - Nuke, Ninja, Cheenvie, sub = Slivir *Eliminated*
16.) Alvindarthx - Supreme, Alvindarth, hlouto sub = evilbg

XghostzX
03-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Please don't get this locked guys, that's extremely disappointing and throws players off who aren't used to forums...

@Sam - Since you posted in the thread and haven't completely forgotten about your sincere PL community, any chance on those prizes? :D

jcoultet
03-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Please don't get this locked guys, that's extremely disappointing and throws players off who aren't used to forums...

@Sam - Since you posted in the thread and haven't completely forgotten about your sincere PL community, any chance on those prizes? :D
Thank you for remaking the thread lets hope it doesn't get locked

Zeus
03-05-2013, 02:07 PM
I'm surprised you didn't disqualify our team for that, bro. Thanks and I'm sorry for what happened. :/

XghostzX
03-05-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm surprised you didn't disqualify our team for that, bro. Thanks and I'm sorry for what happened. :/

We're all competitive. Take it to PM's before it gets out of hand.

Cheenivie
03-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Yea hopefully this one doesn't get closed:/ like ghost said "Take it to PM's"

XghostzX
03-05-2013, 06:10 PM

Are you guys getting the match in this weekend?

AbsolutePally
03-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Are you guys getting the match in this weekend?

Due to hlouto being a runaway awol person they have postponed any matches between us. Knowing from the post that he took off with a set and hasn't returned how shall we proceed?
Usually the #1 rule is to be on best behavior and someone allegedly stealing a set isn't quite living up to that rule.
Also for future events there should be a rule that eliminated teams can't post negative remarks. My suggestion would be give them one warning upon breaking it the 2nd they are prohibited from joining future events. There's no reason why an eliminates or non active person needs to be chiming in with negative commentary.

dudetus
03-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Damn.

Missed the drama.

Zeus
03-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Damn.

Missed the drama.

It's locked, not removed. :D

Multibird
03-06-2013, 12:21 AM
keep it rolling guys. .almost

dudetus
03-06-2013, 02:40 AM
It's locked, not removed. :D

I would have had snazzy things to say in the heat of battle!

XghostzX
03-06-2013, 08:00 AM
I would have had snazzy things to say in the heat of battle!

Haha, could only imagine xD

Anyways, I hope we can finish up the tournament coming up this weekend...

Caiahar
03-06-2013, 09:46 AM
I'm still jealous of you guys.......even if I start endgame pvp, i don't think I will win 1 vs 1 anytime.

dudetus
03-06-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm still jealous of you guys.......even if I start endgame pvp, i don't think I will win 1 vs 1 anytime.

U r a bird right? Get 3 piece Elite Vanity set and craft it with a dragon ring (preferrably black drag set).

Then train for around 5k kills in DM versus top notch PvPers of all classes and then u might be able to win like the first fight in a 1v1 tournie with luck.

XghostzX
03-06-2013, 05:45 PM

U r a bird right? Get 3 piece Elite Vanity set and craft it with a dragon ring (preferrably black drag set).

Then train for around 5k kills in DM versus top notch PvPers of all classes and then u might be able to win like the first fight in a 1v1 tournie with luck.

Or you can just hax.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Or you can just hax.

Or you can just play vs ghost and ninja pwn them ez cuz they be werst Eva ten u can feel PRAH!

nobounds
03-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Im a little tea pot

this deeply concerns me

Caiahar
03-06-2013, 07:46 PM

Then train for around 5k kills in DM versus top notch PvPers of all classes . and then u might be able to win like the first fight in a 1v1 tournie with luck.
Lol....didn't you see my thread about elite rings? I was too late to cap, so now I can't get elite ring..I could however get dragon ring, but that's pretty much the end of it. I couldn't get angel set cuz I joined 3 days before humania cap. So I could only put on swift gear and the dragon ring, which of course, I will lose with.

BolloBear
03-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Or you can just play vs ghost and ninja pwn them ez cuz they be werst Eva ten u can feel PRAH!

^ Sum 1 said it, ty.

XghostzX
03-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Lol....didn't you see my thread about elite rings? I was too late to cap, so now I can't get elite ring..I could however get dragon ring, but that's pretty much the end of it. I couldn't get angel set cuz I joined 3 days before humania cap. So I could only put on swift gear and the dragon ring, which of course, I will lose with.

You still have the 81, 86, 91, 96, and 101 cap :)

Deadbite
03-06-2013, 08:34 PM

If pl is still here and not forgotten by then... :(

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-06-2013, 08:41 PM
^ Sum 1 said it, ty.

Some* one*

Ontopic - i would just like to wish everyone in the tourney some good luck! :)

Caiahar
03-06-2013, 08:42 PM

lol! I kinda doubt that, AL is what the devs care about. PL is slowly dieing like sl and DL, not that i play sl and dl

Deadbite
03-06-2013, 08:45 PM

lol! I kinda doubt that, AL is what the devs care about. PL is slowly dieing like sl and DL, not that i play sl and dl
We think alike. I've already quit Pl and Al and the like I just like the forums to much. Great time waster.

ukeewu
03-06-2013, 09:06 PM
wow.....i dropped by just for fun and see all these names that i spent countless hours with. good to see the game is still rolling along. kaarataka and i have been playing al for a bit now. if any of you old pros start playing al....pm me and say hi

Caiahar
03-06-2013, 10:05 PM
I play Al, and you were in ROM..

dudetus
03-07-2013, 02:13 AM

Don't make assumptions as u don't know anything.

I just said what u need to become a semi-pro bird. I knew u don't have a vanity ring 'cause of ur whiney thread on general discussion.

And it has been said and confirmed by a dev a long time ago that PL is designed that lvl 100 is the last cap.

Extreme
03-07-2013, 07:38 AM
agree Uncle

Deadbite
03-07-2013, 07:43 AM

Don't make assumptions as u don't know anything.

I just said what u need to become a semi-pro bird. I knew u don't have a vanity ring 'cause of ur whiney thread on general discussion.

And it has been said and confirmed by a dev a long time ago that PL is designed that lvl 100 is the last cap.

Yay now bears will be able to one shot to!!! But yea I remember some one mentioning 100 being the end.

Extreme
03-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Yay now bears will be able to one shot to!!! But yea I remember some one mentioning 100 being the end.

you quit PL bruh? :(

Gaunab
03-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Ghost, you want to set up a time for our match this weekend? I havent seen you too much ingame lately.
How about Friday afternoon or early evening (US time)? :) So maybe we could even have finals this weekend if the other teams get their match in.

XghostzX
03-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Ghost, you want to set up a time for our match this weekend? I havent seen you too much ingame lately.
How about Friday afternoon or early evening (US time)? :) So maybe we could even have finals this weekend if the other teams get their match in.

Yeah, that'd be great actually... I'll talk to my team. And sorry, I'm only on Fridays-Sundays, so send a PM if you need anything.

Gaunab
03-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah, that'd be great actually... I'll talk to my team. And sorry, I'm only on Fridays-Sundays, so send a PM if you need anything.

We have been on for the past few hours. Its getting kinda late for me and Jc. When can you guys be on?

XghostzX
03-08-2013, 07:09 PM

We have been on for the past few hours. Its getting kinda late for me and Jc. When can you guys be on?

It's only 6:15 p.m. now... I mean in about 4 hours.

Gaunab
03-08-2013, 07:48 PM

In 4 hours would be around 5am for me and Jc .-.

Thats why I said afternoon/early evening. I doubt we will be able to play much later than now in the next few days either...

Also, I heard Nun is banned for a week? D:

Deadbite
03-08-2013, 08:09 PM

you quit PL bruh? :(

Yea became to much of a pay to
Play type game for my liking... I may come back idk...

Deadbite
03-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Ghost Ill be donating 2mill let me know when I can get you the cash. We can arrange a time. ( I live in Ohio and idk time zone.

Zeus
03-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Ghost Ill be donating 2mill let me know when I can get you the cash. We can arrange a time. ( I live in Ohio and idk time zone.

Since Ghost only plays on the weekends, let me know if you need a middleman to get him the cash. I'm pretty sure he trusts me as a holder for it.

Deadbite
03-08-2013, 10:37 PM

Since Ghost only plays on the weekends, let me know if you need a middleman to get him the cash. I'm pretty sure he trusts me as a holder for it.

Add deadbite I can be on now if you want? And I'm trying to quit so I only go on rarely.

Zeus
03-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Add deadbite I can be on now if you want? And I'm trying to quit so I only go on rarely.

I'll see you on Zeus in a few. :)

XghostzX
03-09-2013, 12:09 AM

In 4 hours would be around 5am for me and Jc .-.

Thats why I said afternoon/early evening. I doubt we will be able to play much later than now in the next few days either...

Also, I heard Nun is banned for a week? D:

Can you tomorrow afternoon?

Caiahar
03-09-2013, 12:32 AM
saw pollo doing his part of the tournament.

Zeus
03-09-2013, 12:46 AM
I have the 2m for you, Ghost. Lemme know when you want to collect it.

XghostzX
03-09-2013, 07:19 AM
I have the 2m for you, Ghost. Lemme know when you want to collect it.

Thanks bro! I'll be on today and tomorrow, you can just send me a text for whenever works best for you.

Gaunab
03-09-2013, 09:18 AM

Yeah, our team will be able to play between 9-12pm GMT most likely. Thats 4-7pm EST. Does that work for you guys?

I will be on throughout most of the day, but I dont know about Jc and Dollo.

skrapicoco
03-09-2013, 12:02 PM
almost there guys cant wait to see the results

jcoultet
03-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Sorry i'm very confused is Nun banned or not?

Zeus
03-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Thanks bro! I'll be on today and tomorrow, you can just send me a text for whenever works best for you.

My number has been changed and I lost my contact book so send me a PM with your number, I'll hit you up.

XghostzX
03-09-2013, 01:36 PM

Yeah, our team will be able to play between 9-12pm GMT most likely. Thats 4-7pm EST. Does that work for you guys?

I will be on throughout most of the day, but I dont know about Jc and Dollo.

Yes, that's perfect. I just need to make sure Nun isn't banned?...

Zeus
03-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Yes, that's perfect. I just need to make sure Nun isn't banned?...

He is for 7 days.

AbsolutePally
03-09-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm free Thursday all day. Evlbig is Hloutos sub so we can do a 3/3.

XghostzX
03-09-2013, 11:52 PM
He is for 7 days.

Then this is an issue...

@Gau - we may need to do it sometime this coming week...

Gaunab
03-10-2013, 04:21 AM
Then this is an issue...

@Gau - we may need to do it sometime this coming week...

Thats what I figured. ;)

Let me know when you guys can play.

dudetus
03-11-2013, 02:40 PM
*cricket cricket*

Hawkbby
03-12-2013, 12:34 PM
If the contest is still going, good luck to all, and everyone who was eliminated, you did well!

XghostzX
03-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Gaunab, can you play this weekend?

@DTF - any word on match?

Promagin
03-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Guys what ever you do don't say the N word replaced with 2 q's... I just got a 7 day ban from it so pissed right now....

Zeus
03-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Guys what ever you do don't say the N word replaced with 2 q's... I just got a 7 day ban from it so pissed right now....

Duh.

Multibird
03-13-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm free Thursday all day. Evlbig is Hloutos sub so we can do a 3/3.

Hloutos is back! Since he scammed someone's savage set, he changed name to protect himself from the BAN. His new identity is IMBIGTOM

Multibird
03-13-2013, 07:38 PM

LOL, why'd you say it in the first place?

Cheenivie
03-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Lol promagin everyone knows not to say tht word

AbsolutePally
03-14-2013, 09:40 PM
On topic please. So many replies are useless info that detours from the matches. Please stay on topic so the people still in this can coordinate matches.

Zeus
03-14-2013, 10:55 PM
Our match has been held off so long that it's ridiculous...

jcoultet
03-15-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm assuming our match isn't today I saw Nun in town trying to buy a set ..

Zeus
03-15-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm assuming our match isn't today I saw Nun in town trying to buy a set ..

I can lend him my set just so he can play...lol. Does he need a str or dexterity set? I have both of those.

jcoultet
03-15-2013, 01:53 PM
I can lend him my set just so he can play...lol. Does he need a str or dexterity set? I have both of those.
That is awfully kind of you bro but he needs int.

Zeus
03-15-2013, 01:55 PM
That is awfully kind of you bro but he needs int.

Damn. :/

Let him know that if he needs some cash for the set (higher price in order to buy fast), I can loan him what I have.

dudetus
03-15-2013, 03:08 PM
On topic please. So many replies are useless info that detours from the matches. Please stay on topic so the people still in this can coordinate matches.

This tourny is longer than never-ending story.

Random replies help this thread to stay on the first page as matches are played ridiculously seldom.

CrimsonTider
03-15-2013, 04:06 PM

Random replies help this thread to stay on the first page as matches are played ridiculously seldom.

Just needs a big, flying, white dog to make it complete. ;)

Blind
03-15-2013, 05:03 PM

Shall me and dtf have a go at it again? ;D

Zeus
03-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Shall me and dtf have a go at it again? ;D

Please, but on a seperate thread. Title it DTF vs. Blind, it'll provide some entertainment and hopefully Supreme can finally get his team together in the meantime.

skrapicoco
03-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Hloutos is back! Since he scammed someone's savage set, he changed name to protect himself from the BAN. His new identity is IMBIGTOM

No wonder hes in my FL XD

AbsolutePally
03-15-2013, 09:20 PM
How about we play anyone left? Since just 4 remain. My team is on everyday!!!

XghostzX
03-15-2013, 10:03 PM
How about we play anyone left? Since just 4 remain. My team is on everyday!!!

I'm pretty much up for this. I'll be checking up in game.

Zeus
03-15-2013, 10:42 PM
I'm pretty much up for this. I'll be checking up in game.

Ghost...if this tournament doesn't end soon, I will have to drop out. It has dragged on through an entire freaking college semester due to excuses and mismanaged teams.

If a team cannot get their **** together, don't be a team. They should be disqualified. Supreme has been given more than enough time to get his team together, we are on daily. What, do they expect us to graciously arrive when they're good and ready? It's been over a month of postpone postpone postpone.

To get the message through players, I strongly feel you should ban people from tournaments who cannot coordinate and act well together in a team, or refrain them from making the same team again at least.

Supreme, do not try to say you guys have been on. Developers can check my game log, as recently I've been on for more than 8 hours a day just to get this match done. Heck, I go through some nights getting two hours of sleep and I still find time to get my responsibilities done and hit the gym.

This is outrageous.

XghostzX
03-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Ghost...if this tournament doesn't end soon, I will have to drop out. It has dragged on through an entire freaking college semester due to excuses and mismanaged teams.

If a team cannot get their **** together, don't be a team. They should be disqualified. Supreme has been given more than enough time to get his team together, we are on daily. What, do they expect us to graciously arrive when they're good and ready? It's been over a month of postpone postpone postpone.

To get the message through players, I strongly feel you should ban people from tournaments who cannot coordinate and act well together in a team, or refrain them from making the same team again at least.

Supreme, do not try to say you guys have been on. Developers can check my game log, as recently I've been on for more than 8 hours a day just to get this match done. Heck, I go through some nights getting two hours of sleep and I still find time to get my responsibilities done and hit the gym.

This is outrageous.

Relax, Parth. It's only a mere tournament. The intentions were to bring fun to the tournament. I don't want you stressing the tournament either. Don't make scheduling this match a priority anymore. There's no point in dropping out though - get the game in if you all happen to be on at the same time.

AbsolutePally
03-16-2013, 12:17 AM
Well we lost 5/1.

I love how they can have one guy scam someone change names leave for a month come back one day and win. Parth kept freezing with flags multiple times, pretty rough shake of things. Glad this one is over and not official.
GL Supreme and ghost vs Gua.

supreme
03-16-2013, 12:58 AM
gg to flaw, zeus and korn. apologies to zeus that the match took so long to get in. i know u were online quite a bit since i'm on quite a bit also but we never set a time / date for the match. in addition, it's not like the other side of the draw had played their match and was waiting on our match...in any case, i know you're a good guy and just wanted to get the match in so hopefully no hard feelings. gg once again and gl to both ghost's team and gua's team.

first time trying to post a screenshot...hope it works

Blind
03-16-2013, 04:45 AM
Well we lost 5/1.

I love how they can have one guy scam someone change names leave for a month come back one day and win. Parth kept freezing with flags multiple times, pretty rough shake of things. Glad this one is over and not official.
GL Supreme and ghost vs Gua.

haha, i said to alvin that they would flat out beat your team.

now wait, how is this not official? 3vs3, very official, and what was that about freezing? hahah u r sad Mitch

Gaunab
03-16-2013, 06:31 AM
So what now? Regular bracket or does every team play each other?

Anyhow, my team is on pretty much every day at reasonable times. Around 7-12pm GMT most likely, thats the whole afternoon US time..
Really hope to play our game today, Nun and Shilo already confirmed.

And Blind, would be very sweet of you if you didnt get this thread locked as well. :encouragement:

Zeus
03-16-2013, 07:14 AM

now wait, how is this not official? 3vs3, very official, and what was that about freezing? hahah u r sad Mitch

Blind, I know you're victory dancing, but cool it. You literally cannot resist goading him and others. Keep the trash talk in game please.

I think what he meant was that there are no prizes given.

Anyways, good game to supreme. Y'all deserve the win, although I would like to fight again if there is the chance. The strategy y'all used was very effective. :)

AbsolutePally
03-16-2013, 09:11 AM

What is sad is you are the new trueplayer. Now stay off this thread, since you lost in round 1? We placed in semis, and this tournament was not our Best work in terms of luck or how things went down, it happens. They played well and may win it All, no shamw in it.

XghostzX
03-16-2013, 09:46 AM
Blind, again, you're one of my best buds; but if this thread gets locked again, I can't let you participate in further tournaments.

Anyways, congrats to Supreme's team on the victory. I know that scheduling has been tough, and there will be more 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments in the future. Thank you for everything who's been holding their heads up in order to make this tournament something.

@Gaunab - I'll be on this weekend a lot. I'll tend to find you on in the morning (my time) when it's typically your afternoon, if I'm correct.

Nihiliste
03-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Pretty sure if a 2v3 loss is official, then so is a 3v3.

Gaunab
03-16-2013, 12:25 PM
Blind, again, you're one of my best buds; but if this thread gets locked again, I can't let you participate in further tournaments.

Anyways, congrats to Supreme's team on the victory. I know that scheduling has been tough, and there will be more 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments in the future. Thank you for everything who's been holding their heads up in order to make this tournament something.

@Gaunab - I'll be on this weekend a lot. I'll tend to find you on in the morning (my time) when it's typically your afternoon, if I'm correct.

Well...I have yet so see you on this weekend and its well past afternoon here. Gimme a time? I told you what works for my team

Zeus
03-16-2013, 12:42 PM

Bro, I think Mitch meant official in the sense that this tourney is not developer sponsored.

Caiahar
03-16-2013, 12:54 PM
I wonder how long the tournament has been going on? And the Devs didn't reply to plat prizes? For AL tourney they agreed to give plat to winners, but they still didn't reply on this one....

CrimsonTider
03-16-2013, 01:07 PM
I wonder how long the tournament has been going on? And the Devs didn't reply to plat prizes? For AL tourney they agreed to give plat to winners, but they still didn't reply on this one....

The last bear tourney I held, my winners were promised prizes and to my knowledge, none were granted.

Caiahar
03-16-2013, 01:17 PM
The last bear tourney I held, my winners were promised prizes and to my knowledge, none were granted.

PL is being neglected a lot. They agreed to give plat prizes almost INSTANTLY in al tourney, and here they just send a reply from support saying,"Sorry for the late reply! Hope the tournament goes well!" They didn't even read the mail asking for plat prizes. The missed the WHOLE point.

Gragorak
03-16-2013, 02:32 PM
PL is being neglected a lot. They agreed to give plat prizes almost INSTANTLY in al tourney, and here they just send a reply from support saying,"Sorry for the late reply! Hope the tournament goes well!" They didn't even read the mail asking for plat prizes. The missed the WHOLE point.
They don't care about PL anymore. You should already know it.

AbsolutePally
03-16-2013, 03:11 PM

Head out of your butt, please. Unofficial as in not sponsored, not everything revolves around your silly match. We honestly just wanted this over with, and being medicated after surgery didn't help my cause either.

Seminole
03-16-2013, 03:23 PM
nvm

Nihiliste
03-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Always contradicting yourself. Before you speak to me, have some respect. Was that comment really nessessary? I'm simply stating my opinion. Do you have a problem with it, Dtf?

Must be bi-polar or something.

dudetus
03-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Ib4l.

I love drama!!!

jcoultet
03-16-2013, 03:48 PM
We won 5-4 Gg Gj
First I would like to say Thank you to Wills team they showed great sportsmanship when Kratos was Afk they stopped and waited for him to return. Good to know there is still some players who play clean.
Match Description
As soon as we started Ghost and Shiloo distracted us then Nun flanked us and it was a very quick flag making it 1-0 to them. That was a wake up call Gaunab managed to get the flag whilst Me and Kratos attempted to Keep will quiet. This got us a 4-1 lead. However much like before this was a wake up call and they upped there game Will had us running constantly whilst nun and Shiloo Stopped Gaunab. They played very attacking where as we were defensive and hit them on the counter attack. By there tactic they got it to 4-4. After 10 or 15 mins of 4-4 it got heated ghost was on the run near there Spawn with flag Whilst me and Kratos was on his tail Gaunab killed nun and Shiloo so it was a 3 vs 1 situation he dropped the flag and Gaunab with the flag ran to score whilst Me and Kratos covered him. It was a epic match that I will remember for a while Gg and Gj it could of gone either way. I thought we lost they had so much momentum but we dug deep and got a hard fought win. Gg. A great way for Flacs to silence his critics

Seminole
03-16-2013, 04:01 PM
We won 5-4 Gg Gj
First I would like to say Thank you to Wills team they showed great sportsmanship when Kratos was Afk they stopped and waited for him to return. Good to know there is still some players who play clean.
Match Description
As soon as we started Ghost and Shiloo distracted us then Nun flanked us and it was a very quick flag making it 1-0 to them. That was a wake up call Gaunab managed to get the flag whilst Me and Kratos attempted to Keep will quiet. This got us a 4-1 lead. However much like before this was a wake up call and they upped there game Will had us running constantly whilst nun and Shiloo Stopped Gaunab. They played very attacking where as we were defensive and hit them on the counter attack. By there tactic they got it to 4-4. After 10 or 15 mins of 4-4 it got heated ghost was on the run near there Spawn with flag Whilst me and Kratos was on his tail ? Gaunab killed nun Nd Shiloo so it was a 3 vs 1 situation he dropped the flag and Gaunab with the flag ran to score whilst Me and Kratos covered him. It was a epic match that I will remember for a while Gg and Gj it could of gone either way. I thought we lost they had so much momentum but we dug deep and got a hard fought win. Gg. A great way for Flacs to silence his critics

Wow team unity is out of the tournament. I never thought I see the day where unity loses. Unity not what it used to be, its time for a new guild to rise.

XghostzX
03-16-2013, 04:06 PM
Wow team unity is out of the tournament. I never thought I see the day where unity loses. Unity not what it used to be, its time for a new guild to rise.

Wow, thanks Semi. Real supportive, now you trying playing end game with unbalanced classes >.>

Yeah, gg Jc. You pretty much summed it up.

I'm happy I got more than 5 kills with my Rhino in a CTF match :)

jcoultet
03-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Semi so it is true you go looking for trouble.
Play endgame and you will realize its less based on skill than the previous caps and if you happened to be in our match you would realize that it could of went anyway by chance it just happened that we won. Don't assume from the scoreline.

Seminole
03-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Wow, thanks Semi. Real supportive, now you trying playing end game with unbalanced classes >.>

Yeah, gg Jc. You pretty much summed it up.

I'm happy I got more than 5 kills with my Rhino in a CTF match :)

Actually I think if you had a good bear your team wouldve won. Didnt realize you used a Rhino.

XghostzX
03-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Actually I think if you had a good bear your team wouldve won. Didnt realize you used a Rhino.

Just be conscious of the things you say, is all I'm asking.

Zeus
03-16-2013, 05:02 PM

You're goading, dude...

You want to show you proof that CTF is getting affected by the luck based classes too? Make multiple CTF matches using the same experienced teams. You'll see that strategy and skilled players is not as effective as it used to be.

Not to mention that the 3v3 Rockfort map is completely falling apart. Birds are able to shoot through walls while at the same time, the one being attacked (bear with a flag cannot).

Seminole, just going to kindly ask you to stop goading people. It's a jerk thing to do and totally out of order.

Gaunab
03-16-2013, 05:36 PM
One of the most intense matches I played in a long time! GG Ghost, Nun and Shiloo.
You guys made a great comeback from 1-4 to 4-4, punishing every little mistake we made. In the end it could really have gone either ways.

Everyone played a great match and there is really no need to discredit anyone. Or to say it is all about luck.

@Apollo: Birds arent shooting through walls, the area is the same for everyone. The delay of roots is what makes it seem like that but it actually needs precise timing.

AbsolutePally
03-16-2013, 05:41 PM
Just mute/ignore seminole. He just wants to feel relevant, which he has never and will never be. Poopr guy always needs attention.

Gl on finals!!!

Zeus
03-16-2013, 06:12 PM
One of the most intense matches I played in a long time! GG Ghost, Nun and Shiloo.
You guys made a great comeback from 1-4 to 4-4, punishing every little mistake we made. In the end it could really have gone either ways.

Everyone played a great match and there is really no need to discredit anyone. Or to say it is all about luck.

@Apollo: Birds arent shooting through walls, the area is the same for everyone. The delay of roots is what makes it seem like that but it actually needs precise timing.

Repulse hits me through walls and I check my ping... It's usually green. I know sometimes there is the root delay, but this isn't what it was.

Shilooo
03-16-2013, 06:58 PM
It was a great game. I don't blame luck,ping, or class imbalance. We all picked our teams. And all the teams need one of int Mage, dex bird/fox or str bear/rhino. So all is fair! I would still pick the same team today. Good luck to those in the finals :)

TruePlayer
03-16-2013, 07:22 PM
Actually i talk to shiloo a couple day before the match, and i honest his team had no shot of winning cause of the match up. When a Rhino is face off against a team with a decent experience bear and decent team work. It just to hard to win, shiloo you guys should be proud to even make thus far lol.

TruePlayer
03-16-2013, 07:46 PM
but i predict my boy supreme team going win it all by looking at the match up anyways good luck..

Seminole
03-16-2013, 08:34 PM
Actually i talk to shiloo a couple day before the match, and i honest his team had no shot of winning cause of the match up. When a Rhino is face off against a team with a decent experience bear and decent team work. It just to hard to win, shiloo you guys should be proud to even make thus far lol.

Agreed, rhinos just arnt deadly enough. Plus without vanities it calls for a very hard match up. Hopefully they get a nice buff next patch.

Promagin
03-17-2013, 10:25 AM

LOL, why'd you say it in the first place?

Umm I was playing a friendly game of charades :D

jcoultet
03-17-2013, 10:26 AM

Agreed, rhinos just arnt deadly enough. Plus without vanities it calls for a very hard match up. Hopefully they get a nice buff next patch.
I completely disagree they have different purposes the Rhino's purpose is to support but mainly focus on the flag where as a Bear's purpose is to tank and kill. They are a lot better than you think.

Seminole
03-17-2013, 10:55 AM
I completely disagree they have different purposes the Rhino's purpose is to support but mainly focus on the flag where as a Bear's purpose is to tank and kill. They are a lot better than you think.

While a Rhino is a wonderful asset to any team, the advantages of having a bear by far outweigh the greatness of the rhino. Hands down, the bear is a beast in the battlefield able to tank, scatter, and kill. They make outstanding guardians of flags because they are able to pull the flag carriers towards their team in order to retrieve the flag. Furthermore Bears can be utilized as a deterent, able to pull enemies away so teamates can go for the flag. Not to mention bears have more dodge and can 2hit kill any mage without mana shield which makes a birds blast shot an essential tool. Without a shadow of a dought, if a bear was used over rhino, that team would dominate more efficiently.

Gaunab
03-17-2013, 11:22 AM
As long as Semiole isnt banned its propably the best to simply ignore his comments. He just likes to make up controversial statements and tries to back them up with his flawed facts. I doubt he even believes his own bs.

TruePlayer
03-17-2013, 12:44 PM

I have a rhino myself and rhino at this point is less effective then anyother char in ctf. Even rhino rev have high chance of missing i think dev make them to be less op cause it wouldnt be fair to the other classese which been around longer

AbsolutePally
03-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Can we not have a rhino debate that includes two people that aren't in this event.

Multibird
03-17-2013, 04:06 PM
SIMPLE-If a rhino runs with a pro, op bird in any match they are determined to win :)

AbsolutePally
03-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Last match let's see the outcome already! :)

jcoultet
03-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Will your team play Ghost for 3rd and 4th? I wish there was dev prizes

Sheugokin
03-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Gl guys

mejslll
03-19-2013, 03:06 PM
You're goading, dude...

You want to show you proof that CTF is getting affected by the luck based classes too? Make multiple CTF matches using the same experienced teams. You'll see that strategy and skilled players is not as effective as it used to be.

Not to mention that the 3v3 Rockfort map is completely falling apart. Birds are able to shoot through walls while at the same time, the one being attacked (bear with a flag cannot).

Seminole, just going to kindly ask you to stop goading people. It's a jerk thing to do and totally out of order.

agreed! would love to see this addressed... i have gotten rooted from around two corners and then the bird just runs around and blind break blast ... im dead....(bear)... not that im overly complaining just want things fair...

mejslll
03-19-2013, 03:10 PM
SIMPLE-If a rhino runs with a pro, op bird in any match they are determined to win :)

Minh - has a rhino - and has masted the ability to get a flag and score it... the added ability to rez and jump ahead with flag is impossible to chatch... and for the record when Minhchau has her Rhino and just one pro player with her she is going to win the game...

Rhino's will have 10k kills 30k deaths and 20k flags lol....

XghostzX
03-19-2013, 03:45 PM

This isn't usually the case, but we always could :)

AbsolutePally
03-19-2013, 04:48 PM

If sups team wins we are 3rd. If you win we placed 4th.

XghostzX
03-19-2013, 09:19 PM
If sups team wins we are 3rd. If you win we placed 4th.

That doesn't really make sense, Mitch.

jcoultet
03-20-2013, 01:05 AM
You could vs each other or do it by goal difference like " soccer"

Multibird
03-20-2013, 01:12 AM
Minh - has a rhino - and has masted the ability to get a flag and score it... the added ability to rez and jump ahead with flag is impossible to chatch... and for the record when Minhchau has her Rhino and just one pro player with her she is going to win the game...

Rhino's will have 10k kills 30k deaths and 20k flags lol....
My rhino hates birds.. So I need a bird on my side to help me get the flag out of the room :)

XghostzX
03-20-2013, 07:12 AM
You could vs each other or do it by goal difference like " soccer"

Pfft, "soccer" ;)

dudetus
03-21-2013, 01:16 PM
Pfft, "soccer" ;)

I was about to post a video link but realized I couldn't post it.

Just go to youtube and write to search "why soccer sucks" and clicketyclickclack the first vid.

Mennddoza
03-21-2013, 01:43 PM
I new to max my account.

Gaunab
03-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Supreme, lets set up a time for a match this weekend! :)

Any day (fri/sat/sun) between 8 and 12pm gmt would be good for our team.

AbsolutePally
03-21-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm predicting a certain bird getting 200+ kills. And a 3/5 see. Anyone else?

Gaunab
03-22-2013, 06:43 PM
Supreme, lets set up a time for a match this weekend! :)

Any day (fri/sat/sun) between 8 and 12pm gmt would be good for our team.

*ahem*

jcoultet
03-24-2013, 09:06 AM
We are hoping to play today

Multibird
03-24-2013, 10:46 PM
Gl guys

Multibird
03-29-2013, 08:13 PM
Still not done?

XghostzX
03-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Still not done?

Don't think the teams scheduled their match.

Multibird
03-29-2013, 08:48 PM
ah.

Caiahar
03-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Ok...this tourney has been going on for MONTHS!

jcoultet
03-30-2013, 05:31 AM
We keep trying to schedule the match there was confusion at the beginning because supreme was t on and because of the different time zones Gaunab has struggled to talk to them and they haven't responded

Nihiliste
04-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Hello...?

Shilooo
04-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Hello...?

Hi!

Everyone'sFavMage
04-04-2013, 03:51 PM
This is why I won't host 3 vs 3 at twink levels.

Gaunab
04-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Oh wow look what I found on page two of PvP discussion!

Alvin, Supreme, Necum, please tell us a time we can finally play at! Jc, Dollo and I are on daily, weekdays 10pm-1am GMT. Or pretty much the whole weekend. Just give us a time! Every time I get hold of one of you ingame I am told what "might" work but it never ends up being a set time. Lets get over with this before Will spends all the prizemoney on his own!

XghostzX
04-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Oh wow look what I found on page two of PvP discussion!

Alvin, Supreme, Necum, please tell us a time we can finally play at! Jc, Dollo and I are on daily, weekdays 10pm-1am GMT. Or pretty much the whole weekend. Just give us a time! Every time I get hold of one of you ingame I am told what "might" work but it never ends up being a set time. Lets get over with this before Will spends all the prizemoney on his own!

Don't sweat it Gau - if it's too much of a hassle to play, then it's alright. (Besides that prize money would be given back, obviously ;) )

jcoultet
04-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Don't sweat it Gau - if it's too much of a hassle to play, then it's alright. (Besides that prize money would be given back, obviously ;) )
Sorry for the delay we can't seem to arrange a time right now would be a shame to get this far and not finish the tourney so hopefully we can play the match as soon as possible

Caiahar
04-08-2013, 07:44 PM
SIGH.....this tourney has been going on for months....ghost, i think its safe to say the tourney has DIED. I mean, didnt it start LAST YEAR? And besides, we have no word from devs about plat prizes.

CrimsonTider
04-08-2013, 07:59 PM
SIGH.....this tourney has been going on for months....ghost, i think its safe to say the tourney has DIED. I mean, didnt it start LAST YEAR? And besides, we have no word from devs about plat prizes.

By clicking the "First" button at the top/bottom right of the page, you will see the tourney started 03-05-2013. Give them time. If Will isn't in a rush, then all else should be chill.

Alvindarthx
04-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Our team can probably play Saturday and Sunday morning around 9:30Am Pacific time. When's a good time for your team?

Lets wrap this thing up! :-)

jcoultet
04-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Your negativity isn't helping its very difficult when all 6 players are in different time zones and some can only play at certain times. This tourney is far from dead both teams wanna face each other and Ghost is pretty chilled. And as for plat prizes Samhayne has said there won't be any prizes because "they dont have enough bandwidth to support every tournament".

Caiahar
04-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Your negativity isn't helping its very difficult when all 6 players are in different time zones and some can only play at certain times. This tourney is far from dead both teams wanna face each other and Ghost is pretty chilled. And as for plat prizes Samhayne has said there won't be any prizes because "they dont have enough bandwidth to support every tournament".

Hmmm, as for the plat, AL's pvp competitions have plat prizes in every tourney. This shows how much they neglect PL

@Crimson: Wasn't there a different thread for this before that got locked because of blind?

CrimsonTider
04-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Hmmm, as for the plat, AL's pvp competitions have plat prizes in every tourney. This shows how much they neglect PL

@Crimson: Wasn't there a different thread for this before that got locked because of blind?

Tourney officially began on 1-30-2013. Not that long ago. Those of us who have hosted tournaments are use to the lengthy times. As Jcoultet stated, time zones are a pain in the butt with these.

Subscriber
04-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Almost all tourney's last this long if it contains 3 people on each team and lots of teams. They're not that easy to control.

Give Ghost more credit than what you're giving him, he does great on these tourney's and I'm sure he puts plenty of time into it. Just relax and in the meantime it'll be finished.

Caiahar
04-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Tourney officially began on 1-30-2013. Not that long ago. Those of us who have hosted tournaments are use to the lengthy times. As Jcoultet stated, time zones are a pain in the butt with these.

Yup, they sure are. I'm bad for comparing to AL, but
The tourneys in AL begin at a certain time. Any one who can't come is disqualified. Substitutes take their place. Like a certain time,
GMT *insert time*, which may be 5:00 pm in this country, and 8:00 am in another. See? So it happens at the Exact moment.

shhhnfight
04-08-2013, 09:03 PM
So still going on....

Caiahar
04-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Almost all tourney's last this long if it contains 3 people on each team and lots of teams. They're not that easy to control.

Give Ghost more credit than what you're giving him, he does great on these tourney's and I'm sure he puts plenty of time into it. Just relax and in the meantime it'll be finished.

I know he does Great. But IMO, I think it's been a little long, hasn't it?

CrimsonTider
04-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Yup, they sure are. I'm bad for comparing to AL, but
The tourneys in AL begin at a certain time. Any one who can't come is disqualified. Substitutes take their place. Like a certain time,
GMT *insert time*, which may be 5:00 pm in this country, and 8:00 am in another. See? So it happens at the Exact moment.

Which will lead to unsuccessful tournaments. Exact timeframes will never work due to time-zones/schedules in personal lives. Even my strict rules allowed for a certain amount of days to pass. A certain level of flexibility is key for successful tourney hosts.

Caiahar
04-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Which will lead to unsuccessful tournaments. Exact timeframes will never work due to time-zones/schedules in personal lives. Even my strict rules allowed for a certain amount of days to pass. A certain level of flexibility is key for successful tourney hosts.

Kind of OFF TOPIC:
Can someone list the names or teams that hadn't been done with their matches yet? If there's a little left, then the match will (probably) end sooner.
Also, curious, what are the prizes?

Blind
04-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Lol shadow, when you go back to the 1610 posts of yours in 3-4 years and read them you'll realize how stupid they were. Dw mate, that happens to almost everyone who started playing when they were 12-15.

:encouragement:

Gaunab
04-09-2013, 08:47 AM
Our team can probably play Saturday and Sunday morning around 9:30Am Pacific time. When's a good time for your team?

Lets wrap this thing up! :-)

I have a few waterpolo matches this weekend so we would have to play later than that (I dont think you guys wanna do earlier :p ). Sometime in the afternoon for you guys, around 1pm-6pm?

Walkhardd
04-09-2013, 09:27 AM
I have a few waterpolo matches this weekend so we would have to play later than that (I dont think you guys wanna do earlier :p ). Sometime in the afternoon for you guys, around 1pm-6pm?

Pics in Speedo or it didn't happen.

XghostzX
04-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Yeah, sorry I haven't been helping with the scheduling. I know it's my job, and partially it's because whenever my team gets out of the tournament, then I become less interested in the tournament. I suppose I need to work on this.

Although, these teams have been having a very tough time scheduling. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AbsolutePally
04-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Whoa I forgot about this and PL ! Whoa. Been playing a dif game, i'm hooked.

Zeus
04-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Whoa I forgot about this and PL ! Whoa. Been playing a dif game, i'm hooked.

What game?

Onagiabef
04-20-2013, 02:16 PM
Good luck to everyone on final match :D

Cheenivie
04-21-2013, 04:10 PM
Can't believe this tourney is still going on :/ weren't the semi finals about 1month ago

Deathofan
04-22-2013, 02:00 PM
If it finishes, gaunab's team wins anyways.

Cheenivie
04-22-2013, 07:01 PM
If it finishes, gaunab's team wins anyways.

Idk me to I think they will win mostly cause we are guildies but I wouldn't be surprised if team Alvin-supreme-necum win they are both very skilled teams

skrapicoco
04-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Any update?

Gaunab
04-28-2013, 02:21 PM
Any update?

Final match scheduled for the weekend after christmas.

dudetus
04-29-2013, 05:05 AM

Quicker than I thought!

skrapicoco
04-30-2013, 03:43 PM

gg all

Gaunab
05-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Dollo wants to know if you guys can do the match in 10 min. Earlier doesnt work.

dudetus
05-06-2013, 01:12 AM
Dollo wants to know if you guys can do the match in 10 min. Earlier doesnt work.

appareantly no.

Gaunab
05-06-2013, 07:34 AM
:( sigh..

They didnt react when we gave them our time frame weeks in advance so I thought I'd try a different approach.

Dolloway
05-06-2013, 04:55 PM
well, can we do the match earlier than the weekend after Christmas?

my birthday falls on that weekend and I won't be able to make it :(

maybe we can do the match earlier than then? perhaps in the next 7 months? or 2014 is good too, I guess.

Cheenivie
05-06-2013, 05:01 PM
well, can we do the match earlier than the weekend after Christmas?

my birthday falls on that weekend and I won't be able to make it :(

maybe we can do the match earlier than then? perhaps in the next 7 months? or 2014 is good too, I guess.

You know its bad when...:/

Sheugokin
05-06-2013, 05:59 PM
LoL guys. GL when the match is actually played! I think (and I am just thinking) that is will end before Christmas and I hope so too.

Sheugokin
05-06-2013, 06:04 PM
I think to get them to hurry up will take a couple of cheerleaders. Get them pumped to actually play! Lol. Just a thought

XghostzX
05-06-2013, 09:46 PM
I think to get them to hurry up will take a couple of cheerleaders. Get them pumped to actually play! Lol. Just a thought

I'll go put on my pink uniform :)

Shilooo
05-06-2013, 10:12 PM
I'll go put on my pink uniform :)

Don't act like you have to change into it, as if you didn't wear that all day.

skrapicoco
05-15-2013, 08:59 AM
Best way to end this is a deadline

Nihiliste
07-20-2013, 05:01 PM
What ever happened to the prize money since the tournament never concluded?

XghostzX
07-20-2013, 09:25 PM
What ever happened to the prize money since the tournament never concluded?

1.) I gave it to someone.

2.) Way too long ago to even remember. This was mentioned extremely late.

3.) I know you're aware that Gaunab and others have asked me. Please stop bringing it up, as it is
pretty repetitive now. Thank you.

Nihiliste
07-20-2013, 10:03 PM
No...thank you. :)

Noi`ya
07-21-2013, 01:45 AM
kiss me hard before you go
summertime sadness
i just wanted u to kno
that baby ur the best

Noi`ya
07-21-2013, 01:46 AM
lana del rey was made to be remixed

Spectre
07-21-2013, 03:18 AM

3.) I know you're aware that Gaunab and others have asked me. Please stop bringing it up, as it is

Well none of our team members got prize...

XghostzX
07-21-2013, 06:51 AM

Well none of our team members got prize...

The prizes were given out - perhaps ot didn't seem like it because you guys stalled the finals very late.

I'm going to leave this thread alone, way too old.

CrimsonTider
07-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Don't feel bad, Will. You know that last bear tourney I held? I still have the email from Sam promising plat and shields. STS still has the plat and shields. It's ok though.... HaHa and Noodle have enough as is. :)

Hahahahabirdy
07-21-2013, 08:59 AM
Don't feel bad, Will. You know that last bear tourney I held? I still have the email from Sam promising plat and shields. STS still has the plat and shields. It's ok though.... HaHa and Noodle have enough as is. :)

Nooooooo:(

1. I has no platz
2. One can never have enough super exclusive one of a kind shields! D:

jcoultet
07-22-2013, 12:09 PM
The prizes were given out - perhaps ot didn't seem like it because you guys stalled the finals very late.

I'm going to leave this thread alone, way too old.
Or perhaps we tried our hardest to get the final match but they were in active we contacted you and the other team many times. That is all I will say.Slightly disappointed Will I thought from all the people you would of known how hard we tried to play the final..

Azehiukey
07-31-2013, 11:39 PM
Add Content