PDA

View Full Version : Best Villains of All time!

Kazillo
03-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Every story needs a Villain! So who is your favourite? It could be a Villain from anything like a comic book, movie, book etc. My favourite currently is Heath Ledger as the Joker. He was just....so......insidious (evil). So tell your favourite Villain in the section below!

NO FLAMING IN THIS THREAD, because I know someone will try to start something...

Spyce
03-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Every story needs a Villain! So who is your favourite? It could be a Villain from anything like a comic book, movie, book etc. My favourite currently is Heath Ledger as the Joker. He was just....so......insidious (evil). So tell your favourite Villain in the section below!

NO FLAMING IN THIS THREAD, because I know someone will try to start something...

My personal favorite is Darth Vader.
Now that I think of it...
Is he a good guy or a bad guy since he was both..

Kazillo
03-06-2013, 11:49 PM
My personal favorite is Darth Vader.
Now that I think of it...
Is he a good guy or a bad guy since he was both..

Turns out he was just misunderstood. :)

Kixxler
03-06-2013, 11:55 PM
That penguin guy from Batman is so cool

Kraoracha
03-07-2013, 04:47 AM
I think Arcaneshield is the best one :p

But seriously I guess Dexter is one in his own show, although I am not sure if we can call him that.
But I like him the most.

DocDoBig
03-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Sauron!
'nuff said

dudetus
03-07-2013, 02:38 PM
Ofc Darth Vader pops up to my mind, but technically he wasn't a villain. Heath Ledger's acting is just something which u cannot miss as the Joker. Tough decision, but I have to concur u Kaz.

For comics, the best villain would be Deadpool but as he is not straightforwardly a villain, I'll go and say Carnage. His utterly mad slaughtering is just senseless but oh so entertaining.

Dragonrider023
03-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Ofc Darth Vader pops up to my mind, but technically he wasn't a villain. Heath Ledger's acting is just something which u cannot miss as the Joker. Tough decision, but I have to concur u Kaz.

For comics, the best villain would be Deadpool but as he is not straightforwardly a villain, I'll go and say Carnage. His utterly mad slaughtering is just senseless but oh so entertaining.

best villian of all time is Mikolay, lol.

CrimsonTider
03-07-2013, 03:52 PM
I'll throw out Lex Luthor for you young 'uns.

dudetus
03-07-2013, 06:02 PM
I'll throw out Lex Luthor for you young 'uns.

Guy who seeks to kill world's greatest superhero because the superhero accidentally made him bald isn't top on my villain list.

Is ur hairline receding for picking Luthor or did u just want to feel old?

Suentous PO
03-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Akira- graph nov
Jack the ripper- Alan Mores "from hell"
Keyser Soze- usual suspects
ledgers joker
Mickey and malory- natural born killers
Hannible Lector
Mr blonde- resevoir dogs
Frank- blue velvet
Bob- twin peaks
Col. Kurtz- apocolypse now
Saint of killers- preacher graphic nov
Cartman- south park :D

floats
03-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Grudge the ape, so very smart

Taipan
03-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Deathstroke, Killer Croc, Catwoman, Man-bat, Hush, Hugo Strange, Black Mask, The Mad Hatter (Batman villain), and Clayface.
The majority of these guys are way underrated. If they make another Batman movie, I sure hope either Killer Croc or Deathstroke (or both) are in it.

Mezmeractus
03-09-2013, 02:05 AM
Ice King from ADVENTURE TIME

The Greediness
03-09-2013, 02:35 AM
Walter White.
Only because I am currently watching Breaking Bad and he popped up in my mind ;-).

Mezmeractus
03-09-2013, 03:53 AM
Walter White.
Only because I am currently watching Breaking Bad and he popped up in my mind ;-).

Great show, but I think Tuko and Gus are the bad guys in that one

Vystirch
03-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Sauron!
'nuff said

And don't forget Sauromon, Lutz, The Witch King of Angmar, and last but defiantly not least, Smeagol!

DocDoBig
03-09-2013, 09:21 AM
And don't forget Sauromon, Lutz, The Witch King of Angmar, and last but defiantly not least, Smeagol!

Right ! And the new white Ork Azog , villain of the Dwarves.

Hiosahaf
03-09-2013, 05:58 PM
Magneto, mandarin, doctor octopus, bizzaro, apocalypse, mystique, and of course..the joker!

Matutd
03-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Im with you, heath ledger's joker is incredible

Hiosahaf
03-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Im with you, heath ledger's joker is incredible

Truly he is! Though, its so tragic that he died.. He gave a beautiful performance in the film!
Btw, I noticed that nobody mentioned anyone from the Pirates' series?! Cutler beckett! Davy jones! Though, enough was said about LOTR (it deserved that anyways!) !!

Vystirch
03-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Right ! And the new white Ork Azog , villain of the Dwarves.

You forgot smaug and the elf king.

CrimsonTider
03-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Guy who seeks to kill world's greatest superhero because the superhero accidentally made him bald isn't top on my villain list.

Is ur hairline receding for picking Luthor or did u just want to feel old?

I picked him because outside of Darth Vader, he was first to pop into my mind. Most people on these forums have no clue of Gene Hackman's performances. Considering the amount of sarcasm used in the original Superman movies, you would appreciate my choice.

Cahaun
03-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Jim Carrey as The Riddler makes a great villain

canislupis081376
03-10-2013, 12:57 AM
I always had a soft spot for HAL in 2001 :)

maneatingtree
03-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Hannibal lector, most ingenious and best villain imo. Anthony hopkins overall my favorite actor

Bless
03-10-2013, 03:38 AM
Spoderman.

dudetus
03-10-2013, 06:20 AM
I picked him because outside of Darth Vader, he was first to pop into my mind. Most people on these forums have no clue of Gene Hackman's performances. Considering the amount of sarcasm used in the original Superman movies, you would appreciate my choice.

No, don't get my wrong, I appreciated ur choice as I have seen the original Gene Hackman's Lex Luthor and I enjoyed it greatly! I just wanted to get my revenge as u own'd me in that Three Musketeers CTF tourny thread as I am a childish poopoohead :(.

My very first memory out of Luthor is from an ancient comicbook, Spiderman Vs. Superman. Now that's old eh?

Zaonabiuibil
03-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Swiper from Dora. He was so dastardly!

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.