PDA

View Full Version : Not that new

Morgelle
03-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Hi guys, I'm Morgelle in-game and I've been playing for... a little over a month? I'm an English teacher in South Korea so we get about a month of sweet-eff-all to do from 9 to 5 (the glorified term is called deskwarming, because yes, we do have to come in and warm our desks) from roughly February to March. Well, that's the public school system. I'm now in a private school, have no deskwarming to do and teach till 10pm, but on the other hand I do get to enjoy the sun (and soon enough, the beach) a little until 4pm... Pros and cons to everything, eh?

I'm kind of a newb to video games in general, haha. But, yeah, I got bored one day, decided to start checking out video games because, yes, I do realise I live in the gaming capital of the world, but it turns out that my school computer was jurassic and this was the only MMO that wasn't either too bulky for the poor thing or blocked by the school's firewall. So, I played Arcane Legends all day. And got hooked. And now I'm almost level 24. I must be doing something right... :frog:

So, yeah. Figured I should introduce myself at last.

Fyrce
03-05-2013, 10:15 PM
LOL. Welcome.

Delphina
03-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Hello and welcome!

Vystirch
03-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Welcome to the forums and the gaming world :)

Oh and btw your English is good for an English teacher (who would have known? lol)

-Vys

Morgelle
03-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Hah, well, English is actually my second language. French is my first. You should see my students' faces when I tell 'em that. Mind = blown.

Vystirch
03-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Mind = understood :p

Szangheili
03-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Welcome!! Wish my teacher would play video games :D Hope you're here to stay and enjoy :)

Xbuddyjosh
03-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Welcome to al! If u ever need anything just pm me! Probably on Bronzewarrior :)