PDA

View Full Version : A Simple Request

canislupis081376
03-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Greetings my fanged friends. My simple request is as follows. Simply increase the spawn ratio of Execution minibosses. To be honest, I shouldn't have to feel as if I'm hunting either a relic or a Krieg gem, when all I want to do is kill a few people for the achievement. Let's be honest, the odds of my dying on any board are pretty much close to 0%, so, I just want them to spawn. Thanks for your consideration, and time. :)

P.S. To those that don't know yet, my IGN is Notasparkly. Happy Hunting ^_^

As an aside, would probably be helpful if this was in the "Suggestions and Feedback" category. Thanks in advance.

canislupis081376
03-07-2013, 12:59 PM
I see the views, and no replies. This is quite open to discussion, and I pop on pretty frequently. Feel free to leave your thoughts.

doomdoomdoom
03-07-2013, 05:00 PM
It would be nice if it was a bit more frequent, but not so frequent that it's too easy to get. The nice thing about it being rare is I do get really excited when I do get one. But they could spawn twice as often and I would still be REALLY excited whenever I got one.

I wonder if anyone has that achievement yet.

Lady_Pebbles
03-07-2013, 05:14 PM
I remember when the game was released and saw we had an Executions list on the Achievements menu. I was uber excited! Then as expansions* were released, so too were some more Executions to take on. There was an issue with some of the Executions that wouldn't spawn. One in perticular that pist a lot of ppl off because he was the last one we needed to complete the list at the time. Since then, he's been fixed. However, this isn't the case with all of the Exexutions.

It took some of us literally days to get some to spawn because they are THAT rare (for others, they spawn fairly quickly though). I believe they should continue to be that rare because it gives players something to farm for. Making it easier for some of them to spawn would defeat the purpose of continuous gameplay after capling imo.

My suggestion to yall is to get a group of players to farm for the specific list of Executions yall need in solo runs & invite* each other when one of you gets a spawn. Its a great strategy that helped many of us complete the Executions Achievements fairly quickly. :)

canislupis081376
03-07-2013, 08:24 PM
As usual, Thren, good advice. Thanks for the input.

Lady_Pebbles
03-08-2013, 02:30 AM
You're welcome! Hope yall get them all. :)

csb
03-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Yes, the game is really designed to spend a lot of time on one character. But, I tend to make a lot of characters, so I don't bother with achievements.

canislupis081376
03-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Yes, the game is really designed to spend a lot of time on one character. But, I tend to make a lot of characters, so I don't bother with achievements.
Well..I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Granted, will need plat to finish all the achievements, but still. Oh, and Thren is an absolute beast to run with :)

sirtibby
03-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Try offering gold bounties on executions. I made quite a bit hunting executions that way last year. Had a guy pay me 50k for each one I found for him. I know I still need to finish off my list (working on that atm) don't give up! It took me 2-3 weeks to get both Toths.

canislupis081376
03-14-2013, 06:16 AM
could be an idea. Rarely pay for what I can do/get for free though, :)