PDA

View Full Version : Free plat question

LwMark
03-06-2013, 02:00 AM
Ok so i just reached a total of 2746 free plat since the beginning of AL. Have not spent a dollar of real mula and im quite happy :)

I just got approved for the chase credit card and got 840plat on trialplay
My second biggest was 750 for another cc approval.

After i just got the 840. I went to go look at the free gold offers and noticed they have the SAME offers. But the chase credit card one was still in the free gold section even though i got it in the free plat section.

So why didnt i get both? Anybody ever noticed or wondered why u dont get both?? even if they are SAME offers. Anyone ever ask trialplay???

Bless
03-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Look at this, GREATEST offer ever

So Id have to spend £1000 to get 7k gold :D

lovestriker
03-06-2013, 02:48 AM
Ok so i just reached a total of 2746 free plat since the beginning of AL. Have not spent a dollar of real mula and im quite happy :)

I just got approved for the chase credit card and got 840plat on trialplay
My second biggest was 750 for another cc approval.

After i just got the 840. I went to go look at the free gold offers and noticed they have the SAME offers. But the chase credit card one was still in the free gold section even though i got it in the free plat section.

So why didnt i get both? Anybody ever noticed or wondered why u dont get both?? even if they are SAME offers. Anyone ever ask trialplay???

WHOAH I did not know you could get that much free plat!?!?

OMG. Hahahaha I'd rather buy plat with that amount.

Dreuefesie
03-06-2013, 05:38 AM

Value. You're doing it wrong.

elitewarrio
03-06-2013, 05:56 AM
Idk why but im the only tard dat cant use tryalplay dat say me i have already got free plat instead not true....

gundamsone
03-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Most people gotta realize those offers are not really "free"
The objective of those credit cards is for people to spend money and not pay the bills on time so they're stuck paying 20%+ interest.

There's also an issue with cancelling your credit card right after you've applied for one. It will HURT your credit score TREMENDOUSLY and this will bite you right back in the future when you're applying for loans or a mortgage on your house.

Young people especially gotta think twice before applying to these so called "free plat" deals.

LwMark
03-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Most people gotta realize those offers are not really "free"
The objective of those credit cards is for people to spend money and not pay the bills on time so they're stuck paying 20%+ interest.

There's also an issue with cancelling your credit card right after you've applied for one. It will HURT your credit score TREMENDOUSLY and this will bite you right back in the future when you're applying for loans or a mortgage on your house.

Young people especially gotta think twice before applying to these so called "free plat" deals.

Lol, true if ur not responsible or make money. Well idk bout others cause but i actually wanted one , to start helpin with credit