PDA

View Full Version : More sociable

GirlxGamer
03-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Guys add me in game, the names marvelously. I want to find cool people to talk to/ possibly a guild, while I'm stuck in this hellhole.

Twink
03-05-2013, 03:45 PM
So you're a girl?

Marry me first, then I'll invite you to the guild.

Oldcoot
03-05-2013, 03:51 PM
So you're a girl?

Rofl

Roberto077
03-05-2013, 04:09 PM
I'll add when I get a chance. Cya later!

cookiez
03-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Guys add me in game, the names marvelously. I want to find cool people to talk to/ possibly a guild, while I'm stuck in this hellhole.

Hellhole?

Pickle
03-05-2013, 05:06 PM
If I could ever log on I would

MightyMicah
03-05-2013, 05:20 PM

Um. Where you stuck at? Maybe I can help you get out. Lol

wammm
03-05-2013, 05:23 PM
So you're a girl?

Hahaha . Da muvs

Zeus
03-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Add me in game.

Be warned, I can be a cynical jerk at times.

Zojak
03-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Add me in game.

Why you gotta lie Parth? You're always nice :p

GirlxGamer
03-05-2013, 07:12 PM

Um. Where you stuck at? Maybe I can help you get out. Lol

The hospital xD inb4location.

GirlxGamer
03-05-2013, 07:12 PM
So you're a girl?

Is it that way to get betrothed? Okay. Add me in game. Name? <3

dudetus
03-05-2013, 07:16 PM

As far as I can tell the name Twink belongs to a good friend of mine. But I got a lead of his name.

Under his name is word "banned". Try adding him.

GirlxGamer
03-05-2013, 07:44 PM

As far as I can tell the name Twink belongs to a good friend of mine. But I got a lead of his name.

Under his name is word "banned". Try adding him.

Wut o.o

thedream
03-06-2013, 01:18 AM

Under his name is word "banned". Try adding him.Banned! The best shiv bear of all time!

KingFu
03-06-2013, 01:24 AM
Add me in game.

Before adding this young man, I would like to inform you that he is already currently in a committed relationship with a human of the female variety. Please respect this and don't pressure Parthy-poo into instances he or his significant other(s) may not find appropriate. Thank you and have a good day.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Before adding this young man, I would like to inform you that he is already currently in a committed relationship with a human of the female variety. Please respect this and don't pressure Parthy-poo into instances he or his significant other(s) may not find appropriate. Thank you and have a good day.

I'll thank this when I get more tomorrow. Remind me.

Zeus
03-06-2013, 02:50 AM

LOL! David, you, my friend, make my day! <333333333

Extreme
03-06-2013, 04:31 AM
Add me <3 Ign: Soul and others on sig =D

@Parth Jerk= me (well, my AL ign xD)

MightyMicah
03-06-2013, 06:21 AM
The hospital xD inb4location.

Oh, haha, well I'm afriad I can't help you there...

dudetus
03-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Oh, haha, well I'm afriad I can't help you there...

Now we have the same post count!!!!!!11!111

Bros omgomg fo lyfe <3<3<3

Cavoc
03-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Votl welcomes everybody;)
No marriage required!

Twink
03-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Hey, don't judge my moves.

I don't share the ign on here because, as you can see, I get banned easily. I don't wanna get banned in the game too just for doing silly stuff round the forum.

So, I was thinking. We should get married somewhere near a waterfall. And when we say "yes" they should put tons of flowers into the water above, so the flowers would then be going with the stream and down the waterfall. Not a bad idea, is it? Also, we should be wearing PL costumes.

dudetus
03-07-2013, 06:24 AM

I don't share the ign on here because, as you can see, I get banned easily. I don't wanna get banned in the game too just for doing silly stuff round the forum.

So, I was thinking. We should get married somewhere near a waterfall. And when we say "yes" they should put tons of flowers into the water above, so the flowers would then be going with the stream and down the waterfall. Not a bad idea, is it? Also, we should be wearing PL costumes.

Oh, oh! Don't forget the fireworks!

Twink
03-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Oh, oh! Don't forget the fireworks!

Sadly, I cant afford that much platinum for the ceremony.

dudetus
03-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Sadly, I cant afford that much platinum for the ceremony.

I can give u a loan.

Wedding is woman's princess moment so it has to be perfect!

Zeus
03-07-2013, 07:42 AM
I can give u a loan.

Wedding is woman's princess moment so it has to be perfect!

200% interest only. ;)

I have one question, dude? What are these so called shopping sprees then?

dudetus
03-07-2013, 08:49 AM
200% interest only. ;)

I have one question, dude? What are these so called shopping sprees then?

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/shopping-spree-addiction

Appareantly all women are ill-minded. Didn't surprise me tho.

Twink
03-07-2013, 08:59 AM
And Im the one who gets banned for calling himself a retard...

angeldawn
03-07-2013, 09:04 AM
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/shopping-spree-addiction

Hey now >.<

dudetus
03-07-2013, 12:01 PM
And Im the one who gets banned for calling himself a retard...

Boi, I have more infraction points than u have rep. Ik a thing or two about bans.

Hey now >.<

U know that I am just messing ;). I even love one particular woman! And as a woman u should know that we men are never right, right?

Waug
03-08-2013, 02:43 AM

you wanna bring real life into pl, or pl into real life?.

Guess what if pl had a marriage system.

gamerwiz360
03-08-2013, 10:59 AM

consider yourself added

floats
03-08-2013, 11:20 AM

U know what will make this marriage more epic and memoriable?? Do the harlem-shake at the end of the ceremony. Trust me it works ;)

Twink
03-08-2013, 11:39 AM
U know what will make this marriage more epic and memoriable?? Do the harlem-shake at the end of the ceremony. Trust me it works ;)

I told you that you could be my best man. Now that you said that... YOU ARE FIRED! Im not even sorry.